3 3
kallend

TRUMP MUST GO

7 minutes ago, olofscience said:
17 minutes ago, Coreece said:

I suppose it could be the vent

Thanks for conceding.

Nah, that's just your typical selective quoting.

8 minutes ago, olofscience said:

Actually I think we can ask a group of say, 6-9 year old children and show them the logos. They'll be young enough to not know what the Nazi symbols are, and ask them to point out which logo has the eagle's tail.

But you said it was a vent, lol.  I mean at least try to be consistent.

You're also overlooking the differences in the logos that show some leg - which also works against your argument.

1 minute ago, Coreece said:

Nah, that's just your typical selective quoting.

But you said it was a vent, lol.  I mean at least try to be consistent.

You're also overlooking the differences in the logos that show some leg - which also works against your argument.

I said there was some possible ambiguity. So I am still being consistent. But the google results actually show several versions without that area filled in:

image.png.8e1a44b90e82e53f9d787d0615bb4efc.png

Look, you even used the first version to compare the size of the circle. Could you locate the tail in that?

29 minutes ago, Coreece said:

How much?

Well, with this new selection of Nazi eagles...let's play for keeps. Say, US$30,000?

1 minute ago, olofscience said:
31 minutes ago, Coreece said:

How much?

Well, with this new selection of Nazi eagles...let's play for keeps. Say, US$30,000?

Ha, you're still changing the goal post.  There was only one nazi eagle in YOUR comparison.  Looks like you're not so confident anymore.xD

2 minutes ago, olofscience said:
3 minutes ago, Coreece said:

Ha, you're still changing the goal post.  There was only one nazi eagle in YOUR comparison.  Looks like you're not so confident anymore.xD

Okay, let's go with the original one.

So you're betting $30,000 that the majority of the people will say that it's a vent and not a tail?

So you're betting $30,000 that the majority of the people will say that it's a vent and not a tail?

No, my original point was:

On 7/5/2020 at 4:57 PM, olofscience said:

while the Nazi and Trump eagles both hide the tail and have the circle quite high up.

So the question will be "which of these 3 eagles shows the tail?"

1 minute ago, olofscience said:
4 minutes ago, Coreece said:

No, my original point was:

On 7/5/2020 at 11:57 AM, olofscience said:

while the Nazi and Trump eagles both hide the tail and have the circle quite high up.

So the question will be "which of these 3 eagles shows the tail?"

No, the whole point of the bet was to show how confident you were that it was a vent.  Apparently not at all.  So you're just another poser here that doesn't really beilieve the shit they say.  You may want to take a course in communicative rationality.;)

No, the whole point of the bet was to show how confident you were that it was a vent.

No, the whole point was to show that my point about the tail being hidden was an element of why Trump's logo looked like the Nazi eagle. That was the original point.

Who's being inconsistent now, naziweasel? ;)