airdvr

Susan Rosenberg

3 hours ago, billvon said:

That's exactly what I said.  She is vice chair of a fundraising organization that is doing work for one of the three versions of Black Lives Matter.  Not the original one and not the one that runs the website.

Again, it's like someone saying that because the vice president of one of the construction companies you used to build your house was in the KKK 30 years ago, you are a KKK supporter.

Hi Bill,

Re:  'Again'

When I was in Basic Training, they would say:

This what I'm going to tell you

-  This what I'm telling you

-  This what I just told you

Sometimes it takes more than once for it to work.

Jerry Baumchen

30 minutes ago, JerryBaumchen said:

Hi Bill,

Re:  'Again'

When I was in Basic Training, they would say:

This what I'm going to tell you

-  This what I'm telling you

-  This what I just told you

Sometimes it takes more than once for it to work.

Jerry Baumchen

Funny that's almost exactly the method I use when teaching AFF.

• Tell them what you are going to tell them
  • Tell them
  • Tell them what you just told them
  • Test them

11 hours ago, billvon said:

That's exactly what I said.  She is vice chair of a fundraising organization that is doing work for one of the three versions of Black Lives Matter.  Not the original one and not the one that runs the website.

Again, it's like someone saying that because the vice president of one of the construction companies you used to build your house was in the KKK 30 years ago, you are a KKK supporter.

It's not like that.  There is more of a connection than you want to admit.

32 minutes ago, turtlespeed said:

What is it like? How much of a connection does she have to their policy?

Did she tell them to bury Floyd in a gold coffin? You never explained why that was such a big deal to you, by the way.

(edited)
43 minutes ago, turtlespeed said:

37 minutes ago, olofscience said:

What is it then? Please provide more details.

10 minutes ago, jakee said:

What is it like? How much of a connection does she have to their policy?

Did she tell them to bury Floyd in a gold coffin? You never explained why that was such a big deal to you, by the way.

Tucker Carlson - Susan Rosenberg, Terrorist is behind Thousand Currents and BLM Black Lives Matter

Four and a half minutes of Tucker Calrson spoonfeeding the same type of lies and B.S. that trumpites have as a lite snack. Yet his supporters wonder why FOX is at the forefront of the trump agenda, the GOP messaging. Yet all his SC supporters claim to think for themselves. Claim to be independents.

Edited by Phil1111

13 hours ago, turtlespeed said:

It's not like that. 

It's exactly like that.  And if you found out that Biden had a contractor, and the contractor's vice president was in the KKK 30 years ago, you'd announce, with faux despair, how sad it is that the democrats would support someone with direct ties to the KKK.

14 hours ago, billvon said:

It's exactly like that.  And if you found out that Biden had a contractor, and the contractor's vice president was in the KKK 30 years ago, you'd announce, with faux despair, how sad it is that the democrats would support someone with direct ties to the KKK.

Wow - I never knew you were one of those fortune tellers.

Is it a 1-900 number?

You are likely just as accurate.

5 minutes ago, turtlespeed said:

Is it a 1-900 number?

You are likely just as accurate.

itls just extrapolation. You've already shown you're willing to extoll any conspiracy theory going as long as it makes Biden look bad.

On 7/15/2020 at 8:42 AM, Phil1111 said:

Tucker Carlson - Susan Rosenberg, Terrorist is behind Thousand Currents and BLM Black Lives Matter

Four and a half minutes of Tucker Calrson spoonfeeding the same type of lies and B.S. that trumpites have as a lite snack. Yet his supporters wonder why FOX is at the forefront of the trump agenda, the GOP messaging. Yet all his SC supporters claim to think for themselves. Claim to be independents.

I don't watch FN very often.

Using Bill's format I'll change it around to fit.

It's like someone saying that the Vice Chair of one of the Homeowners Associations you have to pay if you wish to own a house in that neighborhood, is also on the board of the utility co-op and decides or at the very least has high influence where the the neighborhood must use as its water or electric supplier.

43 minutes ago, turtlespeed said:

That's your projection - it's not truth and it's not fact.

Exactly, the conspiracy theories you extoll about Biden like Ukrainian corruption are neither truth nor fact, but you do it anyway. If you had a line on any tangential connection to the KKK or other hate group you would certainly use it. 

Heck, you tried to use the fact that George Floyd's family buried him in a gold coffin (and you still haven't explained why that bugged you so much) to discredit the entire BLM movement, which surely means there's no limit to how preposterous a claim you're willing to make.

1 hour ago, turtlespeed said:

Those who are ignorant of history are condemned to  . . . be surprised by what you do when it's a repeat of what you have done a dozen times in the past.

2 hours ago, airdvr said:

I'd like you to point out to me any other BOD who would want a convicted terrorist.

Several nations have made convicted terrorists their presidents and/or prime ministers.  Israel, Kenya  and South Africa come immediately to mind.

2 hours ago, kallend said:

Several nations have made convicted terrorists their presidents and/or prime ministers.  Israel, Kenya  and South Africa come immediately to mind.

That IS interesting.  I'm not looking it up right now, but - I assume they were all elected, right?

On 7/14/2020 at 9:17 AM, airdvr said:

In today's cancel culture that would probably be enough.

It's funny to see the "cancel culture" thing coming up so often as if it's a way to hit Democrats over the head while at the same time this: https://www.nytimes.com/2020/07/13/business/media/tucker-carlson-fox-news-writer.html

That was the fastest cancel culture I've ever seen and it's from the heart of the most right wing dingbat show on television.

32 minutes ago, DJL said:

It's funny to see the "cancel culture" thing coming up so often as if it's a way to hit Democrats over the head while at the same time this: https://www.nytimes.com/2020/07/13/business/media/tucker-carlson-fox-news-writer.html

That was the fastest cancel culture I've ever seen and it's from the heart of the most right wing dingbat show on television.

Remember how Trump supporters tried to boycott Keurig when they pulled advertising from his show by destroying their expensive, already-paid-for coffee machines?

2 minutes ago, olofscience said:

Remember how Trump supporters tried to boycott Keurig when they pulled advertising from his show by destroying their expensive, already-paid-for coffee machines?

It seems to me some of them tried  to organize a boycott against Nike. Which of course drove it share price higher.

15 minutes ago, gowlerk said:

It seems to me some of them tried  to organize a boycott against Nike. Which of course drove it share price higher.

That's why I mentioned Chick-Fil-A.  It didn't work, and even backfired, gaining the company a lot of revenue.

I don't remember seeing anything like this before in history.

https://www.bloomberg.com/opinion/articles/2012-08-03/chick-fil-a-day-a-reminder-that-boycotts-often-backfire