1 1
Phil1111

The 2020 Election trump v. Biden

4 hours ago, gowlerk said:

I heard Biden speaking on the radio today. The man sounds as though he barely has the strength to get the words out. I’m not liking it very much

Can we stop electing geriatrics and take an example from New Zealand? 

20 hours ago, airdvr said:

Hmmm...where have I heard this "way ahead in the polls" message before?

12 hours ago, olofscience said:

The gap between Hillary and Trump was around 2%. This time the gap is in the double digits.

The GOP always counts on gerrymandering, vote suppression, electoral college corruption(The astounding advantage the Electoral College gives to Republicans, in one chart). This year they figure another 2-5% for the unconstitutional corruption of an additional four years of trumpism.

13 hours ago, olofscience said:

The gap between Hillary and Trump was around 2%. This time the gap is in the double digits.

Also, pollsters don't just sit around twiddling their thumbs in between elections. Last election cycle was a bit of a perfect storm in terms of a highly unconventional campaign and candidate, the drastic rise in social media influence and the changing ways in which people communicate and are contactable by pollsters. But the major polling companies all have a product to sell and that product is only worth something if it works. They'll have spent the last 4 years analysing what went wrong and doing their best to fix it this time round.

Also, recall that the election before last how convinced all the Republicans were that the polls had got it wrong and they were actually a shoo in? That time the pollsters were proved absolutely right. So last time they got caught out, it doesn't mean they don't know what they're doing.

35 minutes ago, ryoder said:

Whoa!!!  This could change everything!

Kanye West tweets that he’s running for president

https://www.latimes.com/california/story/2020-07-04/kanye-west-tweets-that-hes-running-for-president

LOL!!!

Hi Robert,

I seriously doubt that he could qualify to get on any ballot in any state.

Jerry Baumchen

According to the GOP wearing a covid mask is the same as being a Jew on the way to the gas chambers. I kid you not.

The cartoon was published on Friday on the Facebook page of the Anderson County Review, a newspaper owned by Anderson County Republican Party Chairman Dane Hicks. The cartoon features a woman wearing a mask with a Star of David attached to it in front of a line of people entering a cattle car. 

16 minutes ago, Phil1111 said:

According to the GOP wearing a covid mask is the same as being a Jew on the way to the gas chambers. I kid you not.

The cartoon was published on Friday on the Facebook page of the Anderson County Review, a newspaper owned by Anderson County Republican Party Chairman Dane Hicks. The cartoon features a woman wearing a mask with a Star of David attached to it in front of a line of people entering a cattle car. 

Freedom to infect! Choice Matters!

TRUMP DID IT AGAIN AFTER ALMOST A DECADE. HE TOLD THE TRUTH!

You can’t chase the Trump clown car,” said a democrat election ad writer. because his base is indifferent to his ignorance. His stupidity and buffoonish conduct rolls off the backs of his supporters like water off a ducks back.

Unfortunately its taken the deaths of Americans for the light to shine on his incompetence. "Using Trump’s own words against him often tests well, as do charts and other graphics, which serve to highlight Trump’s distaste for science"

The economy and health care linked to trumps indifference to facts are where the ads strike independents. The swing voters who regret voting for trump.

“On the campaign they’ll say such horrible things about me. It’s a very unfair business,” he said on Fox News. “But the ad [Democrats] did this morning, it’s a great ad for them.”

On 7/3/2020 at 4:44 AM, olofscience said:

Also with way fewer "undecided" voters but I'm still taking the stance that people CANNOT think this is a sure thing so I'm going to have to agree that this is the same dangerous mentality we saw in 2016.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, DJL said:

Also with way fewer "undecided" voters but I'm still taking the stance that people CANNOT think this is a sure thing so I'm going to have to agree that this is the same dangerous mentality we saw in 2016.

Agreed. It's not over until it's over so they shouldn't be complacent.

• Like 1

The trump impeachment may have a second verse. His enablers seem to have outworn their welcome.

"Democrats are within striking distance of retaking the Senate majority in November, while Republicans are facing an increasingly difficult electoral map as President Trump’s sagging poll numbers threaten to drag down vulnerable GOP incumbents.

Several recent polls show Democratic challengers leading Republican incumbents in Arizona, North Carolina and Iowa. The GOP is also fending off tough challenges in a handful of other states, including Colorado, Maine and Montana."

"President Trump’s job approval rating is hovering near the low point of his presidency as core groups that propelled his 2016 run grow dissatisfied with his performance in office.

The latest Gallup survey finds that 38 percent of voters approve of the job Trump is doing, down from his all-time high of 49 percent reached in early May. The low point of Trump’s presidency came in 2017, when only 35 percent of voters said they approve of the job he’s doing.

Republicans are standing by Trump, with 91 percent saying they approve of the job he’s doing, up from 85 percent last month."

So once again confederate loving, GOP hanger-ons, are sticking with the lying commander in thief.Thirty eight percent will almost wipe out the GOP in the senate.

1 hour ago, airdvr said:

Fortunately for you guys most here weren't even born in '88.  "Even the mainstream media honestly reported the truth about #LIES."

Yes, they did, and they still do.  As a Trump supporter, you are required to refer to such reporting - both then and now - as "fake news."

trump is throwing whats left of his family under the bus.The release of “Too Much and Never Enough: How My Family Created the World’s Most Dangerous Man,” by Mary Trump, is now scheduled for July 14.

Mary Trump has now disclosed how Donald defrauded her out of her  rightful share of several homes."Ms. Trump, who is 55 and a clinical psychologist, explains how Mr. Trump “acquired twisted behaviors,” including a penchant for seeing human beings in “monetary terms” and a habit of punishing qualities like “empathy, kindness and expertise.” In the book, the statement says, Ms. Trump describes how her uncle “dismissed and derided” his own father as he succumbed to Alzheimer's disease and practiced “cheating as a way of life.”

So trump has been a scumbag his whole life. It not any sort of new development. He has defrauded family, students, the government, charities and investors.

Trump mulls replacing Jared Kushner after blaming his son-in-law for tanking poll numbers: report

"Trump and Kushner participated in a roundtable event at the White House on Monday, where Kushner appeared to declare both police brutality and systemic racism fixed.

"The law enforcement community heard the cries from the community, saw the injustices in the system that needed to be fixed and they responded by coming together to fix it," Kushner said, referring to the First Step Act, a criminal justice bill primarily aimed at reducing prison sentences. "And it's been a great partnership to do that."

"Trump is malignantly crazy about the bad poll numbers," a former West Wing official told Vanity Fair.

"He's going to broom Kushner and [campaign manager Brad] Parscale — the numbers are not getting better," a Republican source close to the campaign added.

Trump has blown up "frequently" at Kushner in the past, apparently angry that Kushner "received too much positive press" earlier this year when he appeared on the cover of Time, a longtime Trump obsession.