Phil1111

The 2020 Election trump v. Biden

57 minutes ago, JerryBaumchen said:

Hi heels,

Give it another thought.

'Better than 19 in 20' would mean more than 95% => 99%

'Less than 1 in 20' would mean less than 5% => 1%

Jerry Baumchen

If the doc tells you that you have better than 95% of a good outcome for your experimental surgery, I doubt that you are thinking 99%.

8 hours ago, obelixtim said:

That fly on Pence was ominous. Obviously thought something was decomposing inside his head.

I guess it will have to quarantine itself for 14 days now.

I thought Rand Paul had one of the funnier takes, stating that the Deep State had planted a bug on the VP.

20 hours ago, SkyDekker said:

I thought Rand Paul had one of the funnier takes, stating that the Deep State had planted a bug on the VP.

19 hours ago, ryoder said:

LOL!

18 hours ago, JerryBaumchen said:

Hi Robert,

The only 'out of control' is Rand Paul's brain.

Jerry Baumchen

Imagine President Putin listening to a briefing about Rand Paul's tweet. Trying to make sense of it.

Tweets like this, trump's statements this last week, Qanon, the Michigan arrests. Is this what the fall of the Roman empire was like at the start?

The gaslighting is beginning to take effect. January 20th...January 20th...January 20th...

Philadelphia judge rejects Trump's poll-watcher lawsuit

https://www.cnn.com/2020/10/09/politics/philadelphia-poll-watchers-ruling-trump/index.html

A local judge on Friday rejected an effort by the Trump campaign to send poll watchers to voting sites in Philadelphia, ruling that the campaign's attempted poll-watching isn't allowed under state law

2 hours ago, ryoder said:

Philadelphia judge rejects Trump's poll-watcher lawsuit

https://www.cnn.com/2020/10/09/politics/philadelphia-poll-watchers-ruling-trump/index.html

A local judge on Friday rejected an effort by the Trump campaign to send poll watchers to voting sites in Philadelphia, ruling that the campaign's attempted poll-watching isn't allowed under state law

Hi Robert,

And that, right there, is a perfect example of why Trump cannot get his campaign promises kept.  Those darned judges.

Jerry Baumchen

2 hours ago, ryoder said:

I just received my mail-in ballot. I was quite surprised at the number of candidates for POTUS/VP. I've always like Phil Collins music, but I had never considered him for president.

Must be easy to get on the Colorado ballot.  We only have 6 combos to vote for in California.  Interesting that you have Kanye West as a Presidential candidate, and we have him as a VP candidate under Rocky (and not the same party affiliation as in CO).

Hi folks,

Maybe this thread should be titled:  'The 2020 Election trump v. Biden, et al'

'The other 1,214 candidates running for president'

https://www.bbc.com/news/election-us-2020-54334173

I just received my Voter's Pamphlet ( put out by our Sec of State ) and it has Trump, Biden & three others.  I do not know the details, but you cannot get on the ballot here in Oregon just because you want to; there is some criteria/benchmark that I am not knowledgeable about.

Jerry Baumchen

3 hours ago, Phil1111 said:

True republicans not like the charlatans allied with trumpism.

1 hour ago, kallend said:

In 2016 the GOP hitched its wagon to a pantomime horse.  I truly hope it gets the result it deserves.

p.jpg

Not really.

I think that "Trumpism" is far more a symptom of the disease than the disease itself.

Keep in mind that McConnell & the rest of the Rs put party before country quite a while prior to Trump rising to prominence.

Trump wasn't even thought of as a candidate back in 2012 when McConnell decided to "oppose anything Obama brought up, even if it would be bad for the country".

And Trump had barely gotten out of the gate when they decided not to even consider the Garland SC nomination.