1 1
turtlespeed

Nothing about this is a protest. (NSFW Racial Expletives)

(edited)
4 minutes ago, turtlespeed said:

Well, maybe when they see their stuff turning to shit - It will finally sink in.

When peaceful protesters see their stuff turning to shit, what should sink in?

The whole thing is fantasy anyway.  You are railing against an ironic joke 

I'm talking about something that Airdvr claimed was actually happening.

that assumes that it was just the ANTIFA property being targeted.

Exactly my point. Why assume that?

Edited by jakee

4 minutes ago, jakee said:

When peaceful protesters see their stuff turning to shit, what should sink in?

I'm talking about something that Airdvr claimed was actually happening.

Exactly my point. Why assume that?

Because - that was what made the joke funny.

Are you deliberately missing the point, or do you actually not get it?

(edited)
47 minutes ago, turtlespeed said:

Because - that was what made the joke funny.

Yes - that he read that it actually happened. That's why he said it was funny.

He also said the stickers were placed on protester's cars, not antifa cars. Do you just assume they're all one and the same?

Are you deliberately missing the point, or do you actually not get it?

What is your point?

Edited by jakee

16 hours ago, airdvr said:

I read somewhere that some evil genius had placed MAGA stickers on protesters cars and stood back as they vandalized their cohorts vehicles.  Brilliant.

If someone had gone around the "Open Up" protests, and stuck Bernie Sanders stickers on cars, expecting that the Alt Right idiots would vandalize those cars, would you find it equally 'brilliant'?

49 minutes ago, wolfriverjoe said:

If someone had gone around the "Open Up" protests, and stuck Bernie Sanders stickers on cars, expecting that the Alt Right idiots would vandalize those cars, would you find it equally 'brilliant'?

I think the joke of it is brilliant.

1 hour ago, jakee said:

What is your point?

I would point out that you got him to backpedal: "The whole thing is fantasy anyway.  You are railing against an ironic joke that assumes that it was just the ANTIFA property being targeted."  You're not going to get more than that from him.

This is kind of like saying that while the police might have been wrong, at least they were wrong with someone you can say was a bad dude (does that mean he "needed killin'?").

We judge people in the courts, according to the same rules for everyone. Every fucking one of us, even if they're wearing a hoodie, or baggy pants (yeah, they look stupid to me, too), a gimme cap with a rebel flag, a suit, jeans, or a hijab. 

Wendy P.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, RonD1120 said:

Again, the MSM does not reveal all the details.

https://www.independentsentinel.com/full-autopsy-of-mr-floyd-4x-amount-of-fentanyl-needed-to-kill-also-meth-and-pot/

Still no excuse for bad cop behavior but GF was no saint deserving martyr status.

Listen to what Candace Owens has to say.

26 minutes ago, wmw999 said:

This is kind of like saying that while the police might have been wrong, at least they were wrong with someone you can say was a bad dude (does that mean he "needed killin'?").

We judge people in the courts, according to the same rules for everyone. Every fucking one of us, even if they're wearing a hoodie, or baggy pants (yeah, they look stupid to me, too), a gimme cap with a rebel flag, a suit, jeans, or a hijab. 

Wendy P.

I'll admit i never watched the video posted by Ron as the usual proof of facts that Ron submits are way, way out there. I did read the title of the video in the link.

So here is Scientific American and its response to the BS defamation of Floyd the victim in order to deflect blame, deflect liability.

George Floyd's Autopsy and the Structural Gaslighting of America  first off the story is a lie. There was no weed, fentanyl or meth in his system, period. Numerous versions of his autopsy have been released. NONE has found these drugs in his system.  Hypertension and heart disease were found as contributing factors.

Both of those contributing factors are irrelevant to the proximate cause of death.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, DJL said:

Looting is a biproduct of social unrest but I find it to be unexcusable.

Completely agree but it always has to be remembered that looters liability is not attached to individual peaceful protestors.Just as the murder next door shouldn't result in a term in prison for you.

19 minutes ago, Phil1111 said:

Numerous versions of his autopsy have been released. NONE has found these drugs in his system. 

When autopsies are performed it normally takes weeks for results of toxicology tests to be released. This story about Mr. Floyd is so obviously fake that I have refrained from commenting up to now.

https://www.webmd.com/mental-health/addiction/features/the-truth-about-toxicology-tests#1

https://blogs.scientificamerican.com/voices/george-floyds-autopsy-and-the-structural-gaslighting-of-america/

The preliminary autopsy report mentions "potential intoxicants" as a possible contributing factor.

None of this is really relevant to the fact that he was murdered.

52 minutes ago, gowlerk said:

When autopsies are performed it normally takes weeks for results of toxicology tests to be released. This story about Mr. Floyd is so obviously fake that I have refrained from commenting up to now.

https://www.webmd.com/mental-health/addiction/features/the-truth-about-toxicology-tests#1

https://blogs.scientificamerican.com/voices/george-floyds-autopsy-and-the-structural-gaslighting-of-america/

The preliminary autopsy report mentions "potential intoxicants" as a possible contributing factor.

None of this is really relevant to the fact that he was murdered.

What has me the most frustrated about this is that he was calling out for help.  No one did ANYTHING but film it.

28 minutes ago, turtlespeed said:

What has me the most frustrated about this is that he was calling out for help.  No one did ANYTHING but film it.

Plenty of bystanders were calling on the murderer to stop.

What exactly would you suggest a civilian bystander should do? Assault the police office with other armed officers standing there watching and doing nothing, tacitly enabling  the murderer? 

And without the video, the police lies would not have been refuted.  Just like in Buffalo where the "he tripped and fell" lie was only refuted by the video.

22 minutes ago, kallend said:

What exactly would you suggest a civilian bystander should do? Assault the police office with other armed officers standing there watching and doing nothing, tacitly enabling  the murderer? 

And without the video, the police lies would not have been refuted.  Just like in Buffalo where the "he tripped and fell" lie was only refuted by the video.

The exceptionalism of which Turtle holds LE cannot be assailed. Slashing the tires of protestors, assaulting news media covering the protestors, fabricating incident reports are all acceptable. Because LE needs these protections from a violent society which only LE can keep muzzled. Blue lives matter.

7 minutes ago, Phil1111 said:

The exceptionalism of which Turtle holds LE cannot be assailed. Slashing the tires of protestors, assaulting news media covering the protestors, fabricating incident reports are all acceptable. Because LE needs these protections from a violent society which only LE can keep muzzled. Blue lives matter.

I'm waiting for turtle to tell us what HE would have done if he witnessed the in-progress murder of Floyd.

56 minutes ago, Phil1111 said:

You make no sense.

1 hour ago, kallend said:

Since their was video - what you say above has nothing to do with anything.

The people around should have stepped in.  I wouldn't have stood by.

(edited)
27 minutes ago, turtlespeed said:

Since their was video - what you say above has nothing to do with anything.

So you are going to jump in and interfere with 4 armed cops?

Bwahahaha!!!

Just be sure someone is shooting video when you do.

And keep in mind if you actually did it, and prevent the death, good luck trying to convince the court that the arrestee would have died if not for your actions.

Edited by ryoder

5 hours ago, RonD1120 said:

I think just about all the MSM outlets have reported that.

Still no excuse for bad cop behavior but GF was no saint deserving martyr status.

So what?

23 minutes ago, ryoder said:

So you are going to jump in and interfere with 4 armed cops?

Bwahahaha!!!

Just be sure someone is shooting video when you do.

And keep in mind if you actually did it, and prevented the death, good luck trying to convince the court that the arrestee would have died if not for your actions.

‘The police are trained and you interfered in an active and dangerous situation. You’re going to jail, Mr Hero.

Thats ASSUMING the police didn’t murder Turtle,  although he’s white, so chances are he’s have been ok for the moment.

23 minutes ago, turtlespeed said:

I highly doubt it. It's easy to picture doing the right thing in the comfort of your own home, with the benefit of hindsight and with time to plan out a course of action. It's a different world to doing something on the spur of the moment, faced with 4 cops going about their business and controlling the area, and without actually knowing that something really bad is happening and that someone is going to die. This is not a slam on you in any way - the person who would in real time try and step into that situation is 1 in 10,000.

And further, no bystander would have achieved anything anyway. Anyone trying to stop that cop would have simply been pushed back or taken down before getting to the murderer. The only people that realistically could have stopped him were the other officers, and they should have stopped him. Blaming the bystanders is just confusing the issue.