1 1
Phil1111

The 2020 Election trump v. Biden

Its time for a election thread and here are two jewels.

Trump Campaign Threatens Legal Action Of Coronavirus Ad | Morning Joe | MSNBC.  It sounds like trump is even more sensitive than his regular psycho.

Fox's Gasparino: GOP operatives raising possibility Trump 'could drop out of race' if polls don't rebound

IMO trump would go down swinging and blame everyone but his reflection in the mirror, but?

(edited)
2 hours ago, billvon said:

. .  thus guaranteeing that almost everyone in the US will watch it.

The truth is that the reaction to the coronavirus will sink the next presidency, regardless of who it is. Either socially or economically. We’re going to be a decade getting out of this hole.

This isn’t a battle that will go away quickly. And voters have notoriously short memories about who initially caused a problem. Unless it was Obama, of course.

Edited by yoink

Evangelicals and conservatives have viewed the SC abortion ruling as a prime motivator to get trump re-elected. One more SC appointment and the court will be a conservative lock for decades.

"The Trump administration on Monday showed it would promote that message, as well. Vice President Mike Pence tweeted, “After today’s disappointing decision by SCOTUS, one thing is clear: We need more Conservative justices on the U.S. Supreme Court.”

(edited)

Trump tweet:

The Russia Bounty story is just another made up by Fake News tale that is told only to damage me and the Republican Party. The secret source probably does not even exist, just like the story itself. If the discredited @nytimes has a source, reveal it. Just another HOAX!

In other news trump has now put Kushner in charge of his campaign after blaming the previous manager for his Tulsa disaster. Kushner has a track record of Middle East peace, his personal management of FEMA protective equipment acquisitions for covid in May, 2020 and his personal management of the covid task force.

Its just too bad that  Mr. Stupidity's campaign for Mr. Ignorant must cost another 100,000 US lives before a new president takes control of America.
Edited by Phil1111

American Patriot G.W. Bush is at it again, Protecting America.

He has organized hundreds of his former staff to form a Super-PacThe sole purpose of which is defeat trump and help Biden to win.

:`D :`D  Its name "43 Alumni for Biden" named after the 43rd president of the US. This makes up for any personal mistakes he made in the past.

Bravo! American Hero. I hereby nominate him for two  Ford class carriers to be named after him.

28 minutes ago, Phil1111 said:

He has organized hundreds of his former staff to form a Super-PacThe sole purpose of which is defeat trump and help Biden to win.

:`D :`D  Its name "43 Alumni for Biden" named after the 43rd president of the US. This makes up for any personal mistakes he made in the past.

Bravo! American Hero. I hereby nominate him for two  Ford class carriers to be named after him.

Hopefully when he announces “mission accomplished” it will be real this time.

• Like 2

(edited)
33 minutes ago, Phil1111 said:

From that article, Bush has nothing to do with it.

The alumni have organized themselves without his knowledge or support.

"Bush’s office has been informed about the group, but the former president is not involved and has not indicated if he approves of its aims, she said. Freddy Ford, a spokesman for Bush, said Bush had retired “and won’t be wading into this election.”"

Edited by yoink

(edited)
8 minutes ago, gowlerk said:

Hopefully when he announces “mission accomplished” it will be real this time.

Ha, yeah.

While I think GWB is a far better human being than Trump, I'm sure his administration did more lasting damage than Trump's will. Trump is too incompetent to get anything meaningful done. GWB and his cabinet were competent enough to enact their incompetence on a grand scale.

Edited by jakee

(edited)
10 minutes ago, yoink said:

From that article, Bush has nothing to do with it.

The alumni have organized themselves without his knowledge or support.

"Bush’s office has been informed about the group, but the former president is not involved and has not indicated if he approves of its aims, she said. Freddy Ford, a spokesman for Bush, said Bush had retired “and won’t be wading into this election.”"

10 minutes ago, yoink said:

That quote, name and intent of the Super-pac are at odds. If he was informed of it "Bush’s office has been informed about the group" means he not only knew about it but would have endorsed it as its named after him. In the past he has come out with a couple statements flatly anti-trump. He stated prior to the last election that he wouldn't vote for trump.

I take it to mean that he wouldn't actively campaign against trump himself.

Edited by Phil1111

36 minutes ago, jakee said:

While I think GWB is a far better human being than Trump, I'm sure his administration did more lasting damage than Trump's will. Trump is too incompetent to get anything meaningful done. GWB and his cabinet were competent enough to enact their incompetence on a grand scale.

Whose incompetence resulted in more dead US citizens?

18 hours ago, Phil1111 said:

I take it to mean that he wouldn't actively campaign against trump himself.

Bush knows very well that if he got into the ring Trump would take it out on him and the people around him utilizing the intel he has at his fingertips from the Bush era. 

1 hour ago, DJL said:

Bush knows very well that if he got into the ring Trump would take it out on him and the people around him utilizing the intel he has at his fingertips from the Bush era. 

yeah...but ....Jared is in charge of the campaign and Intel!

21 hours ago, jakee said:

Trump is too incompetent to get anything meaningful done.

Trump maybe is. But he has provided a lot of cover for Moscow Mitch to completely stack the judiciary system. This Administration will be felt for decades to come.

9 minutes ago, turtlespeed said:

I'm still waiting to see the debates between the two prime specimens this country has to choose from.

THAT will be entertainment.

Clearly shows what the best country, with the best constitution, and the best freedoms produces.

57 minutes ago, turtlespeed said:

I'm still waiting to see the debates between the two prime specimens this country has to choose from.

THAT will be entertainment.

Biden won't debate trump because trump can't debate. Eighty four percent of the time he opens his mouth he is lying.  He refuses to recognize or acknowledge a fact. A debate is nothing less than screen time for his lies.

9 minutes ago, Phil1111 said:

Biden won't debate trump because trump can't debate. Eighty four percent of the time he opens his mouth he is lying.  He refuses to recognize or acknowledge a fact. A debate is nothing less than screen time for his lies.

Hi Phil,

I think Biden should just not show up for the 'debates.'

He's way ahead now; not much to gain by giving the Trumper the tv time.

Jerry Baumchen

3 hours ago, JerryBaumchen said:

Hi Phil,

I think Biden should just not show up for the 'debates.'

He's way ahead now; not much to gain by giving the Trumper the tv time.

Jerry Baumchen

Hmmm...where have I heard this "way ahead in the polls" message before?