stratostar

Longmont City Council will take up skydiving noise

Counter suing is prolly pointless, you can't get blood out of a stone. Although if they can get a lien on her house it might solve the problem once and for all.

Stupid woman. Doesn't know when to let go.

I wonder how long it will take her supporters in CQS to jump ship. Some of them must be getting a bit twitchy, especially if their assets are on the line as well.
My computer beat me at chess, It was no match for me at kickboxing....

obelixtim

I wonder how long it will take her supporters in CQS to jump ship. Some of them must be getting a bit twitchy, especially if their assets are on the line as well.

Hint: Count the names of plaintiffs in the trial, and count the names in the appeal.;)
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

All things being said.....

The one thing we should all take away from this is that Kimmie is the poster child for Airport Access issues. This one demented individual has made life miserable for the good folks at Mile High. ....for years!!

Be a good neighbor! Pay it forward with the people around your DZ and build positive relationships with them. Respect their property and rights. They may not like everything we do, but if they like us, they'll tollerate us. :)
....Unless their bat shit crazy like Kimmie? :P

Birdshit & Fools Productions

"Son, only two things fall from the sky."

skyjumpenfool

Be a good neighbor! Pay it forward with the people around your DZ and build positive relationships with them. Respect their property and rights. They may not like everything we do, but if they like us, they'll tollerate us. :)

Reminder: Kimmie is not a neighbor, unless you consider people 6 miles away to be your neighbors. And this is the same old bat who complained about traffic originating from Centennial Airport THIRTY-NINE MILES AWAY.
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

ryoder

Be a good neighbor! ..........................

Reminder: Kimmie is not a neighbor, unless you consider people 6 miles away to be your neighbors. And this is the same old bat who complained about traffic originating from Centennial Airport THIRTY-NINE MILES AWAY.

Agreed! But if all the other neighbors are in your circle of friends, Bat Shit Crazies wil find it harder to drum up support. B|

ryoder

That's my bad. King Airs and Pilatus don't climb as well if they're full to the brim of cheap Denver Jet Center gas.

Is anyone following this thread with too much time on your hands? Maybe you're out of work or just need something to do? Maybe you just need a break from the droning plane noise? Or, maybe you want a way to make "positive" change in your community? If so, you should read this....
http://www.timescall.com/longmont-local-news/ci_29657860/longmont-citizen-volunteer-patrol-needs-recruits

Remmeber, it's a volunteer posistion so it may not help you pay off any outstanding legal judgments... if you should happen to have any?;)

skyjumpenfool

Is anyone following this thread with too much time on your hands? Maybe you're out of work or just need something to do? Maybe you just need a break from the droning plane noise? Or, maybe you want a way to make "positive" change in your community? If so, you should read this....
http://www.timescall.com/longmont-local-news/ci_29657860/longmont-citizen-volunteer-patrol-needs-recruits

Remmeber, it's a volunteer posistion so it may not help you pay off any outstanding legal judgments... if you should happen to have any?;)

I thought this was an Onion article at first...

Fuck that noise, I've got a box of reflective vests, so bring your own flashlight and we're hitting the town! No drug tests required... unless you want to check its potency. B|

Hey! Is that a suspicious gum wrapper over there??
Every fight is a food fight if you're a cannibal

Goodness is something to be chosen. When a man cannot choose, he ceases to be a man. - Anthony Burgess

hillson

That whole thing could have been ghostwritten by el gibbo. Such nonsense.

It's probably one of the free rags in the area. They're not good for much other than littering your driveway once a week. I got pretty bent out of shape about having to pick up their stupid thing every week and throw it in my outside trash can, but they've mostly stopped since I E-Mailed and yelled at them.
I'm trying to teach myself how to set things on fire with my mind. Hey... is it hot in here?

Jumpdude

Hmmm, makes me want to move to Boulder Co, and bring my RACE CARS, and enjoy my other life as not only a skydiver, but a racer, and enjoy the many days and/or nights when we run the engines to be sure theB|

Yes, I sometimes get the urge to trade my 650 Kawasaki for a HD with drag pipes and take a tour through Gunbarrel.>:(

ryoder

Hmmm, makes me want to move to Boulder Co, and bring my RACE CARS, and enjoy my other life as not only a skydiver, but a racer, and enjoy the many days and/or nights when we run the engines to be sure theB|

Yes, I sometimes get the urge to trade my 650 Kawasaki for a HD with drag pipes and take a tour through Gunbarrel.>:(

DO IT!!!!!!!

Jumpdude

City of Longmont has gigabit fiber, a very nice weed store and I believe a Whole Foods will be opening here later this year. Just sayin'...
I'm trying to teach myself how to set things on fire with my mind. Hey... is it hot in here?

Wow I wonder how much she paid that paper to write the article for her.

Are the CO Senators really listening to her? They a nuggin futz if they are listening to her. City support!?! Oh yes like the city is going to go against a judge that just awarded Mile-Hi $120,000 in damages, the appeal will probably cost another $100,000 oh yes if I were a city administrator I'd totally jump on board with 'ol Kimmie. I could totally see the mayor proclaiming a noise abatement program and exposing the city to federal fines you know cause Kimmie says its ok!

That piece of journalism was pure garbage did they even bother interviewing Mile-Hi to get their point of view? Is that paper actually printed and distributed in Longmont?

She is just trying to convince people that they actually have a chance against federal law. She is nutz.

When is the Mile-Hi boogie? You guys definitely need one! It should be named like "Batshit Crazy Days" Definitely want to get some jumps in down there, I met a few of you at the Holiday Boogie in Eloy and had a lot of fun.