2 2
turtlespeed

How about some good news for a change!!

57 minutes ago, SkyDekker said:

Texas GOP is subsequently suggesting states secede from the United States. Apparently they are so patriotic they don't want to be part of the country.

"Abide" by the Constitution; They keep using that word. I do not think it means what they think it means.

I make a motion that we give Texas back to Mexico.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SkyDekker said:

Texas GOP is subsequently suggesting states secede from the United States. Apparently they are so patriotic they don't want to be part of the country.

Wait 'til they discover that they have to pay their own way instead of mooching off the blue states.

11 minutes ago, ryoder said:

"Abide" by the Constitution; They keep using that word. I do not think it means what they think it means.

I make a motion that we give Texas back to Mexico.

I think they should secede!  That worked out so well before.

A sampling from Parler today, via ParlerTakes:

Milo: I lost everything helping put Trump in office.  My life and career were completely destroyed.  Was it worth it?  No.  I feel utterly betrayed.  I will have vengeance.

Milo: Trump's SCOTUS appointments were pointless.  We defended a selfish clown for nothing.

Milo: BURN THE REPUBLICAN PARTY TO THE FUCKING GROUND

ICE: Either wage war or let the communist takeover begin.

RealityCheck: I might be wrong but I don't think those black robes are bulletproof. . just an observation

S: It's time to secede.  Let's fucking do this.

Clay: I CALL ON URUMP TO FIRE ALL YJR SUPREME COURT MRMBERS AND REPLACE THEM

Cm: I may never vote again

Brittany: Does this mean that's it?  We hit a brick wall and the fight is over???  I honestly need something for the anxiety I'm having right now!!! I guess it's time to train myself to defend myself for what's about to happen! 

LJS4TRUMP: I've said this all along, Biden will be conceding to Trump very soon.  He is going to be forced too!

DarbyDa: Total POS!  I am tossing my voter registration.

In a 124-page complaint filed in federal court, Dominion Voting Systems said its reputation and resale value have been deeply damaged by a “viral disinformation campaign” that Powell mounted “to financially enrich herself, to raise her public profile, and to ingratiate herself to Donald Trump.”