stratostar

Longmont City Council will take up skydiving noise

You just echoed what I've been thinking.:ph34r:

Brilliant (evil) minds think alike.

I also have been tossing this around...

better yet, coordinate this effort with local police, FAA, and as few officials as possible (you don't want anyone tipping them off). Then when the calls come in, police could be there to arrest the A$$ Ho!@$ for filing a false police report!!

B|
Birdshit & Fools Productions

"Son, only two things fall from the sky."

Her Husband's name is Timothy Lim.

The reference-contact-mailing address listed for his one property in FL is not the same as his wife's, which seems strange. It is 7468 Mount Sherman Rd Longmount, which is a residential area, just houses.
People are sick and tired of being told that ordinary and decent people are fed up in this country with being sick and tired. I’m certainly not, and I’m sick and tired of being told that I am

So her rebuttal to all the money skydivers bring to the community is that the airport is actually driving potential residents away at a greater rate than it's attracting them...somehow I doubt that lol.

...and of course, all those empty houses in her neiborhood have absolutely nothing to do with the current housing market crunch!! [:/] It's all the dropzones fault!
Birdshit & Fools Productions

"Son, only two things fall from the sky."

And you guys thought farmer Mcnasty was bad.

Yeah F that guy too!!! He actually believes that the shadows from the planes and canopies are stunting the growth of his 'organic' crops.

For those that don't know... he also keeps cutaways that land on his property.
*I am not afraid of dying... I am afraid of missing life.*
----Disclaimer: I don't know shit about skydiving.----

We used to have a ink twin otter stamp, and a skydiver stamp. Before we went on a jumping holiday we used to stamp our money so the locals would know how much business the DZ is bringing into town. Skyding DollarsB|

Eventually some of the locals in longmont could end up with some "skydiving dollars" when they get change from the local business's . Maybe even Mcnasty.:ph34r:

The DZ is bringing in a lot more money to Longmont than the rental fee on the hangers and the cost of fuel.:o

Skydive DeLand did the same thing when the city wanted to put in a tower, but instead they made all payments out in $2 Bills, then at the city meeting they asked how many people had $2 bills used to make purchases in their business, and how many people got change for purchases in $2 bills.

Ray
Small and fast what every girl dreams of!

Issue for the police. I have seen police hint at McNasty's that keeping a canopy is theft.
"No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." -- Thomas Jefferson, Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334

SHE LOOKS LIKE A HOOF!

Man, if you look at her face closely, she could easily pass for Miss Gulch from the Wizard of Oz. :D:D:D

"I'll get you my pretty, and your dog too!"

Yep, same damn mindset too. Bitch!
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Small victory, all! but we have shut the comments down on their move on petition. This happened 24 hrs ago. :)It may not mean anything at all, but it feels good to me. :)

Those little macro-click programs work pretty good, don't they? :-)

Small victory, all! but we have shut the comments down on their move on petition. This happened 24 hrs ago. :)It may not mean anything at all, but it feels good to me. :)

Those little macro-click programs work pretty good, don't they? :-)

I. Guess. So.

Now I feel really stupid. I went and flagged each one in serial and then again. Several times.

Yikes!

I am and I have said several times, I am a techno-ignoramous.

Can you PM me and tell me how to wreak such havoc? I'm a Mac, if that makes any difference. :$

Thanks.

lisa
lisa
WSCR 594
FB 1023
CBDB 9

Facebook page shut down...... check :)
comments shut down.... check :)
National association of beech -18 and other loud ass radial owners fly in and boogie..... checccccc...... oh, we're still working on that one.

Kimberly Gibbs - Citizens for Quiet Skies

you can't pay for kids schoolin' with love of skydiving! ~ Airtwardo

Issue for the police. I have seen police hint at McNasty's that keeping a canopy is theft.

Correct. Just because a loose canopy floats down on his property doesn't mean that it is his to keep. Likewise, if a motorist lost control on the road and spun off into his property, he wouldn't get to keep the car. Any property owner that tries to do so, deserves a visit by police to encourage them to return the property.

I am and I have said several times, I am a techno-ignoramous.

Can you PM me and tell me how to wreak such havoc? I'm a Mac, if that makes any difference. :$

Thanks.

lisa

I don't believe it can be explained to a Mac user, and I use both.:D

One of the top MHS complainers, Tom Zweck, has been seen exposing himself to aircraft as they overfly an area near his farm on the established downwind pattern leg for runway 11. I must admit I was offended to say the least.

Pics or video, or it didn't happen.:P

Well, couldn't a mechanic look at the airplane and try to fix that "screeching" sound?
It's all been said before, no sense repeating it here.

"One of the top MHS complainers, Tom Zweck, has been seen exposing himself to aircraft as they overfly an area near his farm on the established downwind pattern leg for runway 11. I must admit I was offended to say the least."

Get a picture or video and just happen to have a minor present and Mr. Zweck could end up on the sex offender registry.