Skydivers yelling in the sky. Neighbors outraged.

“I’m vacuuming and there they are,” she said of the skydiver noise breaking the peace and quiet. “It’s hard to understand if you don’t live here.”

Uh yes, it is...

http://www.santacruzsentinel.com/article/NE/20170818/NEWS/170819650

2018 marks half a century as a skydiver. Trained by the late Perry Stevens D-51 in 1968.

His wife Brenda agrees.

“I’m vaccuuming and there they are,” she said of the skydiver noise breaking the peace and quiet. “It’s hard to understand if you don’t live here.”

If her vacuum wasn't so loud the skydivers would not have to yell to hear each other. It's hard to understand unless you are a skydiver being blasted by the noise her vacuum.

We had a neighbor with too much time on her hands like Mrs. Marinovich and a farmer McNasty who complained about our operation in PA with our jump planes and jumpers being too noisy. The neighbor said the noise was unbearable and hurt her ears and farmer McNasty said his milk production was down by 20% caused by all the skydiving noise. Solution: One of our up and coming students in college did an extra credit noise study project in our little community and we presented the results at a scheduled town meeting about the noise complaints. The neighbor's barking dog and lawn mower as well as the farmer McNasty's farm machinery and mowing cattle along with highway traffic and normal community noises drowned out our skydiving operation noise - case closed after facts presented. As a former dairy farmer I did offer farmer McNasty triple his damages in cash during the hearing for his loss of milk production if he would provide documentation which he declined.

The Fun Police never give up.
www.geronimoskydiving.com

Our local farmer Mc Nasty says the shadow of our plane scares his chickens (which are inside a coop) because they think the shadow is from a hawk. He could not explain why the shadow of a cloud would not do the same.

Our pilot was also accused of low flying over his dam to scare the children swimming, the resulting photos showed a sightseeing microlight pilot...

“I’m vacuuming and there they are,” she said of the skydiver noise breaking the peace and quiet. “It’s hard to understand if you don’t live here.”

Uh yes, it is...

w

Should contact Kim's lawyers for Quiet Skies. See how that works out for em. And I think vacuum cleaners should be outlawed.
I hold it true, whate'er befall;
I feel it, when I sorrow most;
'Tis better to have loved and lost
Than never to have loved at all.

Uh yes, it is...

A yes, the peace and tranquility of vacuuming always helped me to become centered.....until there were people having fun....WHAT THE FUCK!!!???
"I encourage all awesome dangerous behavior." - Jeffro Fincher

She ENJOYS cleaning?
She clearly does not have enough to keep her mind occupied.

OTOH most dogs think that vacuum cleaners are the spawn of Satan, while cats instinctively flee from those evil, cat-swallowing machines.

On a related note: many years ago I was visiting family in Denmark. I phoned the local jump club to see if I could sneak in a jump. Later, I mentioned to my uncle that the club was opening a DZ near Roskilde .... quiet town surrounded by farms.
My uncle replied: "They are going to have problems with mopeds."
"What?"
The he explained Denmark's graduated drivers' licences and how teenagers were only allowed to drive mopeds for the first few years. Teenaged boys being teenaged boys ...... some of them "modified" moped mufflers to go faster.