Mike 90

Is Jeff Barlow Legitimate

Question

I recently purchased a canopy from Jeff Barlow who has multiple advertisements up, and his profile has 700+ advertisements on his history. The canopy was listed in the United States but the shipping info he just provided states it's coming from Russia. Has anyone done business with this guy or is he scamming me?

Mike

5 answers to this question

I just got a canopy from him. It was fine. The canopy came from Georgia, but the bank (and i assume previous owner) were somewhere else. 
Wendy P. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, wmw999 said:

I just got a canopy from him. It was fine. The canopy came from Georgia, but the bank (and i assume previous owner) were somewhere else. 
Wendy P. 

Thanks Wendy, I appreciate the input. I just ordered a canopy from him and it's coming from Russia, so naturally I was a bit concerned. 

I got a reserve canopy from him that came from Russia too, it came in just fine. 

Russia actually has really great skydiving deals, I also got my main and AAD from Russia as well (not from Jeff though)

7 hours ago, sheeks said:

I got a reserve canopy from him that came from Russia too, it came in just fine. 

Russia actually has really great skydiving deals, I also got my main and AAD from Russia as well (not from Jeff though)

How long did your stuff take to be delivered from Russia?