1 1
Phil1111

The 2020 Election trump v. Biden

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, ryoder said:

I just received my mail-in ballot. I was quite surprised at the number of candidates for POTUS/VP. 

Maybe we should just wait for the Cancer Scott and Spike Cohen dream team.  With Rocky as Secretary of State.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, ryoder said:

I just received my mail-in ballot. I was quite surprised at the number of candidates for POTUS/VP. I've always like Phil Collins music, but I had never considered him for president.

 

 

Must be easy to get on the Colorado ballot.  We only have 6 combos to vote for in California.  Interesting that you have Kanye West as a Presidential candidate, and we have him as a VP candidate under Rocky (and not the same party affiliation as in CO).

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi folks,

Maybe this thread should be titled:  'The 2020 Election trump v. Biden, et al'

'The other 1,214 candidates running for president'

https://www.bbc.com/news/election-us-2020-54334173

I just received my Voter's Pamphlet ( put out by our Sec of State ) and it has Trump, Biden & three others.  I do not know the details, but you cannot get on the ballot here in Oregon just because you want to; there is some criteria/benchmark that I am not knowledgeable about.

Jerry Baumchen

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Phil1111 said:

True republicans not like the charlatans allied with trumpism.

 

1 hour ago, kallend said:

In 2016 the GOP hitched its wagon to a pantomime horse.  I truly hope it gets the result it deserves.

p.jpg

Not really.

I think that "Trumpism" is far more a symptom of the disease than the disease itself.

Keep in mind that McConnell & the rest of the Rs put party before country quite a while prior to Trump rising to prominence.

Trump wasn't even thought of as a candidate back in 2012 when McConnell decided to "oppose anything Obama brought up, even if it would be bad for the country".

And Trump had barely gotten out of the gate when they decided not to even consider the Garland SC nomination.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, ryoder said:

I swear someone inside the Trump campaign is deliberately trolling Trump with the music choices. LOL!!!

 

And that’s the level of attention to detail they bring to everything.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, wolfriverjoe said:

 

Not really.

I think that "Trumpism" is far more a symptom of the disease than the disease itself.

Keep in mind that McConnell & the rest of the Rs put party before country quite a while prior to Trump rising to prominence.

Trump wasn't even thought of as a candidate back in 2012 when McConnell decided to "oppose anything Obama brought up, even if it would be bad for the country".

And Trump had barely gotten out of the gate when they decided not to even consider the Garland SC nomination.

Maybe, but I wanted to post a picture of a pantomime horse as a metaphor for Trump screwing his party.

https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/18e292dc-7850-49db-9540-1c24f0ce29ab

.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That w

3 hours ago, JerryBaumchen said:

Hi airdvr,

She is wielding her power.  You seem to be OK with that when Trump does it.

It is called politics.

Jerry Baumchen

I'm sure the 12.6 million unemployed folks will find that comforting.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, airdvr said:

That w

I'm sure the 12.6 million unemployed folks will find that comforting.

Then let's hope those 12.6M folks can put some pressure on the President to stop publicly changing his mind on the stimulus several times a day. To make him let his representatives sit down and negotiate in good faith with the Democrats. To make him stop sending his press corps out to flatly contradict the stance his negotiators think they're supposed to take. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, airdvr said:

That w

I'm sure the 12.6 million unemployed folks will find that comforting.

Think they will find this comforting?

"I have instructed my representatives to stop negotiating until after the election."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, billvon said:

Think they will find this comforting?

"I have instructed my representatives to stop negotiating until after the election."

Old news Bill.  There hasn't been a halt in negotiations.  What you're getting a chub over is a negotiating tactic called "the takeaway".

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, airdvr said:

Old news Bill.  There hasn't been a halt in negotiations.  What you're getting a chub over is a negotiating tactic called "the takeaway".

Trump's 'negotiating technique' is to throw a temper tantrum and walk away. 

Then, a day or so later, pretend he never did it, pretend he's proposing something new and try to take credit for it.

How do you not see how truly incompetent he is?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

1 1