1 1
Phil1111

The 2020 Election trump v. Biden

39 minutes ago, Phil1111 said:

Trump says he may leave the U.S. if he loses to Biden

Las Vegas has the odds on Russia as the future home of the trump crime family. Kim has said there is no room in N. Korea for two outsize ego's.

Hi Phil,

When I read about that earlier today, I thought that he would want to go to somewhere they cannot extradite him.

Jerry Baumchen

4 hours ago, Phil1111 said:

Las Vegas has the odds on Russia as the future home of the trump crime family. Kim has said there is no room in N. Korea for two outsize ego's.

Even if he was joking, and he has yet to exhibit anything resembling a sense of humor, it is appalling that a sitting President would suggest he was leaving America over a lost election. What a giant asshole, he is.

5 hours ago, Phil1111 said:

Well, I doubt the Russians would welcome him.

He's gonna be broke. He won't be able to launder the mob money. 

He's pretty useless, and Putin isn't known for his generosity.

So Trump is down 10.7 points countrywide.  538 has him at a 12% chance of winning.  They are currently predicting that Georgia of all states will go for Biden, and even Texas is in play (less than a 2 point margin in the polls for Trump.)

This turned out to be a pretty good picture to sum up Trump's campaign.

trump_sinking.jpg

10 hours ago, billvon said:

So Trump is down 10.7 points countrywide.  538 has him at a 12% chance of winning.  They are currently predicting that Georgia of all states will go for Biden, and even Texas is in play (less than a 2 point margin in the polls for Trump.)

I've bet on worse odds than that before. 

"It’s tempting to use the analogy of rats fleeing a sinking ship to describe the growing number of Republican elected officials starting to speak out against Donald Trump. But that’s really not fair to rats, who tend not to be complicit in driving ships to the bottom of the sea."

— Dan Rather (@DanRather) October 17, 2020

• Like 1

15 hours ago, JoeWeber said:

Even if he was joking, and he has yet to exhibit anything resembling a sense of humor, it is appalling that a sitting President would suggest he was leaving America over a lost election. What a giant asshole, he is.

How many said they would leave the country if Trump was elected?  How many actually did?

11 minutes ago, JerryBaumchen said:

Ho Joe,

Well, that hippie is really more honest.  And, most probably, a better person.

Jerry Baumchen 

Actually it was a self reference in a way. Before I entered the life I was one of the long haired, tree hugging bird and bunny people.

On 10/17/2020 at 3:56 PM, Phil1111 said:

Something I forgot about until a little bit ago.

So many people who criticize Trump are told "well, if you don't like it here, go somewhere else."

I just saw the response on FB of "I can't. Trump's wonderful handling of Covid has meant that NO OTHER country will let US citizens in."

So, if Trump wanted to leave, where could he go that would allow him in?

11 minutes ago, wolfriverjoe said:

Something I forgot about until a little bit ago.

So many people who criticize Trump are told "well, if you don't like it here, go somewhere else."

I just saw the response on FB of "I can't. Trump's wonderful handling of Covid has meant that NO OTHER country will let US citizens in."

So, if Trump wanted to leave, where could he go that would allow him in?

Hi Joe,

Here?  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sing_Sing

Jerry Baumchen