stratostar

Longmont City Council will take up skydiving noise

ryoder

***Kimmer's face is gonna get uglier now.

I'm thinking this should be putting an ugly look on her face right now: https://co.ng.mil/MEDIA/Pages/160512-fire-bucket.aspxB|

Eh, Chinooks aren't THAT loud.:D:D
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

yoink

The Statement of Relevant Facts section is a great read.

People should just post copies of it to Kim. Repeatedly.

Well, those pesky facts tend to show how false the claims were.

Personally, I love G (3), Awarding Attorney fees for Groundless or Frivolous Claims of Mental and Physical Injury.
They claimed they suffered injury, yet refused any examination. They even admitted they suffered no injury, yet continued to pursue those claims (paraphrased).

Again, those pesky facts.
"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

"~ya don't GET old by being weak & stupid!" - Airtwardo

wolfriverjoe

***The Statement of Relevant Facts section is a great read.

People should just post copies of it to Kim. Repeatedly.

Well, those pesky facts tend to show how false the claims were.

Personally, I love G (3), Awarding Attorney fees for Groundless or Frivolous Claims of Mental and Physical Injury.
They claimed they suffered injury, yet refused any examination. They even admitted they suffered no injury, yet continued to pursue those claims (paraphrased).

Again, those pesky facts.

I'm looking forward to the appellate court upholding the ruling of the lower court...*and*...awarding defendants legal costs of the appeal.B|
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

I just found that the Tuesday evening city council meetings are on a live feed. One is on right now. Gibbs just did her usual spiel about how the airport is a "lawless free-for-all".

http://www.longmontchannel.com/
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

I'm looking forward to the appellate court upholding the ruling of the lower court...*and*...awarding defendants legal costs of the appeal.

Let's not get cocky. It hasn't been upheld yet.
“That which can be asserted without evidence, can be dismissed without evidence.”

I just found that the Tuesday evening city council meetings are on a live feed. One is on right now. Gibbs just did her usual spiel about how the airport is a "lawless free-for-all".

Why was she addressing the city council this time - I thought there had to be a reason?
Kevin Keenan is my hero, a double FUP, he does so much with so little

mirage62

Why was she addressing the city council this time - I thought there had to be a reason?

Well, there was an airport issue unrelated to her whine:
http://www.timescall.com/longmont-local-news/ci_29935928/longmont-council-weighs-airport-regulation-controversy

"Mile Hi circles the neighborhood while other planes fly away from
the airport and, Mile Hi’s flights climb for 10,000 vertical
feet, whereas other flights rarely climb for more than 2,000 feet."
"Climbing is what causes noise"

:|

So planes are actually louder when they are farther away.
Very interesting. :S

normiss

"Mile Hi circles the neighborhood while other planes fly away from
the airport and, Mile Hi’s flights climb for 10,000 vertical
feet, whereas other flights rarely climb for more than 2,000 feet."
"Climbing is what causes noise"

:|

So planes are actually louder when they are farther away.
Very interesting. :S

And if climbing is what causes noise, then why was she whining about the cargo flight out of Centennial that was cruising at 10,000 AGL?:D

"The Court erred in finding that Plaintiffs’ claim for
unjust enrichment was substantially frivolous or groundless Mile-
Hi may disagree on how the terms “benefit” or “unjust” should be interpreted, but Citizens’ position is clearly rational. Therefore, the claim was not frivolous"
:S
Their attorney gets some good weed.