Babylon Bee: Churchgoers Disguise Selves As Rioters

1 hour ago, kallend said:

On February 17, 2007, markharju tried to tell us that Iran didn't have the technology to make a .50 calibre rifle or a sight for it while expressing concern about progress in its nuclear weapons program.

That goes right along with his mosques in Edinburgh claim, and this one.

Reminiscent of rushmc's style.

Hi John,

Well, rushmc would have cut & run by now.  Gotta give Mark some credit.

Jerry Baumchen

(edited)
On 6/12/2020 at 6:56 PM, yoink said:

That’s quite a statement.

Post the pictures that you think show Capitol Hill looking like Mogadishu.

Because the ones I’m seeing look like a street fair in San Diego.

Here you go...here's your fucking street fair.

Edited by Guest

11 minutes ago, markharju said:

Here you go...here's your fucking street fair.

https://www.sandiegouniontribune.com/news/public-safety/story/2020-02-08/two-stabbed-at-oceansides-sunset-market-street-fair?_amp=true

Cool. So not dissimilar.

Its taken you nearly a month to come up with this. A month without police presence. 
Yeah, it doesn’t surprise me that people are getting shot. That’s what happens when you have a country with 400,000 guns in circulation and no police presence.

It’s not a communist state. It’s not Mogadishu. I’m surprised it’s as civil as it is, to be frank.

• Like 1

(edited)
48 minutes ago, yoink said:

https://www.sandiegouniontribune.com/news/public-safety/story/2020-02-08/two-stabbed-at-oceansides-sunset-market-street-fair?_amp=true

Cool. So not dissimilar.

Its taken you nearly a month to come up with this. A month without police presence. 
Yeah, it doesn’t surprise me that people are getting shot. That’s what happens when you have a country with 400,000 guns in circulation and no police presence.

It’s not a communist state. It’s not Mogadishu. I’m surprised it’s as civil as it is, to be frank.

Here's more. https://www.dailymail.co.uk/video/news/video-2202342/Video-Seattle-police-release-video-documenting-violence-inside-CHOP.html

Yeah, sure. It's the guns. There are plenty of videos of beatings by the SOYviets in Capitol Hill, no guns involved (and no, I'm not going to post them here. Go to YouTube [which is rapidly de-platforming many conservatives. BitChute here I come]). This is what happens when liberalism goes wild and allows the inmates to run the asylum.

The buzz is that the dipshit mayor didn't give a rat's ass about it until the soyboys came to HER neighborhood. I know that's a coincidence, but the irony is delicious nonetheless. Coddling these punks has resulted in DEATH. It's certainly no laughing matter.

Edited by Guest