stratostar

Longmont City Council will take up skydiving noise

1001001sos

Those comments make me question whether she is fully in touch with reality at this point.

Ever since I saw the video she posted on Youtube of herself filming a cargo flight at 2am I knew she wasn't fully in touch with reality.

Made for a funny video. Shame she took it down.

I saw that too, and I'm still kicking myself for not saving a copy of it.
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

ryoder

Those comments make me question whether she is fully in touch with reality at this point.

Ever since I saw the video she posted on Youtube of herself filming a cargo flight at 2am I knew she wasn't fully in touch with reality.

Made for a funny video. Shame she took it down.

I saw that too, and I'm still kicking myself for not saving a copy of it.

As am I. I guess I was so caught off guard by it that grabbing it completely slipped my mind.

It was one of the most paranoid things I think I have ever seen. Made me wonder what else might be chemically involved in her brain.

It would have been a great piece for the defense to play for the judge.

Yep, according to her twitters, she's now keeping an eye on the International Space Station. According to Kimmy, it's been pretty quiet so far.... Ya just can't make this shit up!!!!

Thanks Kimmy, you're always good for a laugh. ;)

Birdshit & Fools Productions

"Son, only two things fall from the sky."

I hope she has fun with this one: http://www.baynews9.com/content/news/baynews9/news/article.html/content/news/articles/cfn/2015/6/2/fbi_surveillance_air.html

You want to tell her or should I?:)

"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

theonlyski

I just read that today and immediately thought of her.:D:D:D
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

nolhtairt

She's still at it... like the energizer bunny, she never stops bitching... :S
https://twitter.com/kgibbsBoulder

I like this one: "The Link Between Traffic Noise And Weight Gain".
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/05/28/noisy-street-weight-pollution-body-sleep_n_7454276.html?utm_hp_ref=tw&_sm_au_=iMVKPD6K7vfNs71j

Living near a highway makes you fat!

The nerve of all those vehicle drivers. Can't they stay off the road when people are trying to sleep? They have the ability to drive a quiet electric car, but they refuse to cooperate to stop highway obesity!

(Maybe my post should be SC) but I think this whole incident is a good argument for some degree of Tort Reform. She can keep suing and suing and suing as long as she has other people's money, and she can keep losing with no consequences. Why isn't she reimbursing Mile High for their legal fees?
=========Shaun ==========

Jumpdude

***She blocked me. Again.
Apparently ignoring things is how she operates.
Well, except Twotter noise anyway.
Odd human.

What thread or forum did she block you from? I wanna get blocked!!! Join the party!!!! lol

Not hard to do actually, you just have to show her how dumb her comments are and she will block you pretty quickly from the facebook page and apparently twitter now as well.
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message