1 1
Phil1111

The 2020 Election trump v. Biden

10 hours ago, airdvr said:

Fortunately for you guys most here weren't even born in '88.

Hmm, so Biden lied about his University record - while Trump stole money from thousands of people by selling an entire 'University' that was a lie. Decisions, decisions...

A WH witch-hunt over a "Hoax". trump is evidently obsessed over WH insiders who continue to leak information to the "lying NYT" and the "Fake News WP". Even though his pablum swallowing base has long ago bought the snake oil of trump. That everything within MSM is not true. He has embarked on more and more witch-hunts to find out who is leaking the stories of trump's felony conduct. Of his treason.

"THE ADMINISTRATION has interviewed people with access to the intelligence, and believes it has narrowed down the universe of suspects to fewer than 10 people.

THE ADMINISTRATION has said it would search for leakers in its ranks on many occasions. Notably, they vowed to find out who wrote an anonymous op-ed in the NYT almost two years ago. They said they’d find who leaked the president’s calendars in February 2019. Most of these probes fizzled out or faded away."

Thankfully America has real patriots who believe in the constitution who continue to feed news about trump's corruption. IMO President Biden should award them the MOH when he gets a chance in February 2021.

(edited)
33 minutes ago, jakee said:

Hmm, so Biden lied about his University record - while Trump stole money from thousands of people by selling an entire 'University' that was a lie. Decisions, decisions...

That's what you got out of that?  That little sign under the rug hes walking on? (Should have said carried)

THAT is what you took out of that caricature?

Observant.  Very observant. <eyeroll>

Edited by turtlespeed

4 minutes ago, turtlespeed said:

That's what you got out of that?  That little sign under the rug hes walking on? (Should have said carried)

A cartoon is not a photograph, none of the details are accidental. The sign was put there on purpose,  for a reason - not to mention it matches your stated position.

By the way, what did you take out of all the stories about Trump's insane bleach and UV suggestions? You fixated on one small detail of the coverage that didn't even exist. Unlike yours, my observation is not a lie.

9 minutes ago, jakee said:

A cartoon is not a photograph, none of the details are accidental. The sign was put there on purpose,  for a reason - not to mention it matches your stated position.

By the way, what did you take out of all the stories about Trump's insane bleach and UV suggestions? You fixated on one small detail of the coverage that didn't even exist. Unlike yours, my observation is not a lie.

So, you change the subject, and deflect.

7 minutes ago, turtlespeed said:

I looked at the bones, skulls and took them to be the bones of dead Americans due to trump's criminal incompetence on his covid crimes. The reference to Mount Suribachi about the brave Americans who have fought against trump's collusion with its enemies. Those mainly China and Russia. The support Biden got from the main news services that resisted the self serving GOP and trump propaganda machines.

That the battle was long and hard but soon the time for victory will be near. But that unlike Japan which was treated fairly after the war. The GOP and their enablers, the NRA, FOX, his racist supporters. Should see political reeducation before they are reintegrated.

2 minutes ago, turtlespeed said:

So, you change the subject, and deflect.

You just can't help lying, can you? I directly addressed what you said. The reply you gave is nothing but deflection.

If you're unable defend posting pro-Trump conspiracy theories you're not going to make it any better by taking your frustration out on me. 

2 minutes ago, Phil1111 said:

I looked at the bones, skulls and took them to be the bones of dead Americans due to trump's criminal incompetence on his covid crimes. The reference to Mount Suribachi about the brave Americans who have fought against trump's collusion with its enemies. Those mainly China and Russia. The support Biden got from the main news services that resisted the self serving GOP and trump propaganda machines.

That the battle was long and hard but soon the time for victory will be near. But that unlike Japan which was treated fairly after the war. The GOP and their enablers, the NRA, FOX, his racist supporters. Should see political reeducation before they are reintegrated.

I can see your view.  I don't agree with.  I think its spun up like a 25 cent clock . . . but I can see it.

At least you are getting most of the gist of the art.  I also think you understand that largest idea being shown here is that Biden is little more that a flag?

7 minutes ago, jakee said:

You just can't help lying, can you? I directly addressed what you said. The reply you gave is nothing but deflection.

If you're unable defend posting pro-Trump conspiracy theories you're not going to make it any better by taking your frustration out on me. 

Oh - I think anyone with a brain has an idea of how Hunter received his job in the Ukraine.

That isn't a conspiracy theory.  Especially not when Hunter admitted it himself.

You can pretend it is all you want, though.  

2 minutes ago, turtlespeed said:

Oh - I think anyone with a brain has an idea of how Hunter received his job in the Ukraine.

A conclusion you have come to simply because of your ingrained bias against any establishment democrat politician. Also a conclusion that you would rant and scream about if anyone said something similar about Trump without absolute proof, let alone without any evidence except an assumption.

That isn't a conspiracy theory.  Especially not when Hunter admitted it himself.

And you can lie all you want. Hunter said he probably got the job because he was a Biden, not that Joe Biden did or said anything to make it happen. There is an enormous difference.

In the meantime, with all of the direct, undeniable nepotism pervading the Trump administration your comment has been.... nada.

12 minutes ago, turtlespeed said:

At least you are getting most of the gist of the art.  I also think you understand that largest idea being shown here is that Biden is little more that a flag?

Or that the media are propping up Biden while deliberately covering up his supposed misdeeds, which are in fact pro-Trump conspiracy theories?

8 minutes ago, turtlespeed said:

I can see your view.  I don't agree with.  I think its spun up like a 25 cent clock . . . but I can see it.

11 minutes ago, turtlespeed said:

2 minutes ago, jakee said:

A conclusion you have come to ...

In the meantime, with all of the direct, undeniable nepotism pervading the Trump administration your comment has been.... nada.

Only one straw is necessary for a trump supporter to fixate on. While nearby an entire field of bales shows the food for thought.

• Like 1

(edited)
1 hour ago, kallend said:

Since we no longer have a TRUMP MUST GO thread,

Sorry about that.

1 hour ago, jakee said:

Or that the media are propping up Biden

If turtle is implying that the media is propping up Biden by gushing with praise like how Fox does to Trump, then he's wrong. Even CNN hardly has any stories about Biden on today's front page. (CTRL-F finds only one result, and it's about the VP search)

The media isn't propping up Biden, it's Trump shooting himself in the foot that's putting him behind.

Edited by olofscience

58 minutes ago, Phil1111 said:

Only one straw is necessary for a trump supporter to fixate on. While nearby an entire field of bales shows the food for thought.

True!

There is all KINDS of bad legislation Biden has been a part of.

There are some good as well.

But pointing out all the bad and none of the good is what you incessantly do with Trump.

So, I'll just keep mirroring you.  (Except, without the overabundance of links)

2 minutes ago, olofscience said:
1 hour ago, kallend said:

Since we no longer have a TRUMP MUST GO thread, I post Krugman's perceptive column here:

Sorry about that.

Me too.  After 10+ years here, I should've known better.

3 minutes ago, turtlespeed said:

So, I'll just keep mirroring you.

I think I'm starting to understand your so-called "logic" now.

If you think people are taking far-left positions here, you then take a far-right position to provide overall "balance" so that the mean taken over all posters is centric, more or less. What's bizarre though is why you would call yourself centrist.

It's like if a sailboat leans left, what sailors would do is try to shift all the weight to the right side to keep it upright. But if they claim they're being in the middle of the boat, that would still be wrong.

2 minutes ago, olofscience said:

I think I'm starting to understand your so-called "logic" now.

If you think people are taking far-left positions here, you then take a far-right position to provide overall "balance" so that the mean taken over all posters is centric, more or less. What's bizarre though is why you would call yourself centrist.

It's like if a sailboat leans left, what sailors would do is try to shift all the weight to the right side to keep it upright. But if they claim they're being in the middle of the boat, that would still be wrong.

I was guilty, so often in the past, (and I still struggle with it) of only seeing, or even wanting to see the whole picture.

I realized it was because I was doing exactly what all (most by a huge majority) of the other posters here were, and still are doing. 

I had a few people I respect show me that there are two sides, no matter how unpleasant it is to give the other side credit, there is still credit due, if you look hard enough for it.

7 minutes ago, turtlespeed said:

True!

There is all KINDS of bad legislation Biden has been a part of.

There are some good as well.

But pointing out all the bad and none of the good is what you incessantly do with Trump.

So, I'll just keep mirroring you.  (Except, without the overabundance of links)

I have personally started two threads for the positive attributes of trump they both died due to lack of content.

How Germany Fell Back in Love With Angela Merkel. The pandemic has burnished the chancellor’s reputation as one of the country’s best leaders.

"When the virus hit, neither Ms. Merkel nor the federal government were technically in charge. Most of the decisive constitutional powers — closing schools or ordering people to stay home — lay with Germany’s 16 federal states. But the chancellor immediately assumed a leading role, coordinating regular exchanges between the heads of the federal states, pushing for equal regulations across the country and convening top scientists.

She grasped the severity of the situation very early. Helge Braun, her chief of staff, told me that when he learned in mid-January that the new virus could be transmitted by humans, Ms. Merkel immediately understood the possible implications."

and then America has trump. The anti-science president. No link is necessary to reference that fact. No link necessary to his personal incompetence.