1 1
turtlespeed

Nothing about this is a protest. (NSFW Racial Expletives)

15 hours ago, nigel99 said:

Trump has definitely brought the racists out the shadows. You can even see the thinly veiled racism in this tiny forum. Happened to be reading Obama’s response to all this in twitter. A true gentleman and yet sheer number of outright racist slurs and comments was pretty confronting 

Let's look at Trump's reaction to two riots, as a lesson on dog whistles in politics:

1) White people rioting because they want haircuts and manicures:  "The governor of Michigan should give a little, and put out the fire.  These are very good people, but they are angry. They want their lives back again, safely!"

2) Black people rioting due to police murdering another black man:  "These THUGS are dishonoring the memory of George Floyd, and I won’t let that happen. Just spoke to Governor Tim Walz and told him that the Military is with him all the way. Any difficulty and we will assume control but, when the looting starts, the shooting starts. Thank you!"

On 5/30/2020 at 11:10 AM, RonD1120 said:

IMO, this violence is choreographed, instigated, and financed by Soros money. I don't see how this chaos can erupt simultaneously in several cities around the country without an organizer.

But who? Why not Jesus or Satan or one of Mary's donkey's? Gotta be someone or something though because if you can't see how that's the only answer.

Groups are stacking bricks in hopes of a violent riot again tonight in Dallas.

Just remember - 

One thing the rioters across the country have in common: If they vote - it will be for Biden.

I wonder if the Democrat leadership is glad that Antifa and the rioters are their kindred spirits?

5 minutes ago, turtlespeed said:

Groups are stacking bricks in hopes of a violent riot again tonight in Dallas.

Just remember - 

One thing the rioters across the country have in common: If they vote - it will be for Biden.

Pretty sure Trump has the white supremacist vote in his pocket.  From JustSecurity:

======================
Minnesota Governor Tim Walz echoed this sentiment in a press conference on Saturday alleging that the demonstrations that caused so much damage included provocateurs, likely from outside the area. State officials said around 80 percent of those arrested in the Twin Cities on Friday were from outside Minnesota. Former FBI agent and CNN commentator, Josh Campbell wrote, that Minnesota “authorities have been monitoring alleged criminals online, including postings by suspected white supremacists trying to incite violence.”

=========================

(edited)
8 minutes ago, billvon said:

Pretty sure Trump has the white supremacist vote in his pocket.  From JustSecurity:

======================
Minnesota Governor Tim Walz echoed this sentiment in a press conference on Saturday alleging that the demonstrations that caused so much damage included provocateurs, likely from outside the area. State officials said around 80 percent of those arrested in the Twin Cities on Friday were from outside Minnesota. Former FBI agent and CNN commentator, Josh Campbell wrote, that Minnesota “authorities have been monitoring alleged criminals online, including postings by suspected white supremacists trying to incite violence.”

=========================

I wouldn't put it past groups like that to do something that horrible.

I'm extremely curious who ELSE is being monitored and but mentioned.

Are these white supremacists the only ones?

SOMEONE is setting up for riots. They are placing the tools in place.

Edited by turtlespeed

52 minutes ago, turtlespeed said:

You don't get to give me a narrative that is out of your imagination.

That isn't what I said at all.

It's not even close.

You said they condemned Kaepernick's protest because of its subject. Racial inequality was its subject. As best as I can tell, that is what you said.

How about instead of just moaning you take a positive step to explain yourself for once?

56 minutes ago, turtlespeed said:

Do you have a point that follows from that?

(Not to mention the obvious counterpoint that if the cops who victimise black people vote it will be for Trump.)

1 hour ago, jakee said:

How about instead of just moaning you take a positive step to explain yourself for once?

40 minutes ago, turtlespeed said:

I'm not moaning.  

He's moaning like trump watching FOX-Hannity WH special.

8 hours ago, JoeWeber said:

But who? Why not Jesus or Satan or one of Mary's donkey's? Gotta be someone or something though because if you can't see how that's the only answer.

In Ron's world, THOSE people aren't capable of using current technology, friends, family, phones, the internet, etc to communicate and coordinate.

5 minutes ago, normiss said:

Weird. In today's America, this jebus dude would have been a terrorist and an illegal alien..

We would celebrate his deportation!

Heck, Ron would turn him over for a lot less than twenty shekels.

7 hours ago, turtlespeed said:

What a helpful, on topic reply.

Lol. Where do you get the cheek to talk about whether anyone else's responses are helpful?

You said conservatives condemned Kaepernick's protest because they disagreed with the subject. The subject was racial inequality and unfair treatment of minorities by police. If you dont mean conservatives will condemn any protest on that subject, what did you mean?

Yesterday at church one of my veteran partners on the security team stated some concern for consideration. He works at one of the local marinas, one of the guests up here from Athens told my partner that he had to cut his vacation short and return to Athens. The reason given was that Antifa is moving north from Buckhead. Maybe more trouble will break out and maybe not. However, the authorities know who the instigators are.

WE ALL know who funds Antifa.

14 minutes ago, RonD1120 said:

Yesterday at church one of my veteran partners on the security team stated some concern for consideration. He works at one of the local marinas, one of the guests up here from Athens told my partner that he had to cut his vacation short and return to Athens. The reason given was that Antifa is moving north from Buckhead. Maybe more trouble will break out and maybe not. However, the authorities know who the instigators are.

WE ALL know who funds Antifa.

Just waiting, when the time is right.

gs171211.PNG.5191ab267b89c1918f651be53bad29f7.PNG

13 minutes ago, RonD1120 said:

Yesterday at church one of my veteran partners on the security team

Do you all have special uniforms and ranks and salute and stuff? Do you patrol the perimeter and have traps set?

How FUN!! And how Godly, too.

3 minutes ago, RonD1120 said:

Just waiting, when the time is right.

gs171211.PNG.5191ab267b89c1918f651be53bad29f7.PNG

George Soros is much too rich and powerful for your ragtag army of misfits to ever get close to him. Not only that, but he is protected by Satan. Hide in the hills, if he hears about you he will come for you!