1 1
turtlespeed

Nothing about this is a protest. (NSFW Racial Expletives)

(edited)
10 minutes ago, Coreece said:

The republicans were right to vote outside the box, it's just too fucking bad it had to be Trump.

Unfortunately he ran away from the others in the nomination contest. It was Republicans who chose him when they could have put a number of others up against the Hated Hilary. And why did they choose him? Well, the central theme of his run was fear of immigration. Republicans chose him because they agreed with his message and did not care very much about his obvious shortcomings. And now the party will be punished. A least I hope it will be. I thought it would be punished for choosing such a bad candidate in 2016 and I was clearly wrong then.

Edited by gowlerk

(edited)
19 hours ago, jakee said:

He was asking are we saying that white Baltimore doesn't have a drug problem? That the suburbs don't have a drug problem? Because that's insane, of course there are a huge number of recreational and hardcore drug users there. The disparity in incarceration is a disparity in enforcement.

Mostly because blacks, moreso than whites tend to live in densely populated areas where there are shitloads more of police.

I remember a couple years ago (I'm sure there are more recent examples) when Chicago deployed an additional 400+ police to the southside because of the increasing level of gang crime.  That place is like 93% black - so of course the numbers are going to be disproportionate across the board.

Edited by Coreece

18 minutes ago, turtlespeed said:

How are you certain that he was a Qanon follower.

Or do you mean one that follows Qanon as you do?  

For someone who always insists that other people do their own homework whenever you're asked to put up some information you seem utterly allergic to making any effort whatsoever to inform yourself.

There's another video out there of her subsequent encounter with the police which will answer all your questions.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, billvon said:

Edited - because she said she was the official Qanon spokesperson and had met with them.

Can you imagine if there are some guys completely messing with this girl trying to get her to appear on TV as the Qanon spokeswoman?

(edited)
48 minutes ago, RonD1120 said:

Part 2

tch200708a.PNG

Those boogaloo boys and trump supporters need to stop such vandalism.

Trump Attacks Anti-Fascists But Is Silent on Boogaloo & Far-Right Groups Engaged in Deadly Violence

Boogaloo Boys Aim to Provoke 2nd US Civil War

Far-right radicals visit violence on police in the U.S.

"A massive demonstration over the police killing of George Floyd had been going on nearby. And that, allegedly, was the distraction Carrillo had been seeking, with police resources focused on preventing rioting and looting. The trigger point, as well.

“It’s on our coast now, this needs to be nationwide,’’ Carillo had posted in a group chat, referring to a YouTube video showing a crowd of protesters attacking two California Highway Patrol vehicles. “It’s a great opportunity to target the specialty soup bois. Keep that energy going.”

“Let’s boogie!” replied Robert Alvin Justus Jr., who was all-in on the scheme, as the getaway driver.

Bois: Another term for “boys,” as in Boogaloo Bois.

Soup: Shorthand for the “alphabet soup’’ of law enforcement agencies: FBI, ATF, Federal Protective Service (FPS).

Carrillo hated police."

Boogaloo: The movement behind recent violent attacks

Edited by Phil1111

(edited)
On 7/8/2020 at 4:03 PM, SkyDekker said:

Indeed must be hard for you to believe people might be against the KKK. 

I noticed that you haven't said anything about the illegality that the photo represents.  You must be OK with people committing crimes.

At least Normiss could step up.

Edited by turtlespeed

4 hours ago, turtlespeed said:

I noticed that you haven't said anything about the illegality that the photo represents.  You must be OK with people committing crimes.

At least Normiss could step up.

Why are you assuming it is illegal? Might have been the property owner.

For a centrist you are very quick to jump to conclusions. Almost as if you aren't a centrist and just lie about that.....

• Like 1

Yeah - because when I say, I am closer to center than most of the posters like you, that means I am a centrist instead of the conservative I have claimed so often to be.

Are you deliberately misunderstanding, or are you lacking a set of comprehension skills when I type that?

I can only conclude that those are the only two options.

3 hours ago, turtlespeed said:

Yeah - because when I say, I am closer to center than most of the posters like you, that means I am a centrist instead of the conservative I have claimed so often to be.

Are you deliberately misunderstanding, or are you lacking a set of comprehension skills when I type that?

I can only conclude that those are the only two options.

I am just going by what you post. Lots of people seem to have the same issue with you.

It could be possibly that we are all just not very smart, or maybe the issue is with you?

Regardless, what was with the jumping to conclusions? How did you know it was illegal and why were you so upset that wasn't being addressed?

2 hours ago, turtlespeed said:

Nice peaceful protests.

Where one bad cop makes all cops bad, but one bad rioter is an exception and the other rioters are peacful.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/07/21/us/body-minneapolis-protests-floyd.html?smid=tw-nytimes&smtyp=cur

I expect higher, much higher, professional standards of behavior from police than I do from rioters. In fact, I expect rioters to riot.