1 1
turtlespeed

Nothing about this is a protest. (NSFW Racial Expletives)

1 hour ago, RonD1120 said:

Maybe this deserves its own thread. I think the author of this piece has posed a time of thoughtful consideration.

*THE ANSWER TO THE QUESTION IS: GAINING POLITICAL POWER (VOTES) BY GUIDING/MOTIVATING MASSES OF IGNORANT RIOTING THUGS.

"Thug" - the new dog whistle.

10 hours ago, normiss said:

That and IMPOTUS declaring Black Live Matter is a symbol of hate.

Well, hey, if he can really kick off a race war, that will distract everyone from the Cornonavirus response, which will in turn distract from Trump being OK with Putin paying bounties for the heads of US soldiers, which will distract from China annexing Hong Kong, which will distract from Trump not even being able to drink out of a glass.

But what if his latest brilliant plan fails, and Americans really don't like a president who incites race wars?  What will the next distraction be?

(edited)

It's amazing that the "martyr" narrative is still doing the rounds. The only people using the M-word are conservative talking heads angrily insisting he not be held up as one - meanwhile I have heard literally NOONE on the left use the term.

It is completely and utterly a made up narrative.

Edited by mistercwood

8 hours ago, mistercwood said:

It's amazing that the "martyr" narrative is still doing the rounds. The only people using the M-word are conservative talking heads angrily insisting he not be held up as one - meanwhile I have heard literally NOONE on the left use the term.

It is completely and utterly a made up narrative.

IMO, the left does not understand or use the word martyr. Martyr implies a personal decision based on personal responsibility. For them the word is victim.

53 minutes ago, RonD1120 said:

IMO, the left does not understand or use the word martyr. Martyr implies a personal decision based on personal responsibility. For them the word is victim.

'The left' is saying that George Floyd was a victim. This is entirely true and accurate.

It is you, the right, and the lying racist assholes you repost who try and claim he is a martyr, therefore it is you, the right and the lying racist assholes you repost who do not understand the meaning of the word.

• Like 1

On 7/1/2020 at 10:04 AM, RonD1120 said:

Maybe this deserves its own thread. I think the author of this piece has posed a time of thoughtful consideration.

*THE ANSWER TO THE QUESTION IS: GAINING POLITICAL POWER (VOTES) BY GUIDING/MOTIVATING MASSES OF IGNORANT RIOTING THUGS.

THE NEW MARTYR

In the most powerful country on the planet its people say goodbye to one of its best sons.

Even presidents are not buried like this. A golden coffin, hundreds of thousands of mourners and sobbing, thousands of kneeling apologize to the black population of some states.

The Mayor of Minneapolis clutching the coffin with the body of the worthiest of the worthy citizens of America.

His sobs are interrupted by cries of "SOO.......OOOORY” again continue on the rise.

Choking on saliva, the ex-wife of the murdered weeps, though the last time she saw him was 6 years ago.

That's when he left her with her three-month-old daughter. He hadn't sent alimony to his daughter over the years.

However, the unhappy widow has been crying for a week that she was left without a breadwinner.

Therefore, compassionate Americans collected oodles of money for her.

She’s received around $ 20,000,000 from the world and money continues to flow in.

The University of Massachusetts has established a George Floyd scholarship.

The great Floyd's rap sheet listed robberies, for drug trafficking, for armed robberies (last time, holding a pregnant woman by the throat and putting a gun barrel to her belly while demanding money).

Then he worked a deal with the investigators. Floyd handed over all his accomplices so they reduced his sentence by several years.

Floyd's autopsy revealed drugs in his blood. This is the national hero of America of the 21st century.

But there were followers. The Floyd love affair lives and grows.

Mass robberies and violence, as a sign of respect and grief for George, swept the US and now grow into a worldwide event.

The most beautiful areas of our cities, including New York and Los Angeles, plus many others have now been destroyed. Probably never to return to their former elegance.

89 policemen were killed.

A 17-year-old girl was terribly raped, hundreds of police offices were burned, and cars, streets, squares, parks were burned as well.

US presidential candidate Joe Biden also fell to his knees.

This didn’t bother hundreds of thousands of admirers of “St. Floyd”.  On their knees?!

I just got this from a friend in Florida.  The last question at the end is worthy of an answer ..

I just watched the Democratic leaders of Congress kneel in the halls of Congress for about 9 minutes for the death of a black man named George Floyd.

I have never seen them kneel for a fallen POLICE OFFICER.

I have never seen them kneel for a fallen SOLDIER.

I have never seen them kneel for the thousands of ABORTED babies.

I have never seen them kneel for a MURDERED white man or woman.

I have never seen them kneel for the THOUSANDS of black on black murder victims.

I have never seen them kneel for the TENS OF THOUSANDS of elderly people that died in our nursing homes due to the Corona virus.

*I have to ask WHY are our Democrat leaders acknowledging the life of George Floyd, as being MORE valuable than the lives of everyone else?????

In fact, Democrats have put so much value on the life of George Floyd, that they have allowed rioting, looting, arson, murder and mayhem in communities NATIONWIDE.

Stand down orders were given in all liberal cities by liberal mayors and governors.

I spoke to a state trooper, this morning. It’s true. Let them loot, burn and kill.....

IS THIS WHAT YOU WANT TO CONTINUE FOR OUR NATION ?????

You call that thoughtful consideration? The final solution must have been a scientific highlight for you then.

Saint Peter is going to have a full on belly laugh when you try and enter.

2 hours ago, RonD1120 said:

The main problem in the black community is that 75% of the homes have no father.

Why am I not surprised you belive that blatantly racist bullshit?
You can't even get the claimed number right.

https://afropunk.com/2019/09/no-andrew-sullivan-70-percent-of-black-kids-arent-fatherless/

• Like 1

(edited)
4 hours ago, RonD1120 said:

The main problem in the black community is that 75% of the homes have no father.

Don’t you have kids with an ex-wife? Don’t you have multiple ex-wives? Don’t you support a guy who has 5 kids with 3 different women, some of them illegal immigrants?

The only thing you believe is white power.

Edited by SkyDekker
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, airdvr said:

So growing up in a household that has no father figure isn't a problem?

Hi airdvr,

It quite often is a problem.  And, it quite often is not a problem.

IMO it all depends upon the parent; and the child(ren).

Jerry Baumchen

PS)  This guy grew up without his father being around:  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terry_Baker

2 hours ago, airdvr said:

Growing up in poverty is much more a problem. Growing up where your options are getting beat up by police, or finding strength and income in a gang, is a problem. Easy access to guns is a problem. No easy access to health care, preventative care and a solid education is a problem.

This idea that only children who have been around a strong alpha male, or that other bullshit spewed by right wing numbnuts, stand a change is insane. Or that the problem in the US is the lack of real men.....lol

Countries led by women are doing much better than countries led by men. Your problem isn’t a lack of real men, your problem is a lack of intelligence, thinking that men are somehow the answer to the problems.

7 hours ago, airdvr said:

So you think it is a problem?

So should you a) continue to spend the vast majority of money on police and the punitive justice system to smack those kids down when the problems manifest, or b) spend more of that money on improved schooling and social programs to offset the problem of growing up in a low income single parent household and help the kids become more productive members of society?

7 hours ago, SkyDekker said:

Growing up in poverty is much more a problem. Growing up where your options are getting beat up by police, or finding strength and income in a gang, is a problem. Easy access to guns is a problem. No easy access to health care, preventative care and a solid education is a problem.

This idea that only children who have been around a strong alpha male, or that other bullshit spewed by right wing numbnuts, stand a change is insane. Or that the problem in the US is the lack of real men.....lol

Countries led by women are doing much better than countries led by men. Your problem isn’t a lack of real men, your problem is a lack of intelligence, thinking that men are somehow the answer to the problems.

Life is not fair. Being treated unfairly does not give someone the right to act like thugs and savages. However, if someone does choose that behavior tactic then the expected response is likely to be in kind. Race and skin color does not have a bearing on the situation.

2 hours ago, jakee said:

So should you a) continue to spend the vast majority of money on police and the punitive justice system to smack those kids down when the problems manifest, or b) spend more of that money on improved schooling and social programs to offset the problem of growing up in a low income single parent household and help the kids become more productive members of society?

At this point in our American experiment schooling and social programs are a main factor in the problem. Luciferian leadership develops these policies for personal profit and power. 

I worked in only one aspect, federally funded drug treatment programs. It was/is a farce.

2 hours ago, jakee said:

I'm all for more programs that might help these kids.  But just throwing money at the problem isn't helping.

https://www.hhs.gov/programs/social-services/index.html

Here is just a small list of help available.

When will the left admit that most of the social programs designed to help individuals are actually making the problems worse?  All you've done over the last 50 years is create a class of people who are now dependent upon the government.  Someone once said something to the effect of "a hand up, not a hand out".

5 minutes ago, airdvr said:

...When will the left admit that most of the social programs designed to help individuals are actually making the problems worse?  All you've done over the last 50 years is create a class of people who are now dependent upon the government.  Someone once said something to the effect of "a hand up, not a hand out".

So increased education, nutrition, housing, ect are making the problem worse?

Life expectancy has increased significantly. The number of kids in the US suffering from actual malnutrition has dropped to near zero.

However, average income for minorities compared to whites hasn't changed much at all since the 50s.

Maybe if the systemic racism was addressed, the 'social programs' would have a chance of doing more to actually change peoples' lives.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, airdvr said:

I'm all for more programs that might help these kids.  But just throwing money at the problem isn't helping.

https://www.hhs.gov/programs/social-services/index.html

Here is just a small list of help available.

As one example, the LAPD gets 50% of the municipal budget of LA. How much money do those programs get?

When will the left admit that most of the social programs designed to help individuals are actually making the problems worse? 

Are they? The US social welfare system is terrible compared to many other developed nations, and your policing and incarceration system is massively turbocharged compared to any other nation, period.

If something is making the problem worse, what do you think it is?

Someone once said something to the effect of "a hand up, not a hand out".

And that is exactly what is lacking. Where is the hand up?