3 3
kallend

TRUMP MUST GO

(edited)
6 minutes ago, kallend said:

Irrelevant to the point.  Seeking asylum IS legal.  Just because you may not be approved doesn't make it illegal.

Relevant!  Otherwise people could abuse the system.  That is unacceptable.

Edited by turtlespeed

2 hours ago, turtlespeed said:

I can seek a million dollars a week as a salary from the government..

Just seeking doesn't mean I am approved to receive it.

You do realise that you have just explained why Kallend is correct in pointing out your strawman argument of saying 'legal immigrants', right?

(edited)
4 minutes ago, jakee said:

You do realise that you have just explained why Kallend is correct in pointing out your strawman argument of saying 'legal immigrants', right?

Show me where in this conversation I used "Legal Immigrants".

I stated that just because someone seeks something, it doesn't mean they are approved for it.

That is not a straw-anything.  Let's try not to be sexist, shall we?  There are a lot of sensitive liberals around.¬¬

Edited by turtlespeed

2 hours ago, turtlespeed said:

I can seek a million dollars a week as a salary from the government..

Just seeking doesn't mean I am approved to receive it.

Exactly.  You have the right to go downtown and ask for a million dollars a week from city hall.  That's legal.  They have the right to say no.

Asylum seekers have the right to come to the US and ask for asylum.  That's also legal.  They also have the right to say no.

(edited)
28 minutes ago, turtlespeed said:

Show me where in this conversation I used "Legal Immigrants".

Post number 246. It was three hours ago, and you specifically said it was specifically what you were talking about.

This is not a criticism but a genuine concern - I really think you should get an appointment with your doctor to check for early onset dementia because you keep doing this over and over again. It shouldn't be a constant struggle to get someone to remember their part of a conversation that only just happened.

Edited by jakee

(edited)
2 hours ago, jakee said:

Post number 246. It was three hours ago, and you specifically said it was specifically what you were talking about.

This is not a criticism but a genuine concern - I really think you should get an appointment with your doctor to check for early onset dementia because you keep doing this over and over again. It shouldn't be a constant struggle to get someone to remember their part of a conversation that only just happened.

My mistake - I thought you were referring to my response to Kallend, so I went back no further.

I guess I don't take this all as serious as you do.  I have more life than that.:tongue:

Edited by turtlespeed

28 minutes ago, turtlespeed said:

My mistake - I thought you were referring to my response to Kallend, so I went back no further.

I guess I don't take this all as serious as you do.  I have more life than that.:tongue:

Since illegal immigrants bother you so much, a simple solution is for Trump to order an end to counting them.  Then the numbers will drop to zero.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, turtlespeed said:

You said 'in this conversation'. It's the same conversation. You were replying to me talking about the strawman Kallend pointed out. That is the strawman Kallend pointed out. 

It is also what you specifically pointed out as the topic of the conversation less than a handful of hours earlier. The fact that you would even need to go back to find out if you said it is again something you should probably have checked. Seriously, I'm somewhat worried for you.

I guess I don't take this all as serious as you do.  I have more life than that.

If you didn't take it seriously you'd probably be able to admit a mistake without having to add in nonsensical justifications and passive-aggressive attacks.

13 minutes ago, normiss said:

So Trumpster tweeted a white power video this morning.

It's impossible to defend this unless you're racist.

This is true. I'm kinda glad he did post it though, because the rest of that video was the funniest thing I've seen all weekend. Those old people are maaaaad.

40 minutes ago, normiss said:

So Trumpster tweeted a white power video this morning.

It's impossible to defend this unless you're racist.

Hi Mark,

From the following link:  ‘On Saturday, Trump tweeted that a vote for him will be a vote to protect "our Heritage, History and LAW & ORDER!"

https://www.bing.com/search?q=Trump+tweeted+a+white+power+video+this+morning&cvid=9ce6e893a92c4910857be0863a0bdd6f&FORM=ANNTA1&PC=U531

I would guess that Trump & I have different ideas on what LAW & ORDER! means.

Jerry Baumchen

59 minutes ago, JerryBaumchen said:

...I would guess that Trump & I have different ideas on what LAW & ORDER! means.

Jerry Baumchen

trump: LAW that I control, that I manipulate and that I can use to favor my friends.

trump: ORDER that ranks the races in a hierarchy where WHITE is at the top and Black at the bottom

18 hours ago, 434 said:

It all comes down to how many times he have played golf compared to Obama! Should not be a brainer or what? 

From yesterday:

Yesterday, Trump tweeted “I was going to go to Bedminster, New Jersey, this weekend, but wanted to stay in Washington, D.C to make sure LAW & ORDER is enforced. The arsonists, anarchists, looters and agitators have been largely stopped….”
Today, Trump spent the day at his golf course in Sterling, Virginia.

On 6/27/2020 at 5:59 AM, turtlespeed said:

That is what age does in a lot of cases.  Why are you hating on personal health?  Would hou be hating on someone with Crones disease, or diverticulitis?  What about people in wheelchairs?   

Considering you fully support a president who made fun of those physically handicapped, you have lost your standing in this argument.

4 minutes ago, turtlespeed said:

You don't listen or read here do you?

I do not fully support anyone.

You say that, but the rest of your posting record shows the opposite to be true. This has been discussed before. To which you replied: Oh, but I am just trolling.

To me that just says: I don't have the balls to stand up for what I really believe in. It is like Ron saying he doesn't understand why people think he is racist.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, SkyDekker said:

You say that, but the rest of your posting record shows the opposite to be true. This has been discussed before. To which you replied: Oh, but I am just trolling.

To me that just says: I don't have the balls to stand up for what I really believe in. It is like Ron saying he doesn't understand why people think he is racist.

Not even close.

I don't necessarily defend Trump.  I defend conservatism.  I point out the hypocrisy of what the left claims. 

12 minutes ago, turtlespeed said:

Not even close.

I don't necessarily defend Trump.  I defend conservatism.  I point out the hypocrisy of what the left claims. 

And after all this you still haven't condemned his complete inaction on Putin putting bounties on American service members. I guess your own internet reputation is more important, how Trumpian.

24 minutes ago, turtlespeed said:

I don't necessarily defend Trump. 

I don't see the point of the word 'necessarily' in that sentence. You do defend Trump.

I defend conservatism. 

Why, when you're oh so centrist?

I point out the hypocrisy of what the left claims. 

Even when you have to lie, cheat, and just plain make shit up in order to do so.

50 minutes ago, SkyDekker said:

And after all this you still haven't condemned his complete inaction on Putin putting bounties on American service members. I guess your own internet reputation is more important, how Trumpian.

I'm reading more about it so I don't jump to conclusions.

39 minutes ago, jakee said:

I don't see the point of the word 'necessarily' in that sentence. You do defend Trump.

>>>>When the occasion calls for it.

Why, when you're oh so centrist?

>>>>Because I look at both sides, and I don't make opinions bases solely on hatred. 

Even when you have to lie, cheat, and just plain make shit up in order to do so.

>>>>That is simply not true.