marc.nadeau97

Skydiving Logbook App

Hello!

Is there anyone that uses the Skydiving Logbook App on android? I've been using it for 2 months now and I like. It's user friendly and other jumpers can sign your jump easily using the touchscreen. How ever, when I try to convert my logbook to a PDF format, the distance to target and the total freefall time do not show up.

Anyone can help me with that?

Thanks,

There's the link to the website of the app. [url]https://sites.google.com/site/skydivinglogbook/

I use Boogie. You can set it up to start recording before getting on the plane and it will save all the freefall data (jump altitude, max freefall speed, max canopy speed, opening altitude, freefall time, etc). You can also export the data as a spreadsheet and it backs up on the cloud. It doesn't allow other people to sign though so I also use a physical log book.

I have been using it for years on my android phones. Like Ian said it, they haven't had an update in quite sometime but it works well as is. I do link it to my Dropbox and and backup after every weekend I use it in case it decides to quit. The procedure is very simple.

I recently upgraded to a Samsung S8+ and can't get the files to upload from my Dropbox (or SD Card). Its unfortunate because I really like the app. I'll probably duplicate the info and start over but it would be really great if there was an app that was supported, in an ongoing manner. bummer.
Losers make excuses, Winners make it happen
God is Good
Beer is Great
Swoopers are crazy.