1 1
JoeWeber

Our new Secret Police and more renditions, lovely

10 minutes ago, JerryBaumchen said:

Hi Phil,

Of course, this is all over our local news.

Re:  'Hero.'

On tonite's local evening news, he said that he was not 'any ironman, any superman,' as some people are calling him.  He said that he was just a 53 yr-old, fat guy, who takes blood thinners.

He also said that he would like to sit down & have a cup of coffee with the federal officer who beat him with the baton.

Yup, that's a Hero.

Jerry Baumchen

People his age have better things to do with their time. He saw a wrong and went to address it. I view him like the other elderly man who ended up with the broken skull.Like the Russians that are protesting against Putin.

The federal officer is probably a good guy but people can easily be lead astray. I'd bet a hour with David would have the officer convinced he needs to respect the constitution not numnuts orders.

5 minutes ago, Phil1111 said:

People his age have better things to do with their time. He saw a wrong and went to address it. I view him like the other elderly man who ended up with the broken skull.Like the Russians that are protesting against Putin.

The federal officer is probably a good guy but people can easily be lead astray. I'd bet a hour with David would have the officer convinced he needs to respect the constitution not numnuts orders.

I'd rather give the asshole an hour in an alley with Bigun, but hey, that's just my inner snowflake.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, JerryBaumchen said:

On tonite's local evening news, he said that he was not 'any ironman, any superman,' as some people are calling him.  He said that he was just a 53 yr-old, fat guy, who takes blood thinners.

He also said that he would like to sit down & have a cup of coffee with the federal officer who beat him with the baton.

Yup, that's a Hero.

In a few days the usual suspects here will start with the "he's no choir boy!  He was written up for some sort of serious clerical error.  Why do you take the word of a criminal?"

20 hours ago, billvon said:

In a few days the usual suspects here will start with the "he's no choir boy!  He was written up for some sort of serious clerical error.  Why do you take the word of a criminal?"

I don't think he was arrested (I could be wrong on that).

He was just assaulted.

For standing in the street.

And asking questions (that's the real crime).

3 hours ago, wolfriverjoe said:

I don't think he was arrested (I could be wrong on that). He was just assaulted.  For standing in the street.

Agreed. But why would that stop Trump supporters from making those claims?  Remember, these are the same people who really, honestly thought that Hillary Clinton was running a child sex ring in a pizza place.

7 hours ago, billvon said:

Agreed. But why would that stop Trump supporters from making those claims?  Remember, these are the same people who really, honestly thought that Hillary Clinton was running a child sex ring in a pizza place.

Its all a part of a trump election strategy to create a dangerous domestic enemy. Antifa, mob rule and all the boogymen will come to the fore if democrats are elected. Only a rule of law president, a rule of law party can protect you.

Its an old strategy of dictators and strongmen. Create an enemy foreign or domestic, stir dissent to create labels for those enemies. Wrap yourself in the flag and put some fresh lipstick on the pig. The new narrative:

"As we look at America, we see cities enveloped in smoke and flame. We hear sirens in the night. We see Americans dying on...

As far as this problem of law and order is concerned, I am for law and order."

Sorry thats not Donald trump. Its Richard Nixon 1968.

2 hours ago, kallend said:

Seems Trump's Gestapo don't know how to deal with a naked woman:

I can just see them thinking.  "We're on camera.  How do we come out of this not looking like criminals?  Let's just go get a donut."

1 hour ago, JerryBaumchen said:

Hi folks,

Trump blunders once again:  'Trump posts misleading ad using Ukraine photo'

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-53500610

Jerry Baumchen

Misleading? No no no, that police officer was uhhh, well he was... he was attacked by Ukrainian democrat plants because he was investigating Hunter Biden! 

1 hour ago, jakee said:

Misleading? No no no, that police officer was uhhh, well he was... he was attacked by Ukrainian democrat plants because he was investigating Hunter Biden! 

"Evangelicals For Trump are ready to help re-elect President Donald J Trump."

They are evangelical Ukrainians. Evidently they have sold their souls to Lucifer just like US evangelicals. Or so trump thinks.

5 hours ago, kallend said:

Seems Trump's Gestapo don't know how to deal with a naked woman:

3 hours ago, billvon said:

I can just see them thinking.  "We're on camera.  How do we come out of this not looking like criminals?  Let's just go get a donut."

Donald would know what to do.She is clearly a danger to the power of the state and the rule of law.