alopatenko

a skydiving suit

Ask the DZO at your DZ if they wouldn't mind if you use theirs. Always be sure to make sure current students get priority to use them, and as a courtesy every few weekends or so, take a bunch home to wash. Our DZ is pretty generous about lending gear out, but of course paying students get priority, and you should check first. The fact that your suit is being built should help, too, since they would know the arrangement is not indefinite.
I'm not a lady, I'm a skydiver.

rohicks

Just got through AFF and already buying a suit? Seems a bit early.

I've seen many people do that. It takes a long time in the beginning to acquire gear for skydiving. Jumpsuit, altimeter, helmet, they are all good items to start with. If you stay in skydiving you will end up with different suits for different uses. The first one you buy will always have a use. Unless you grow as you age like many of us do.
Always remember the brave children who died defending your right to bear arms. Freedom is not free.

I see some people use cycling jerseys
what else?
I am pretty heavy 210 pounds and need something what creates a good drag

Depends if you care about fashion. Mechanics overalls work just fine and are available in many sizes for cheap.
Always remember the brave children who died defending your right to bear arms. Freedom is not free.

gowlerk

I see some people use cycling jerseys
what else?
I am pretty heavy 210 pounds and need something what creates a good drag

Depends if you care about fashion. Mechanics overalls work just fine and are available in many sizes for cheap.

do you think he cares about fashion? He ordered a Liquid Sky suit.
scissors beat paper, paper beat rock, rock beat wingsuit - KarlM