1 1
JoeWeber

Armed, unidentified militia in DC

13 minutes ago, Phil1111 said:

All part of the new greatness of America, according to trump....and his base.

And the Army arrives on Adventure Tours busses. If they can keep up the comedy factor I just might be OK with the new normal. 

It's like a Holiday!.png

35 minutes ago, JoeWeber said:

If this is as true as it appears to be we are truly swirling down the toilet as a nation. No insignia, no name plates, no nada. Just armed soldiers on the streets of the Nations Capitol ostensibly at the behest of Barr's DOJ.

Lincoln Memorial Guards.png

More militia.png

Garrett Haake.png

Could they be Prison Guards ?

In a statement to NBC on Thursday, the prisons bureau said that its guards had been sent “to protect federal property and personnel” during demonstrations in Washington DC, Miami and Florida.

2 minutes ago, ScottishJohn said:

Brilliant. Its part of the training of prison guards to become familiar with the psychology of their inmates. Come 2021 they will welcome trump again and be familiar with his MO.

I'm kind of hoping this is the last grasping and gasping of desperation, to hold on to the "things as they were, perception of unquestioned authority" of the past. Don't necessarily have a lot of hope, but, well, I can try.

Wendy P.

4 minutes ago, JoeWeber said:

So, and I'm just thinking ahead here, is there an app or usb stick or something I can buy that erases everything I've done on the internet?

Have you considered hydroxychloroquine? I hear it cures everything. Even better than CBD!

5 minutes ago, JoeWeber said:

So, and I'm just thinking ahead here, is there an app or usb stick or something I can buy that erases everything I've done on the internet?

5 minutes ago, kallend said:

First picture is at the Lincoln Memorial, national symbol of freedom and emancipation.

Ah! doublethink, it might be time to dust off Orwell's 1984. If trump wins I can meet some of you at the border to help with food vehicles, etc.

9 minutes ago, ryoder said:

Have you considered hydroxychloroquine? I hear it cures everything. Even better than CBD!

That's a great idea. Maybe add the CBD instead of Azithromycin? But how does it get into my computer? Through the router?

2 hours ago, Phil1111 said:

Ah! doublethink, it might be time to dust off Orwell's 1984. If trump wins I can meet some of you at the border to help with food vehicles, etc.

Airstrip-1 (the location of the novel IIRC) is Great Britain though, isn't it?

2 hours ago, Phil1111 said:

i just read an article on peter turchin and it was enlightening as hell.  it seems this shit did start with reagan as my fiance and i were discussing last night, and it may just go all the way to a revolution.  i'm not going anywhere, this is about to get interesting.

(edited)
14 minutes ago, normiss said:

Can we call them The Praetorian Guard?

FIFY

"The Praetorians were known to engage in espionage, intimidation, arrests and killings to protect the interests of the Roman emperor. For clandestine operations, they may have employed a special wing of troops known as “speculatores.” Formerly a reconnaissance corps under the Roman Republic, by the imperial era this unit had graduated to serving as couriers and intelligence operatives in the service of the Caesar. Speculatores and other members of the Praetorians would disguise themselves as ordinary citizens at gladiator contests, theatrical performances and protests to monitor and arrest anyone who criticized the emperor. They also kept tabs on suspected enemies of the state, and in some cases they even secretly executed those judged to be an imminent threat to the emperor or his policies."

This should be required reading its William Barr on his actions as a Praetorian Guard which he quotes directly.

Edited by Phil1111
  • Like 1

Because the Military has refused to play along with Our Dear Dictator's wishes to deploy US Forces against US citizens, he has had Barr deploy the DEA, ATF, Federal Bureau of Prisons, U.S. Marshall’s, Park Police, and National Guard.

The Bureau of Prisons responding to protestors.

They won't like response.

I'm quite curious how the multitude of arrests will play out in court, almost all of the arrests are videoed by large numbers of people on the street and the media, and most of those arrests appear to be of peaceful protestors.

(edited)
1 hour ago, normiss said:

Can we call them The Royal Guard?

When Russia uses these kind of unmarked troops they are simply called "little green men". But I've never heard of them being used in Moscow. This is very wrong.

Edited by gowlerk