alopatenko

back pain

i have graduated my AFF
i had several heavy landing when i landed on my bottom
nothing really terrible but i feel some backpain around sacrum area
it s diminishing, i do not feel contiously sometime when i stand or change body position
is it something normal? should i check with a doctor (which one)?

another question how do you push yourself after AFF, how do you encouage yourself/keep motivated

No one on an internet forum can seriously say that it's no biggie and no worries. If you have any concern regarding your health, go ask your doctor, not a bunch of internet weirdos.

As for how to keep motivated after AFF, that's more interesting. Of course, there's the innate awesomeness of jumping out of an airplane. Next, there's all sorts of stuff to learn and do and achieve after AFF. Go ask for your A-license progression card (or whatever your local equivalent). Talk with an instructor/coach before each jump asking what excersizes you can best do this jump. Start learning to pack your parachute. Start learning canopy control (there's likely a course near you aimed for new jumpers with little/no canopy experience). The possibilities are near endless!

Graduating AFF pretty much means you know just enough not to get yourself killed, and now the real fun can start! I'm still learning new things pretty much every jump, even after 800+ jumps.