stratostar

Longmont City Council will take up skydiving noise

STEAM?!!! BRUSSLE SPROUTS?!!!!!
They should always be served roasted. No wonder you hate them.

Ban brussel sprouts!

You're just a hateful old woman. There is nothing wrong with brussel sprouts. You are probably just steaming them too long. You should be forced to eat Brussels sprouts twice a week until you see the light.

Woahhhhhh!

I came back and looked , and now I'm a hateful old biddy?

Those damn brussels sprout. They make too much noise when they are steamed and twice as much noise on them when they are roasted.

Someone should devise some sort of noise arresters on things.

AND CHEW WITH YOUR MOUTH CLOSED, YOU LOUD UNCOUTH THING.

:P
lisa
WSCR 594
FB 1023
CBDB 9

Is it really necessary to call her a bitch just because you disagree with her and her arguements? I find that unfair and inappropriate.

Why yes. Yes it is.
Bitch

I don't think she's a bitch.:D

The nice lady is just confused because of the constant noise from someplace, a airplane or a space ship. Shes trying her best to stop that noise. Before she loses her mind:(

Hearing noises may lead to hearing voices.:( Definatly don't let her shutdown the DZ due to her delusional behavior. Show the lady some compassion.

The fear of space ship abuction must be scary stuff[:/]

Be quiet for a minute.... do you hear that. :| It's them[:/][:/]

OMG.
I just watched a few of her complaint videos on Youtube
Right here

The damn birds and water are louder than the planes!!!!!
She says it gets inside her head.
Can we Baker act her for insanity???
:S
What a fucktard.
Jebus.

ETA:

I went and "Liked" the community page on Facebook.
No comments are allowed.
Hell of a community involvement effort there.
:S

"Mile Hi at it again.....How rude."

Lady can you tell us how else we can get up to 13000 AGL?

I'm sorry you dont like the sound of an engine that's part of a plane full of awesome, but next time you buy a house....you might want to know if you're new house in under NORMAL aircraft patterns.

"Mile Hi at it again.....How rude."

Lady can you tell us how else we can get up to 13000 AGL?

I'm sorry you dont like the sound of an engine that's part of a plane full of awesome, but next time you buy a house....you might want to know if you're new house in under NORMAL aircraft patterns.

Probably wants people to have a 13000 ft high noisy ass rock gym wall:ph34r:

Dunno why you guys all want that Jackwagon to shut up. Personally, I find her insisting on beating her head against the wall, to be quite amusing :P...

It's like watching a dunk driving the wrong way on the highway. I don't find that amusing.

Personaly I feel sorry for the lady wasteing her time on a cause that she's not going to win. Watched a Mcnasty for about 10 yr's he had the FAA on speed dial, the local news etc.video camera every weekend.

He wasted 10 yrs for what? Trying to get a DZ moved off a private airpost that the DZO built and sold off I lot to the wrong guy.McNasty:(

I undertand the challenges the industry is facing with the airport access issue. But acting like little kids and making fun of the longmont lady (LL) is just makeing her more determined and giving her more stuff to bitch about.

But thats just me ;) do whatever amuses you. I'm sure you will.:P
One Jump Wonder

Dunno why you guys all want that Jackwagon to shut up. Personally, I find her insisting on beating her head against the wall, to be quite amusing :P...

One person's "amusing" is another person's "annoying".

One person's sock puppet is another person's creepy stalker.

Why would she annoy you? She's just a typical loudmouthed, clueless, Jackwagon. How many times have you had to deal w/such a fool? In this case, there's no threat from her antics. She's just a nasty (& yes, pitiable) sourpuss. Sit back, grab some popcorn, & watch her bat her thick head against the wall.

Lots of annoying Jackwagons need their asses kicked. Hell, this one is doing it to herself :P.

Drunk Drivers are no laughing matter. They're a threat to the rest of us. This sack O'Nastiness isn't any threat. She has no legal leg to stand on. It's not that I don't hear ya on the sometimes hostile environments DZs have to operate in. I just don't see the need to waste any concern over a garden-variety arrogant twit w/a big mouth. Let her run her mouth for twenty years. She'll get nowhere w/her vendetta. Those will be twenty years she isn't hassling some other innocent group. We're big enough to let her rage against us. Think of it as a community service.

Drunk Drivers are no laughing matter. They're a threat to the rest of us. This sack O'Nastiness isn't any threat. She has no legal leg to stand on. It's not that I don't hear ya on the sometimes hostile environments DZs have to operate in. I just don't see the need to waste any concern over a garden-variety arrogant twit w/a big mouth. Let her run her mouth for twenty years. She'll get nowhere w/her vendetta. Those will be twenty years she isn't hassling some other innocent group. We're big enough to let her rage against us. Think of it as a community service.

Its really too bad she does just not go up into the mountains and practice those MaD cLiMbInGsKiLlZ in the Rockies and get away from all those evil skydiving demons in her head

Its really too bad she does just not go up into the mountains and practice those MaD cLiMbInGsKiLlZ in the Rockies and get away from all those evil skydiving demons in her head

No matter how far you run, you can't escape from yourself.
I'm trying to teach myself how to set things on fire with my mind. Hey... is it hot in here?