1 1
Phil1111

The 2020 Election trump v. Biden

Naw, his base isn’t crumbling. I only have to look at my FB feed to see that. 

But every person who decides not to be part of it reduces the chance of his being re elected, or of his objecting to the results as illegitimate. Defeat is plenty. We don’t need the “fuck you” lagniappe. 

Wendy P. 

3 hours ago, billvon said:

Tonight Trump not only refused to condemn white supremacy, he told a neo-fascist terrorist group to "stand by."

At least we know where he stands.

Absolutely you know where he stands.  As opposed to the typical pol being subjected to handlers and having everything they say scrubbed.

Somehow you still think there's a difference.

2 minutes ago, airdvr said:

Absolutely you know where he stands.  As opposed to the typical pol being subjected to handlers and having everything they say scrubbed.

So then, your position is that yes, Trump is a racist. But it's okay with you because he is honest about being a racist. What do you think that says about you, and yours?

1 minute ago, gowlerk said:

So then, your position is that yes, Trump is a racist. But it's okay with you because he is honest about being a racist. What do you think that says about you, and yours?

I've said it before.  I am a human racist.  Fucktards come in all colors and sizes.

2 minutes ago, gowlerk said:

And.....it's ok with you to have a fucktard POTUS then.

Most all of the POTUS in my lifetime have been fucktards, with the possible exception of Carter...but I think his case shows that you need to be a fucktard to be an effective POTUS.

2 minutes ago, airdvr said:

Most all of the POTUS in my lifetime have been fucktards, with the possible exception of Carter...but I think his case shows that you need to be a fucktard to be an effective POTUS.

Well then, maybe you can see different levels of "fucktardness". On a scale of 1 to 10 what level is say Bush, Obama, and Trump at?

8 minutes ago, airdvr said:

No they haven't and no you don't. Absolutely class A bullshit.

1 minute ago, gowlerk said:

Well then, maybe you can see different levels of "fucktardness". On a scale of 1 to 10 what level is say Bush, Obama, and Trump at?

Which Bush?  J/K.  I believe the fundamental difference between Trump and all of the other POTUS is he just blurts out what he's thinking.  He isn't concerned about whether you agree with it or whether it helps or hurts his re-election chances.  I certainly don't go along in lockstep with Trump but I appreciate his willingness to speak frankly.  And to think you guys used to lose it over Bush's misunderestimates.

3 minutes ago, airdvr said:

Which Bush?  J/K.  I believe the fundamental difference between Trump and all of the other POTUS is he just blurts out what he's thinking.  He isn't concerned about whether you agree with it or whether it helps or hurts his re-election chances.  I certainly don't go along in lockstep with Trump but I appreciate his willingness to speak frankly.  And to think you guys used to lose it over Bush's misunderestimates.

Thank you for your skilled avoidance of the question. I give up.

25 minutes ago, airdvr said:

What do you mean, he still thinks there’s a difference? When you say ‘as opposed to’ that means YOU think there’s a difference.

5 minutes ago, airdvr said:

I certainly don't go along in lockstep with Trump but I appreciate his willingness to speak frankly.

No you don't. That is a lie. Whenever he says something really stupid the first thing apologists like you say is: he doesn't really mean that.

5 minutes ago, airdvr said:

Which Bush?  J/K.  I believe the fundamental difference between Trump and all of the other POTUS is he just blurts out what he's thinking.  He isn't concerned about whether you agree with it or whether it helps or hurts his re-election chances. 

Are you that naive? Is your memory that short?

Trump literally stood up on stage, on TV, and admitted that he said things during the campaign which he didn’t believe, that his handlers told him to say, and that he kept saying them purely because they played well with the audience.