1 1
ryoder

The Trump Health Care Plan

26 minutes ago, billvon said:

I am reminded of Dick Sheppard.  When he came to the US to DJ he kept his name for a little while, then changed it to Richard Blade (because he didn't want to be 'dick' and because Blade sounded cool.)

I wonder if Karens will go through a similar evolution?  Will we see a lot more Kays?

Maybe so, but don't forget that "Dick Trickle" was a 'local boy' race car driver here in Wisconsin until the guys on Sports Center (Dan Patrick & Keith Oblerman) made a point of mentioning him whenever he did well.
That publicity got him a full time NASCAR ride.

2 hours ago, billvon said:

I am reminded of Dick Sheppard.  When he came to the US to DJ he kept his name for a little while, then changed it to Richard Blade (because he didn't want to be 'dick' and because Blade sounded cool.)

I wonder if Karens will go through a similar evolution?  Will we see a lot more Kays?

I'm guessing a lot more Kareen Abdul's.

1 minute ago, jakee said:

Kareen Abdul Jabbar? My dad says she doesn’t even run down court.

"The hell I don't! LISTEN, KID! I've been hearing that crap ever since I was at UCLA. I'm out there busting my buns every night! Tell your old man to drag Walton and Lanier up and down the court for 48 minutes!"

• Like 1