JoeWeber

Study associates stupidity with stupid consequences

1 hour ago, JoeWeber said:

3 minutes ago, kallend said:

Trump must go.

What it explains is that Covid 19 is the scientific answer to trump and his supporters. Its Darwin at work speeding up the decline of the GOP.

Unfortunately its mortality effects seems to be more severe on non-white populations  than white. 

36 minutes ago, airdvr said:

Hehe..an article with "Working Memory Capacity" in it's title is pushed by a Biden supporter.  That's brill.

Biden over Trump is no decision and it is not a case of the lesser of two evils. It's a question of evilness, corruption and mind numbing incompetence vs. a different old fart who forgets things, can't hear well, has done things in his life he might regret but is basically a decent human being with good intentions toward America. For that matter I could be voting for gowlerk.

1 hour ago, airdvr said:

Hehe..an article with "Working Memory Capacity" in it's title is pushed by a Biden supporter.  That's brill.

Muzzles are for guns only. I reckon. Apparently his "Working Memory Capacity" was insufficient for the task. 

"..septic shock and has “many organs struggling.” Covid-19 isn't just a cough and a sniffle that only affects the lungs and the deserving, it seems.

"A public official in Florida who voted against a resolution requiring people wear face masks to prevent the spread of the novel coronavirus is now in critical condition after being infected by the disease.

Local news station News 4 Jax reports that St. Johns County Commissioner Paul Waldron has been hospitalized after being diagnosed with COVID-19, and his daughter posted on Facebook late last week that he went into septic shock and has “many organs struggling.”

Muzzle me not.png

20 minutes ago, airdvr said:

I get it...you all just want to ignore Biden's obvious cognitive issues in hopes that he'll somehow be able to speak coherently.  This ought to be fun to watch...

Another reason why the Trump presidency is so dangerous, right? If the only precedent he has set that endures is the normalisation of electing gibbering idiots who can't finish a sentence to save their lives you should think yourself lucky. 

27 minutes ago, airdvr said:

I get it...you all just want to ignore Biden's obvious cognitive issues in hopes that he'll somehow be able to speak coherently.  This ought to be fun to watch...

As opposed to you ignoring Trump's criminal conduct?

There are lots of things I don't like about Biden. But I doubt he would sell out to the Russians.

36 minutes ago, airdvr said:

Cognitive issues? Is this because he is a stutterer?

Makes you look like you prefer Trump's method of attacking and insulting.

Trump clearly displays a multitude of issues, why do you ignore or accept those while tolerating his destructive approach to everything?

3 minutes ago, wolfriverjoe said:

You do understand that the whole "Biden/Ukraine" story is Russian propaganda, right?

Russian propaganda and disinformation has been impressively successful.

I'm still disappointed how much of it I see still thrown out on social media with a serious conviction of belief attempting to support it.

1 hour ago, airdvr said:

Fun watching you defend Trump as smarter than Biden.

Did you get your Clorox injections yet?  I hear that they can also cure windmill cancer.

1 hour ago, airdvr said:

16 minutes ago, airdvr said:

The Ukraine maybe.

It was the kind of utterance that makes professional transcribers question their career choice:

“ … there is no collusion between certainly myself and my campaign, but I can always speak for myself — and the Russians, zero.”

When President Trump offered that response to a question at a press conference last week, it was the latest example of his tortured syntax, mid-thought changes of subject, and apparent trouble formulating complete sentences, let alone a coherent paragraph, in unscripted speech.

"Research has shown that changes in speaking style can result from cognitive decline. STAT therefore asked experts in neurolinguistics and cognitive assessment, as well as psychologists and psychiatrists, to compare Trump’s speech from decades ago to that in 2017; they all agreed there had been a deterioration, and some said it could reflect changes in the health of Trump’s brain."..

Now, Trump’s vocabulary is simpler. He repeats himself over and over, and lurches from one subject to an unrelated one,...

“but I think it’s pretty safe to say that Trump has had significant cognitive decline over the years.”

1 hour ago, wolfriverjoe said:

You do understand that the whole "Biden/Ukraine" story is Russian propaganda, right?

No, he doesn't. It's like a religion for these guy's. If the book of Fox say's so, then it is so, even if it isn't so much as so so, to anyone so inclined to say so. verstehen Sie?

(edited)
On 7/13/2020 at 4:54 PM, wolfriverjoe said:

As opposed to you ignoring Trump's criminal conduct?

There are lots of things I don't like about Biden. But I doubt he would sell out to the Russians.

Ukrainians . . . but not Russians.:rofl:

Yet

Edited by turtlespeed