1 1
Phil1111

“Too Much and Never Enough: How My Family Created the World’s Most Dangerous Man,”

The new book about trump explains allot.

1. trump's stupidity. He paid someone to take his SAT. Which allowed him (with money from daddy) to get into Wharton. Where previously I supplied the quote in these forums from one of his ex-professors. Who stated "He is the stupidest student I ever had by far".

2. “Cheating as a way of life.” Cheated at school, in business, cheated on his income tax, cheated his own family and to get elected.

3. She is a clinical psychologist intimately familiar with donald.. The diagnosis is final he is a narcissist.

4.His sister, Maryanne Trump Barry, a retired federal appeals court judge,

“He’s a clown — this will never happen,” she quotes her aunt as saying during one of their regular lunches in 2015, just after Mr. Trump announced that he was running for president.

Maryanne Trump was particularly baffled by support for her brother among evangelical Christians, according to the book.

“The only time Donald went to church was when the cameras were there,” Ms. Trump quotes her aunt as saying. “It’s mind boggling. But that’s all about his base. He has no principles. None!”

I could go on. But don't want to spoil the lies coming from his base.

58 minutes ago, Phil1111 said:

The new book about trump explains allot.

1. trump's stupidity. He paid someone to take his SAT. Which allowed him (with money from daddy) to get into Wharton. Where previously I supplied the quote in these forums from one of his ex-professors. Who stated "He is the stupidest student I ever had by far".

Putin Admits Taking SATs for Trump:

https://www.newyorker.com/humor/borowitz-report/putin-admits-taking-sats-for-trump

6 minutes ago, ryoder said:

From the Story.

"At the White House, the press secretary, Kayleigh McEnany, refused to address the Putin bombshell and instead questioned the authenticity of Mary Trump’s memoir. “No one named Donald trump has ever actually read a book,” McEnany said."