FixFly

Jump Pilots Behaving Badly.

I listened to the first 4 or 5 minutes. What is the complaint here?

Clearly communicating all necessary information, clear jumpers away, providing updates about the location of parachutes in the air.

Should he be more robotic, or is he missing a mandatory stick in his ass or something?

I wouldn't mind hearing this on the radio, sounds like a good time.

• Like 1

Not sure what the OP is complaining about. Yes, they sound a bit unprofessional.

My only confusion is over no response to the transiting private airplane. Were both jump planes shut down when he flew over?

The scary, un-professional, dangerous thing is when cross-country airplanes fly directly over a DZ without listening to the local radio frequency.

• Like 2

(edited)
3 hours ago, FixFly said:

Stick with skydiving, you've peaked.

It sounds more like you are are the one peaking and are getting more crotchety as you are heading over the hill.

We get it, you are a pilot, and this is very serious business.

Edited by DougH

My apologies. I guess I thought you had a point to make when you posted after a 11 year hiatus, and you selected this particular link to break your silence, and you titled your post "Jump Pilots Behaving Badly".

I should have known that you were making a completely neutral post, that is very clear to see now. xD