1 1
Nataly

Trying to fix a logo colour but I suck at photoshop :(

Hi guys,

Wonder if there is a photoshop guru that could help me out?  I am having my motorcycle repainted but I can't get the original logo in a decent resolution to have it in black and white only :(

Any picture I find online is not high resolution and as soon as I remove the shadow and background and colour, etc, it becomes super pixelated and horrible.  I have a funny feeling someone could do this with the right software, but oddly enough, "paint" just doesn't cut it!!

Help?

ETA - logo is for rear panel of 2010 Street Triple.  See picture - best I could find template and my shitty attempt to try and grab the only stuff I want :(

triumph Street Triple logo.jpg

Edited by Nataly
clarification

Doesn't Triumph sell the decals through its parts distributors?

After I low-sided my Kawasaki, I had to replace the side fairing, and then learned to my annoyance that the "Kawasaki" and "Versys" decals were not included, and had to be purchased separately. 

(edited)

5 hours ago, ryoder said:

Doesn't Triumph sell the decals through its parts distributors?

After I low-sided my Kawasaki, I had to replace the side fairing, and then learned to my annoyance that the "Kawasaki" and "Versys" decals were not included, and had to be purchased separately. 

It does but it's not in all black.

Edited by Nataly

On 6/12/2020 at 7:20 AM, Nataly said:

Hi guys,

Wonder if there is a photoshop guru that could help me out?  I am having my motorcycle repainted but I can't get the original logo in a decent resolution to have it in black and white only :(

Any picture I find online is not high resolution and as soon as I remove the shadow and background and colour, etc, it becomes super pixelated and horrible.  I have a funny feeling someone could do this with the right software, but oddly enough, "paint" just doesn't cut it!!

Help?

ETA - logo is for rear panel of 2010 Street Triple.  See picture - best I could find template and my shitty attempt to try and grab the only stuff I want :(

triumph Street Triple logo.jpg

https://www.google.com/aclk?sa=L&ai=DChcSEwiM14vI3_7pAhWBnrMKHfc1DLUYABAUGgJxbg&sig=AOD64_12Rl2SZYKIuPiT5vIW8PXbVj9_xA&ctype=5&q=&ved=0ahUKEwj_tYbI3_7pAhWEQzABHbgxCm4QpysIaQ&adurl=

BUT - Pretty much any vinyl sign shop should be able to make that for you.