Jumpdude

New Lawsuit that may actually stop the fake website scam

It's been a while since this subject has been discussed on here, but it seems that what we used to know as 1 800 Skyride, now known as Rushcube and Spot Reservation, is facing lawsuit by the state of Georgia,, AGAIN!
This time, the state has obtained a court order to be able to see inside their Godaddy account to see all the domains they own, so hopefully, they won't be able to do the ole bait n switch routine again! I don't know what will come out of this, but I truly hope that the state will seize all their domains, and lock them for life!
Also, a DZO has successfully gotten Google to remove hundreds of the Rushcube fake ads and business listing around the country!
The links for the Lawsuit and the story are;
https://law.georgia.gov/sites/law.georgia.gov/files/related_files/press_release/%28CAFN%2017-1-5434-58%29%20Complaint%20for%20Injunctive%20Relief.pdf

http://dropzone.marketing/blog/2017/08/23/a-major-win-for-the-skydiving-industry/
Refuse to Lose!!!
Failure is NOT an option!
1800skyrideripoff.com
Nashvilleskydiving.org

Ironically as it may be, his name is not on it that I could find, it's his son's name that's attached to this one!! Imagine that!
I'm thinking we should field a bunch of calls to the Georgia Attorney General's office to let them know everything we know, and be sure they know this is the same fuckers that it was last time!
Refuse to Lose!!!
1800skyrideripoff.com
Nashvilleskydiving.org

Rushcube is apparently out of business and a lot of their websites (the ones I can find that are still indexed by Google) are gone/404!

Seems like something good has finally happened. Does anyone know any more details? The ballooning industry is giddy with excitement.

Lightning126

Good start. Maybe we will be able to hear Cary Quattrocchi's high pitched voice screaming off in the distance. Couldn't happen to a nicer cunt. B|

Fake websites and fake locations????????????

Perhaps the issue is Drop zones that operate under the guise of sport drop zones, you know the kinds of places that any jumper could jump at but can't because they only do tandems???

BOTTOM LINE, IF YOU DON'T LET OTHERS JUMP AT YOUR DZ THEN YOUR OPERATION SHOULD NOT GET THE USPA STAMP OF APPROVIAL.

JUST ANOTHER EXAMPLE OF HOW THE USPA HAS SOLD THE MEMBERSHIP DOWN THE RIVER.

Seriously, the USPA sanctions these kinds of places. When in the real world this type of sanctioning hurts the very essence of skydiving.

If you run a tandem only kind of place and don't let fun jumpers jump,...then your not eligible for USPA membership, PERIOD.
Brett Bickford Did Not Commit Suicide.

He is the victim of ignorance and faulty gear. AND as in the movie: "12 Angry Men," of an ignorant and callous jury.

You are right about Rushcube, and also Spot Reservation, and their Nashville oriented sites are down. Here in Nashville, Their AST sites are gone, but Skydiving.com and parachuting.com are still up, but if you click the terms button, it goes to a dead page, but at the Rushcube domain. I've seen this many times before, I would think, based on history repeating itself, this is temporary. I haven't checked the progress of the latest lawsuit lately, but if that is coming down on them pretty heavy, I would think it's just another bait n switch shell game! They most likely will pop up with a whole new set of websites in the near future.
I do know that the Georgia AG told me when I talked to him about a year ago, that they were either going to or already had seized their domains, like 5000 of them!
*EDIT**
It seems they are bankrupting Marvelay LLC, DBA Rushcube and Rushcube, Here's a link to that. IT appears that there's a few DZ's and Balloonists who are getting screwed!
https://businessbankruptcies.com/cases/marvelay-llc

Jumpdude

You are right about Rushcube, and also Spot Reservation, and their Nashville oriented sites are down. Here in Nashville, Their AST sites are gone, but Skydiving.com and parachuting.com are still up, but if you click the terms button, it goes to a dead page, but at the Rushcube domain. I've seen this many times before, I would think, based on history repeating itself, this is temporary. I haven't checked the progress of the latest lawsuit lately, but if that is coming down on them pretty heavy, I would think it's just another bait n switch shell game! They most likely will pop up with a whole new set of websites in the near future.
I do know that the Georgia AG told me when I talked to him about a year ago, that they were either going to or already had seized their domains, like 5000 of them!
*EDIT**
It seems they are bankrupting Marvelay LLC, DBA Rushcube and Rushcube, Here's a link to that. IT appears that there's a few DZ's and Balloonists who are getting screwed!
https://businessbankruptcies.com/cases/marvelay-llc

It's not unusual to dissolve the business entity so there's nobody to be sued down the road. Housing developers do it all the time- slap them up, sell them, then dissolve so there's nobody to sue five years down the road when the houses fall apart.
Confirmed cynical sarcastic bastard since 2003

Forwarding this message received from another balloonist today:

For those of you burned by Rushcube, you'll be happy to know that Asta Quattrocchi and Erran Yearty are currently sitting in jail. The judge threw them in jail for violating federal orders to stop operations. I learned they were put in jail on November 13th and won't get released until mid December. The Rushcube entity has been operating after filing chapter 7 bankruptcy on November 9th.

Asta John Quattrocchi was booked in Cobb County, GA on 11/16/2018 at 14:41 for CIVIL CONTEMPT.
Erran Yearty was booked in Cobb County, GA on 11/16/2018 at 14:53 for CIVIL CONTEMPT.

Although I think his date is wrong (11/16, not 11/13).

Note: I have zero sympathy for any balloon companies or DZ's left owed lots of money (yet again) by these scumbags.

I find it interesting that some DZO's just don't learn. Here's a few dropzones that Quattrocchi is bankrupting on!
Air Capital Dropzone Skydiving
Skydive Grand Haven
Skydive Oregon
Skydive Three Forks
High Sky Adventures

Source; https://businessbankruptcies.com/cases/marvelay-llc

I'm pretty sure these DZO's knew who they were associating with, Especially Martin, come on dude, you can't say you didn't know! You of anyone knew better!

Also, I find it interesting but not surprising that they have included the Georgia Attorney General in this bankruptcy! Imagine that! :D

Refuse to Lose!!!
1800skyrideripoff.com
Nashvilleskydiving.org

Well shit! It looks like I'd better make a phone call or two. My DZ specifically is named, and I thought that those notification letters must have been going to every DZ. I (Air Capital Drop Zone) did trade with Skyride for approximately six months some dozen years back, so don't really see why I'd be noted as a creditor. But, if they're going to potentially pay me a settlement, I'm good with that. I also noticed that there was "Zero assets" but that the boys had been jailed for obstruction.

I received a PM giving me a heads up that I'd been "called out." I appreciate the head's up! I'll get back with further developments.

Martin Myrtle
DZO Air Capital Drop Zone
Wichita KS
Experience is what you get when you thought you were going to get something else.

AC DZ

I'm pretty sure these DZO's knew who they were associating with, Especially Martin, come on dude, you can't say you didn't know! You of anyone knew better!

Ok, I called the guy noted as Trustee on the above noted web site. He's actually not the trustee, he'd rejected it, and one Martha Miller is. He did talk with me though, indicated "They can name everybody in the phone book." I told him that I'd been tossing the notices in the trash to which he responded "Keep tossing them."

What's noted on the bankruptcy website for free is not the full list, there's an option to pay for the full list. The name of "my DZ" is also not really correct.

They note:
Air Capital Dropzone Skydiving
My business is
Air Capital Drop Zone which is a dba of Myrtle Aviation Inc.

You are correct Jumpdude in that I do know better. I also don't tend to keep up on these forums, so if you'd like to talk with me regarding shit like this, shit in general, or anything else, feel to contact me. I'm easy to find.

Otherwise, I'm not upset of offended that you "called me out publicly", fuck I'd have done the same thing.

Martin Myrtle
Air Capital Drop Zone
Wichita KS
Experience is what you get when you thought you were going to get something else.

AC DZ

skydived19006

You are correct Jumpdude in that I do know better. I also don't tend to keep up on these forums, so if you'd like to talk with me regarding shit like this, shit in general, or anything else, feel to contact me. I'm easy to find.

Otherwise, I'm not upset of offended that you "called me out publicly", fuck I'd have done the same thing.

Martin Myrtle
Air Capital Drop Zone
Wichita KS

Well, I guess I can apologize for calling you out publicly, but you may remember, we had some conversations, both email and phone, about the subject years ago, and you were animate about not using them.
I hope that all DZO's will sit up and take notice to this, and realize that the Quattrocchi bunch has not in any way changed their scam, they are still at it, and they will not bat an eye at screwing anyone! They'd rather steal a dollar than to make a million honestly!

Jumpdude

Well, I guess I can apologize for calling you out publicly, but you may remember, we had some conversations, both email and phone, about the subject years ago, and you were animate about not using them.
I hope that all DZO's will sit up and take notice to this, and realize that the Quattrocchi bunch has not in any way changed their scam, they are still at it, and they will not bat an eye at screwing anyone! They'd rather steal a dollar than to make a million honestly!

Sure Jeff, no problem or offence taken. My opinion has remained consistent regarding these criminals for the last 13 years.

Martin

AC DZ

Justaguyinline

If you're at all interested Erran Yearty will be livestreaming on his YouTube channel tonight explaining to his fans, why he's been off of Twitter for a month and has an awesome beard now. I highly doubt it will be explaining to them why he was in civil contempt of court.

I only found 3 videos that come up under his name, and no channels, please post the link to the YouTube channel or the video!
If he does this, I'm thinking several of us should get in there and post the truth, and add the links to the arrest records.

Justaguyinline

His Twitter is @sofain his YouTube channels are Poisoning the Well and Poisoning the Well live.

Well, if I found the right channel, those videos are just plain weird! and nothing about anything worthwhile except for him saying he's been in space or something.

Justaguyinline

******Maybe somebody on Twitter could put him on blast asking, how was life in jail the past month?

>:(

Oh and screen shot it because he's gonna block you. :D

Where's the "Like" button?? Lmao!

LMAO I tried that and I was blocked so fast I didn't get to screenshot it. The thread was deleted

Told ya. :D