3 3
kallend

TRUMP MUST GO

47 minutes ago, kallend said:

This will be an interesting read:
https://www.politico.com/news/2020/06/12/john-bolton-book-trump-315086

Bolton rips Trump: ‘Getting reelected was the only thing that mattered’

Bolton writes that the House should have broadened its impeachment inquiry to other areas of his foreign policy, contending that he can document — and identify witnesses to — "Ukraine-like transgressions ... across the full range of his foreign policy,”

Well it would have been nice if he’d had a fucking spine and said something at the time instead of saving it for a book deal.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, yoink said:

Bolton writes that the House should have broadened its impeachment inquiry to other areas of his foreign policy, contending that he can document — and identify witnesses to — "Ukraine-like transgressions ... across the full range of his foreign policy,”

Well it would have been nice if he’d had a fucking spine and said something at the time instead of saving it for a book deal.

It's the Republican way: "Screw the country, what's in it for me?"

Trump gave the commencement address at West Point.

He had trouble holding a glass of water, needing two hands at one point.
He badly mumbled & slurred his words. I was unaware of General "MacGarthur".

He could barely walk down a ramp.

Of course, he had to tweet about it.
He claimed it was a 'long and steep' ramp, and that it was slippery (note the lack of slippage by the guy walking next to him).

And, if you scroll down a bit, you can see yet another thing Obama does waaaaaaay better than Trump.

Walking. 

6 hours ago, JerryBaumchen said:

Hi jakee,

He is finding himself more isolated every day.  Time to 'hunker in the bunker.'

Jerry Baumchen

26 minutes ago, wolfriverjoe said:

Trump gave the commencement address at West Point.

He had trouble holding a glass of water, needing two hands at one point.
He badly mumbled & slurred his words. I was unaware of General "MacGarthur".

He could barely walk down a ramp.

Of course, he had to tweet about it.
He claimed it was a 'long and steep' ramp, and that it was slippery (note the lack of slippage by the guy walking next to him).

And, if you scroll down a bit, you can see yet another thing Obama does waaaaaaay better than Trump.

Walking. 

It seems to me as if another demigod spent the last months of his political life in his bunker.He cost many lives of his countrymen. He also has trouble with shaking, trembling hands.

11 hours ago, Phil1111 said:

It seems to me as if another demigod spent the last months of his political life in his bunker.He cost many lives of his countrymen. He also has trouble with shaking, trembling hands.

Show me your hands not shaking when you are 74.

1 hour ago, turtlespeed said:

Show me your hands not shaking when you are 74.

I'm older than Trump and my hands don't shake.  I can also lift a glass of water to my lips with one hand, and walk down a slope without assistance. 

(edited)
23 minutes ago, kallend said:

I'm older than Trump and my hands don't shake.  I can also lift a glass of water to my lips with one hand, and walk down a slope without assistance. 

Good for you - I'm glad you are healthy.^_^

Stay that way as long as you can, please.

Edited by turtlespeed

1 hour ago, kallend said:

Sometime back I was watching a Youtube helmet cam video from a sportbike chasing another sportbike on a winding California canyon road. The Youtube creator identified the rider of the bike he was chasing as his 75yo father. I doubt that guy has shaky hands.

1 hour ago, turtlespeed said:

Good for you - I'm glad you are healthy.^_^

Stay that way as long as you can, please.

Yet the feeble trump, the same one who "Doctor: Trump Dictated Letter Attesting To His 'Extraordinary' Health". Relies upon fabrications to steal elections.

Perhaps his morbid obesity will be referenced as "beautiful" in trump's next dictation about his health. Together with his athletic obstacle negotiation of stairs, ramps, etc.

3 hours ago, Phil1111 said:

Yeah but what little mind he had started shaking a decade ago.

This line of criticism is just silly. There’s plenty to criticize Trump for, but not this. I watched the video I saw a man take small careful steps as he walked down the ramp. Let’s just move on to something that matters.

8 minutes ago, gowlerk said:

This line of criticism is just silly. There’s plenty to criticize Trump for, but not this. I watched the video I saw a man take small careful steps as he walked down the ramp. Let’s just move on to something that matters.

Have you seen the comparison to the previous POTUS on the same ramp?

(edited)
11 minutes ago, gowlerk said:

I would normally agree with this except that in this case. Trump and his supporters have decided to make one of their major arguments against Biden his age/physical/mental abilities. Since they decided to make that an issue, then it absolutely should be used as an argument against Trump as well.

Edited by okalb

3 minutes ago, okalb said:

I would normally agree with this except that in this case. Trump and his supporters have decided to make one of their major arguments against Biden his age/physical/mental abilities.

Yep.  If you are going to call your opponent an unelectable ugly fat slob (for example) best not be an ugly fat slob, lest you be judged by your own criteria.