1 1
turtlespeed

Nothing about this is a protest. (NSFW Racial Expletives)

36 minutes ago, JoeWeber said:

Ken, it is well established that cops in the midst of a mindless murder, especially if there are several present, are open to suggestion. Moreover, the times when an unarmed citizen has stopped a murder in progress being committed by armed murderers in uniform are many. The absolute best solution is to hold your breath until you are as blue as their uniforms and then step in and offer to take over. Works every time.

I thought this is why concealed carry is so critical. Surely bad cops will understand your intention when you brandish a weapon and scream "I'VE GOT A GUN!" Good guy with a gun and all that.

41 minutes ago, normiss said:

I thought this is why concealed carry is so critical. Surely bad cops will understand your intention when you brandish a weapon and scream "I'VE GOT A GUN!" Good guy with a gun and all that.

Beats hopping on the car hood to gain the moral high ground and hurling invective.

36 minutes ago, RonD1120 said:

Today we were supposed to have one of our favorite evangelists, Bishop Jonathon Zigler, conduct the service. 

http://jonathonzeiglerministries.org/

However, the liberal supremacists by instigating the violence have made it impossible for him to visit us.

Your church has such an amazing security team made up of the best of the best. Not to mention your God is all powerful. Why was he unable to come there?

33 minutes ago, okalb said:

Your church has such an amazing security team made up of the best of the best. Not to mention your God is all powerful. Why was he unable to come there?

God is not all powerful, he’s a cowardly little wimp that is terrified of ANTIFA! 

2 hours ago, RonD1120 said:

Today we were supposed to have one of our favorite evangelists, Bishop Jonathon Zigler, conduct the service. 

However, the liberal supremacists by instigating the violence have made it impossible for him to visit us.

Was he following Trump's example and hiding in his basement?

1 hour ago, okalb said:

Clearly they pissed their god off. Somebody must be gay. Or doing cocaine with gay prostitutes.

It's really hard to keep up with these types of people. But god is always punishing them for their bad behavior.

Either that or he needs a new jet.

American christian religion is impossible to make sense of.

3 hours ago, RonD1120 said:

Look at you showing off your black friend! Why weren’t you able to protect him?

53 minutes ago, gowlerk said:

Look at you showing off your black friend! Why weren’t you able to protect him?

It would be you that actually clicked the link. Ron, Ron, Ron, you are by far the most transparent (insert disallowed word here) who posts on SC.

5 hours ago, RonD1120 said:

Was it those bastards Bill Gates and George Soros?

6 hours ago, RonD1120 said:

So, he went to a protest instead?

(edited)
22 hours ago, jakee said:

You have taken the discussion personally. You even pointed out in a different thread that you're offended at the suggestion that you wouldn't have saved Floyd if you'd been there.

You still haven't offered any explanation of how you would have managed it though, even on the miniscule chance that you would had stepped in. So how would you have saved him?

Lets see . . . I type something, anything, and you will disagree.  Then you will berate me for even considering it, no matter what that explanation is.  

I can't see ANY reason why I don't respond.  <eyeroll>

Edited by turtlespeed

15 hours ago, okalb said:

Governor Kemp has not completely opened the state, that is the churches. We are practicing social distance by holding two services. Add to that, Atlanta is burning and Bishop Zigler may have had other priorities.

16 hours ago, RonD1120 said:

9 hours ago, headoverheels said:

So, he went to a protest instead?

God no, from the evangelicals....crickets... injustice, homicide by the state or agents of the state. The churches, their mouthpieces want SC appointments, gerrymandering, vote suppression, and all the other benefits. That keep old white parishioners in power.Why stop a good thing.

13 hours ago, JoeWeber said:

It would be you that actually clicked the link. Ron, Ron, Ron, you are by far the most transparent (insert disallowed word here) who posts on SC.

Transparency is an honor to a Christian disciple.

2 Timothy 2:

14 Remind them of these things, charging them before the Lord not to [d]strive about words to no profit, to the ruin of the hearers. 15 Be diligent to present yourself approved to God, a worker who does not need to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth. 16 But shun profane and [e]idle babblings, for they will [f]increase to more ungodliness. 17 And their message will spread like cancer. Hymenaeus and Philetus are of this sort, 18 who have strayed concerning the truth, saying that the resurrection is already past; and they overthrow the faith of some. 19 Nevertheless the solid foundation of God stands, having this seal: “The Lord knows those who are His,” and, “Let everyone who names the name of [g]Christ depart from iniquity.”

15 hours ago, normiss said:

Clearly they pissed their god off. Somebody must be gay. Or doing cocaine with gay prostitutes.

It's really hard to keep up with these types of people. But god is always punishing them for their bad behavior.

Either that or he needs a new jet.

American christian religion is impossible to make sense of.

That is the thing about Christians. After one becomes a Christian they are still human beings, and there are a lot of different kinds.

1 hour ago, turtlespeed said:

Lets see . . . I type something, anything, and you will disagree.  Then you will berate me for even considering it, no matter what that explanation is.  

I can't see ANY reason why I don't respond.  <eyeroll>

Right, I'm sure that's the reason, not that you actually have no idea how you cold have saved him. Ok, let's take that at face value. If you dont even have the balls to state your plan for fear of being disagreed with it doesn't really play in to your claim to be so fearless you'd have jumped straight in.

7 minutes ago, RonD1120 said:

Transparency is an honor to a Christian disciple.

2 Timothy 2:

14 Remind them of these things, charging them before the Lord not to [d]strive about words to no profit, to the ruin of the hearers. 15 Be diligent to present yourself approved to God, a worker who does not need to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth. 16 But shun profane and [e]idle babblings, for they will [f]increase to more ungodliness. 17 And their message will spread like cancer. Hymenaeus and Philetus are of this sort, 18 who have strayed concerning the truth, saying that the resurrection is already past; and they overthrow the faith of some. 19 Nevertheless the solid foundation of God stands, having this seal: “The Lord knows those who are His,” and, “Let everyone who names the name of [g]Christ depart from iniquity.”

Ron, you have a preternatural ability to miss the point entirely. So, I have a question for you and, should he be so interested to chime in, Markharju. When SHTF or the assault on Communist Academia or whatever our version will be called begins, who will the US Army and National Guard be shooting at? Are you simply assuming it will be me, BillVon and that pesky Ken? 

28 minutes ago, jakee said:

Right, I'm sure that's the reason, not that you actually have no idea how you cold have saved him. Ok, let's take that at face value. If you dont even have the balls to state your plan for fear of being disagreed with it doesn't really play in to your claim to be so fearless you'd have jumped straight in.

Fear? No.  I'm not going to play your shame game. 

Its an exercise in futility.  I'm not going to waste my time.

1 hour ago, turtlespeed said:

Fear? No.  I'm not going to play your shame game. 

Same thing. If you had something credible to say you wouldn't be at afraid of feeling ashamed. Since you are, you must have nothing credible to say.

Its an exercise in futility.  I'm not going to waste my time.

Why would it have taken longer than it took to write your last two replies? Clearly this explanation is bogus. Fact is you accused the bystanders present at Floyd's murder of being culpable for his death because they didn't intervene when you're incapable of stating anything that they could actually have done. That's something you really should be ashamed of.

On 6/13/2020 at 6:11 AM, RonD1120 said:

The following is a copy of a newspaper article from a Vietnam vet, former LEO, and Patriot Guard Rider, Terry Longpre. I think he states his opinion very well. I offer it for your consideration.

Equals

As America goes from a pandemic (COVID 19) immediately into rioting, looting and destruction of property I find it hard to imagine what people are thinking and feeling.

I know if I were to speak with some of the protesters/rioters I would be told it was because of the disrespect of the black race. I grew up here in Manatee County and I served 27 years in law enforcement, a majority of which was spent in the areas where a majority of the residents were black.

I am not a Pastor, Priest or Clergyman, I am an American and what I write is my personal opinion. We, as God’s children are created equal at birth. What happens from that point in time to the present is our responsibility. Do we attend school and do the best we can to achieve good grades? Do we plan to go to college to better ourselves even though most colleges today are a haven for liberals? Do we get married, have children, and raise them as a family unit (Mother and Father) to be the best they can possibly be?   

Or do we spend our money on frivolous entertainment and foolishness because we have been given government subsidies and become accustomed to receiving them for a generation or so, teaching the next generation they don’t have to work for what they have and want?

Do we stand on a street corner holding a sign saying ‘Please Help, can’t find work’ or do we utilize the time to look for a job? What we do and how we live is up to us as individuals, not society. Do not depend on others to help you, step up and make your own life, after all, it is yours. It is not mine nor is it your neighbors or the taxpayers, it is yours to do with what you want. If you want a good life, work for it, make it the best it can be. If you do not, quit complaining.

Your life should not be dominated by racial lines or feeling unequal. Step out of the circle and make a life changing decision and be absolutely the best person you can become.

With all of the disparaging remarks regarding law enforcement officers and how they approach life and the public, should you have the feeling of distrust towards them, make a difference and join their ranks. Learn what they do, how they do it and if you are not satisfied, help to make changes in the system legally from within.

There is talk of disbanding Police Departments and Sheriff’s Office’s in areas in the country. That in my opinion is the dumbest thing I have heard in awhile. What are you going to do when you need help, call a gangster? Think about what is being offered to you in today’s media and help to rebuild what Dr. Martin Luther King brought forth to our civilization. Remember, we are all created equal at birth, then it is up to you as an individual to make your life what it becomes.

Keep in mind, WE, are all God’s children and we should do the best we can to prove it. Should you have any questions, read the Bible.  

Ah yes another idiot who thinks everybody has equal opportunity in the US. Clueless idiot. Spent his life being told what to do and thinks he now has all the answers.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, JoeWeber said:

Ron, you have a preternatural ability to miss the point entirely. So, I have a question for you and, should he be so interested to chime in, Markharju. When SHTF or the assault on Communist Academia or whatever our version will be called begins, who will the US Army and National Guard be shooting at? Are you simply assuming it will be me, BillVon and that pesky Ken? 

I posed that question awhile back to my Delta Force/CIA buddy, now deceased, and his response was, they will shoot at who they are told to shoot at.

That will of course depend on who is the CIC.

I tend to think they will shoot at whoever is posing a violent threat.

2 minutes ago, RonD1120 said:

I posed that question awhile back to my Delta Force/CIA buddy, now deceased, and his response was, they will shoot at who they are told to shoot at.

Get real, Ron. WTF does some old ex-"Delta Force/CIA buddy" know about what is in the mind of a 19 year old kid in 2020? You really don't love this country if you can glibly toss out that the Army ought to be able to follow illegal and unconstitutional orders to shoot US citizens on the whim of whomever just happens to be POTUS that year. Wow.

6 minutes ago, RonD1120 said:

A violent threat to what? That's the key question.

The CIC is supposed to set the tone for the direction of the country, and it's supposed to include everyone who is a citizen, and a legal resident, and it should include at least humane treatment for people who are neither of those, and it should include humane treatment for lawbreakers. 

Saying that "it of course would depend on who is the CIC" sounds to me like it means they (i.e. Delta/CIA/whoever) think that it's also their job to judge, both the individual situation (which is true) and the leadership (which is more questionable, but I understand there is a requirement not to execute illegal orders).

So, are you saying that they would not have obeyed an Obama command as unthinkingly as they might obey a Trump command?

Wendy P.