stratostar

Longmont City Council will take up skydiving noise

As we are beginning to see if it has not been made plain already is that one person's crusade becomes another person's harassment and when the table get turned, then the accusations of bullying and threats start getting thrown. Such are the last vestiges of a tyrant.

" I am going to identify some of these bullies and potentially subpoena them for deposition. Incidentally, Mark had emailed me the other day asking to join the Quiet Skies email distribution - that's why he got the rather unexpected response."

...and Andrew Stamire shot back at Ms Gibbs on the CFQS FB page and warmed her about using coercive/extortive behavior that could be illegal by threatning normiss with legal action if he did not "give up" the real names of some fellow skydivers that post here. What normiss chooses to do assuming A. Stamire is correct is up to normiss. If this were to happen to me, I'd be seeking every legal remedy against the extortionist and make it hurt so bad, they wish they had never thought of it in the first place.

It also appears that any flight over Ms Gibb's house is "buzzing her house" as evidenced by the Otter acending to jump altitude. Perhaps Ms Gibbs should check the FAR's on minimum altitude requirements. Thus if the aircraft maintains minimum altitude above ground level and flies over her house, what law has been broken?

What Ms Gibbs does not realize NOR does she wish to realize is that neither she or the city of Longmont regulate the skies, it's the FAA and the law is not on her side with respect to aviation use and aviation activities.

I'm also curious (I'm not a lawyer) but how are subpoenas going to be served to those she identifies across state lines and jurisdictions. Anyone know that one?

She's been called a lot of names and public records legally accessed about her she does not like. But I don't see any posts here in this forum that have threatened to do bodily harm to her or destroy her property.

"When you threaten someone's home and family, it is not going to go well for you."

But there have been no threats and puhhleaze my skydiving friends do not threaten her as she is clearly NOT worth doing one second of time in the Big House over. Just let her inflated sense of self eventually deflate all on its own as the hot air she has generated will fill in the vacuum she has created and we all know that nature abhors a vacuum.

And to Ms Gibbs, you started this not with the express intent of dialogue or discussion but to terminate skydiving operations at Longmont Airport and put Mile High Skydiving out of business. We know your "hospitable genteel Rodney King want to get along" mentality all to well. You wish "constructive dialogue" but hide the cudgel of your real agenda until you've sucked your target into position for the kill. There are other creatures in nature who act the same way; I won't be specific as I think everyone here is smart enough to those I allude. And somehow you did not think you would face opposition or maybe you just didn't think you'd face the reciprocal fury for what we perceive as the fury you have visited upon the skydiving community and in particular the skydiving community in Colorado.

Ms Gibbs, you thought WRONG!

Have a wonderful day!

That is good.

What I believe to be equally good is that there's an increasing number of people beginning to recognize that Gibby's actions and words aren't things that a healthy person would necessarily do and say... Not for her sake, but rather for the sake of the community. It is important to spot these things so we as a society are not taken, willingly or otherwise, into the world and agenda of a madman. History shows this has happened all too often.

Like I said, for the benefit of the community. Kim Gibbs is going to do what she is going to do. And I learned long ago when dealing with a personality like that, you can scream, yell, beg, jump up and down on a table and flap your arms... whatever.. And you still won't get through to the person.

Kim wants empathy, she might just have a little bit of it from me - but only because it is easier to pity the willfully ignorant than it is to educate them... NOT for the situation she has created.

BigMikeH77

She couldnt have picked a better film...

"Every man has his breaking point. You and I have it. Colonel Kurtz has reached his, and very obviously he's gone completely insane."

The horror.. The horror.. :ph34r:

I'd like to dedicate this next song to Kim: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hdt3BCJ_POE&t=30sB|
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

Rick

***Did anyone notice the video she attached to her comments today?
I'm curious how you perceive that post.

Just a Shot Away?

I think she is threatening you. you should sue her :P

Careful, we wouldn't want your name on her list!

Already enough assholes on it. B|:P
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

JohnnyMarko

I swear I can hear the MHSC Otter in Denver....this Kim lady is on to something...

I'm 36 minutes deep in my cardio session on a stationary bike wearing headphones in Melbourne Australia and the drone of that damned plane and those damned peace-hating skydivers in Colorado is messing up my workout!
cavete terrae.

Are you posting from the operating room?

Um no he is currently leading his "bullies" in an inbound formation flight to buzz a property in a undisclosed location.... We'r currently on a victor vector and flying IRF cuz leader boy there can't read a sectional and theonlyski forgot his GPS. We tired to let skyjumpinfool lead, he said he knew the way and we ended up over Loveland. sundevil777 spoke up and said we need to turn right and we over flew Wyoming....

RM1 said to post for directions and Normiss forgot, that's how we ended up in this victor vector and holding @ 3K.:S
you can't pay for kids schoolin' with love of skydiving! ~ Airtwardo

normiss

sundevil777
stratostar
skyjumpinfool
RM1
theonlyski

We can get the information with a subpoena but that will take more time ................................ tomorrow morning. Things are moving quickly and I don't have a lot of time to make a decision.

Thanks so much,
-Kim

Dear Ms. Gibbs [:/]
As stated in my previous post. I do not hide behind anonymity here. Please e-mail me if you’d like to speak to me directly. I’d be happy to give you my information for your subpoena. :o You see, I’m not afraid of your idle threats!! It’s not necessary to threaten my friends for my name and information (like that’s going to get you anywhere). Otherwise, please take me (Skyjumpenfool) off your “Threat List”.

I (and I’m guessing most of the skydiving community) do not mean you any harm. We are, however, feed up with your nonsense. We feel that Longmount Skydiving is operating its business in accordance with federal and state law and that they have done everything “reasonable” to accommodate you and your gaggle of goofballs. B|

I will continue to be vocal about this issue. I refuse to be bullied [:/] into being quiet over Airport Access issues. In fact, now more than ever! ;) So, to cut to the chase, I’m calling you on your bullshit bluff! If you really want my name for your imaginary subpoena, just ask nice… like a civil adult.

And seriously, seek help. By the way, we wear your “threat list” as a badge of honor. Thank you and have a nice day. ;)
Birdshit & Fools Productions

"Son, only two things fall from the sky."

I found that video and couldn't get over the fact that she has to stop breathing in the video to actually hear the aircraft.

She uses a flight info app to create complaints.
It's clear that is what's happening.
How else can one identify an aircraft you can't see OR HEAR at 0240 hours?

stratostar

Are you posting from the operating room?

Um no he is currently leading his "bullies" in an inbound formation flight to buzz a property in a undisclosed location.... We'r currently on a victor vector and flying IRF cuz leader boy there can't read a sectional and theonlyski forgot his GPS. We tired to let skyjumpinfool lead, he said he knew the way and we ended up over Loveland. sundevil777 spoke up and said we need to turn right and we over flew Wyoming....

RM1 said to post for directions and Normiss forgot, that's how we ended up in this victor vector and holding @ 3K.:S

Is this a threat? LOL! Gosh she has her panties in a wad! Bet she has absolutely NO life at all. Someone should throw her out of a plane at 12000 feet and loosen her bowels up a bit!
skydiveTaylorville.org
[email protected]

stratostar

Hey! I gave them perfect directions. It's not my fault they don't understand.... "5 right... 5 left.... 5 right... 5 left... Cut!"
Birdshit & Fools Productions

"Son, only two things fall from the sky."