3 3

22 minutes ago, gowlerk said:

Good God, when will this die?

Pfft. The serious discussion on this died maybe 9 or 10 years ago. 

Once it re-opened, there was maybe 15 or 20 posts that had halfway decent info, but then it descended into a fight between a couple folks, and a real douche who insisted that it was a certain person, but had nothing even resembling 'evidence'. After he was banned, he became a 'serial vandal' using sock puppet accounts. I do believe he's surpassed even John Rich for the 'Most Annoying Little Brat" title.

14 minutes ago, Teresa Patton Davis said:

Its personal.

How so? And who 'didn't want to find him?'

There were a bunch fo mistakes made during the intitial search, but there's no indication that any of it was deliberate.

The DNA on the tie was too degraded to get any data from. Same with the cigarette butts.

Earl Cossey was the rigger who packed the rigs that were delivered to the plane. At least the airworthy ones.

I would suggest reading the linked thread. On the first page, there's a link to the original thread that ended up getting locked. 
There's actually a LOT of very good and interesting info, although you have to ignore a couple of folks who insisted that their suspect was the real one. 

On 7/5/2020 at 8:46 PM, Teresa Patton Davis said:

DB Cooper, Anyone still doing  follow up s with new info.And is there DNA. He was not found because they never planned on finding him. Also does anybody no the name of the certified person that packed the parachutes he requested , just curious. 

Wasn't Ted Mayfield from OR the parachute supplier? Just a WAG from old memory.

On 7/5/2020 at 8:46 PM, Teresa Patton Davis said:

DB Cooper, Anyone still doing  follow up s with new info.And is there DNA. He was not found because they never planned on finding him. Also does anybody no the name of the certified person that packed the parachutes he requested , just curious. 

There are a few of us on Dropzone who are serious about the case, but most people are over at the DB Cooper Forum.  I'd recommend you get on the DB Cooper thread and private message Robert Blevins with your info.  I'll take a look at it too if you want.  Heads up, most of us have seen hundreds of suspects through the years, so someone coming forward with info does not usually get any of the veterans excited. However, the case is still unsolved, so you never know.

2 hours ago, CooperNWO305 said:

I'd recommend you get on the DB Cooper thread and private message Robert Blevins with your info. 

That would be about the worst thing that she could do. I might be wrong, but I think Teresa is related to an old skydiver from back in the day, and her information probably comes from that angle. While Robert is extremely knowledgable about the case, her info would not support his suspect, so he would discount it. Meanwhile, he would try to hoard the info for himself, and lock it up so that no one else could consider it. She would be better off referencing people like 377, haggarknew, or myself.

34 minutes ago, dudeman17 said:

That would be about the worst thing that she could do. I might be wrong, but I think Teresa is related to an old skydiver from back in the day, and her information probably comes from that angle. While Robert is extremely knowledgable about the case, her info would not support his suspect, so he would discount it. Meanwhile, he would try to hoard the info for himself, and lock it up so that no one else could consider it. She would be better off referencing people like 377, haggarknew, or myself.

Valid point. If she’s got legit info then best to get it in front of someone like yourself or 377. I figured Robert can tell her pretty quickly if a suspect is close to legit though, as could a number of us. I’m skeptical of new info, but then again that’s how you break into the case. 

(edited)
On 7/5/2020 at 5:46 PM, Teresa Patton Davis said:

On 7/5/2020 at 6:01 PM, Teresa Patton Davis said:

Thanks,  I'm looking for someone that seriously interested in finding the  truth about this  case , if you know of anyone l have some interesting info.

On 7/5/2020 at 6:29 PM, Teresa Patton Davis said:

Its personal.

It's kind of odd that this girl made these posts, then doesn't appear to have been back since.

Edited by dudeman17