1 1
Phil1111

The 2020 Election trump v. Biden

1 hour ago, wolfriverjoe said:

So, if Trump wanted to leave, where could he go that would allow him in?

Plenty will think he has money, and regardless he’ll still have connections etc. So, unlike your run of the mill American, there’ll be plenty of places willing to take him. 

Wendy P. 

11 hours ago, JerryBaumchen said:

Hi Joe,

I know.  Now, for the serious side.  I think that both Russia & Saudi Arabia would take him in.  Saudi Arabia took in Idi Amin for the balance of his life.

Jerry Baumchen

Saudi ... thats it. trump would love Saudi life. The faux gold decors.No real law but the law of money and the royal family. He'd convert to Islam in a heartbeat, just like he's a christian now. Then multiple wives so he could pussy grab with both hands.

Damn you're a genius Jerry.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Phil1111 said:

Saudi ... thats it. trump would love Saudi life. The faux gold decors.No real law but the law of money and the royal family. He'd convert to Islam in a heartbeat, just like he's a christian now. Then multiple wives so he could pussy grab with both hands.

He'd be surrounded by brown people though. Wonder how that would work out...

13 hours ago, JerryBaumchen said:

Hi Joe,

I know.  Now, for the serious side.  I think that both Russia & Saudi Arabia would take him in.  Saudi Arabia took in Idi Amin for the balance of his life.

I just looked up Idi Amin on Wikipedia. I found this, which surprised me:

He escaped first to Libya, where he stayed until 1980, and ultimately settled in Saudi Arabia, where the Saudi royal family allowed him sanctuary and paid him a generous subsidy in return for staying out of politics.

Weird. why waste money on him, instead of just chopping him up like a pesky journalist?

But if they did that with Trump, it could be more worthwhile than the usual crap Saudi royals blow their money on.  Hmmm....I wonder how much they would pay me to stay out of politics...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Idi_Amin#Deposition_and_exile

2 hours ago, Phil1111 said:

Fox News Channel's Juan Williams wrote a blistering editorial against trump in The Hill.

I guess even the FOX rats recognize a forty five degree list of the deck as the ship goes down.

Phil, we already discussed this:

https://www.dropzone.com/forums/topic/264972-ocasio-cortez--i'm-a-big-girl-now!/?do=findComment&comment=4855965

5 hours ago, Phil1111 said:

Hi Phil,

Shhhh, don't tell my kids.

Jerry Baumchen

1 hour ago, kallend said:

Scary, this science stuff:

https://thehill.com/homenews/521638-trump-biden-will-listen-to-the-scientists-if-elected

Trump: Biden will 'listen to the scientists' if elected.

Hi John,

From your link ( this says it all ):   “tellingly out of touch and the polar opposite of reality.”

Jerry Baumchen