1 1
turtlespeed

Nothing about this is a protest. (NSFW Racial Expletives)

28 minutes ago, RonD1120 said:

I met with some Vietnam vets and former LEOs yesterday and I don't think they realize what they may stepping into up here.

We understand all of this looting, burning, and violence is orchestrated and financed by the wealthy liberal supremacists. It is intended to crush our economy and defeat President Trump. The discussion at this juncture is to remember our oath when we entered service.

Maybe you can kick some hippie ass, and then go celebrate the 6700th anniversary of the start of the universe.

Wendy P.

49 minutes ago, RonD1120 said:

Then said he unto them, But now, he that hath a purse, let him take it, and likewise his scrip: and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one.

Lucky for you the welfare state that supports you in your dotage leaves you with plenty of resources to stockpile killing machines without selling your rags. You can sleep tonight and have glorious dreams of your valour when SHTF and you get to kill your liberal brothers in the bloodbath you have been looking forward to for so long. MAGA

1 hour ago, normiss said:

It's interesting to me, again, that with all the whining about this organized "Antifa" efforts of violence, the only ones charged with those actual crimes are, so far, nothing but white wing nut jobs.

There is no 'Orgainzed Antifa'.

None. The big protests a few years ago were little more than really big flash mobs. 

Of course, because the Alt-Right needs a demon to hate, they've adopted the fantasy that Soro & Gates are funding all of this.
And, again of course, because the Alt-Right wants to see death & destruction (Ron's SHTF fantasy), they are out there in the mobs, trying to sow the seeds of destruction, hoping it will get blamed on "Antifa". They made the predictable & foolish mistake of promoting it. They call it 'boogaloo'. 

What's interesting is that the only ones buying into this idiotic fairy tale are the very ones perpetrating it. Or supporting the perpetrators.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, RonD1120 said:

Of greater concern now is that Antifa has held two demonstrations, albeit puny, and they have approached one local PD with a defunding request. Word has it they are planning another demonstration tomorrow AM.

You said that the last demonstration 'Antifa' held in your town was paid no mind by anyone. I'm pretty sure that means it was non-destructive and easy to work around. now you say they held another demonstration that was similarly puny and ineffective. So... why are you concerned? Clearly in your neck of the woods 'Antifa' is peaceful and quite small. So what's the problem?

We understand all of this looting, burning, and violence is orchestrated and financed by the wealthy liberal supremacists. It is intended to crush our economy and defeat President Trump. The discussion at this juncture is to remember our oath when we entered service.

I know that's what you wish to be true, but wishing doesn't make it so. No matter how much you wish that whatever you wish is true.

3 hours ago, RonD1120 said:

We understand all of this looting, burning, and violence is orchestrated and financed by the wealthy liberal supremacists.

From factcheck.org:

"A tweet shared widely online during the protests sparked by the death of George Floyd — espousing a plan to bring violence to “residential areas… the white hoods” — was made to appear to be from antifa, the anti-fascist coalition. But the account behind the tweet was actually linked to a white nationalist group, according to Twitter."

So it's right wing extremists calling for violence, not Antifa.  I know that may cause you some cognitive dissonance.

2 hours ago, billvon said:

From factcheck.org:

"A tweet shared widely online during the protests sparked by the death of George Floyd — espousing a plan to bring violence to “residential areas… the white hoods” — was made to appear to be from antifa, the anti-fascist coalition. But the account behind the tweet was actually linked to a white nationalist group, according to Twitter."

So it's right wing extremists calling for violence, not Antifa.  I know that may cause you some cognitive dissonance.

I just spent some time this afternoon with a physician from NYC. She lives and works in Manhattan. She said the violence was perpetrated by outsiders not the protestors. What shall we call this group if Antifa is not proper?

And, BTW, the funding is from George Soros and Tom Steyer.

11 minutes ago, RonD1120 said:

I just spent some time this afternoon with a physician from NYC. She lives and works in Manhattan. She said the violence was perpetrated by outsiders not the protestors. What shall we call this group if Antifa is not proper?

"Boogaloo Boys"?

White Supremacists?

Nazis?

Many of the 'outsiders' arrested for violence or arson or other destructive behavior have been shown to have ties to those sorts of groups.

37 minutes ago, RonD1120 said:

Well, Trump would call them Very Fine People.

6 hours ago, RonD1120 said:

Boogaloo Boys, Proud Boys and Evropa would be more accurate.

14 hours ago, RonD1120 said:

You forgot Bill & Melinda Gates, Warren Buffett, Michael Bloomberg, the Walton family, etc. Obviously all evil wanting to change America.

39 minutes ago, Phil1111 said:

You forgot Bill & Melinda Gates, Warren Buffett, Michael Bloomberg, the Walton family, etc. Obviously all evil wanting to change America.

11 minutes ago, RonD1120 said:

You appear to have more inside information than I do. Thanks for the intel.

Hey no worries happy to help. These people want to be above everyone else. Want to think that they have all the answers. Want people to worship them and what they stand for. Hell they want people to think that they can preform miracles.

The following is a copy of a newspaper article from a Vietnam vet, former LEO, and Patriot Guard Rider, Terry Longpre. I think he states his opinion very well. I offer it for your consideration.

Equals

As America goes from a pandemic (COVID 19) immediately into rioting, looting and destruction of property I find it hard to imagine what people are thinking and feeling.

I know if I were to speak with some of the protesters/rioters I would be told it was because of the disrespect of the black race. I grew up here in Manatee County and I served 27 years in law enforcement, a majority of which was spent in the areas where a majority of the residents were black.

I am not a Pastor, Priest or Clergyman, I am an American and what I write is my personal opinion. We, as God’s children are created equal at birth. What happens from that point in time to the present is our responsibility. Do we attend school and do the best we can to achieve good grades? Do we plan to go to college to better ourselves even though most colleges today are a haven for liberals? Do we get married, have children, and raise them as a family unit (Mother and Father) to be the best they can possibly be?   

Or do we spend our money on frivolous entertainment and foolishness because we have been given government subsidies and become accustomed to receiving them for a generation or so, teaching the next generation they don’t have to work for what they have and want?

Do we stand on a street corner holding a sign saying ‘Please Help, can’t find work’ or do we utilize the time to look for a job? What we do and how we live is up to us as individuals, not society. Do not depend on others to help you, step up and make your own life, after all, it is yours. It is not mine nor is it your neighbors or the taxpayers, it is yours to do with what you want. If you want a good life, work for it, make it the best it can be. If you do not, quit complaining.

Your life should not be dominated by racial lines or feeling unequal. Step out of the circle and make a life changing decision and be absolutely the best person you can become.

With all of the disparaging remarks regarding law enforcement officers and how they approach life and the public, should you have the feeling of distrust towards them, make a difference and join their ranks. Learn what they do, how they do it and if you are not satisfied, help to make changes in the system legally from within.

There is talk of disbanding Police Departments and Sheriff’s Office’s in areas in the country. That in my opinion is the dumbest thing I have heard in awhile. What are you going to do when you need help, call a gangster? Think about what is being offered to you in today’s media and help to rebuild what Dr. Martin Luther King brought forth to our civilization. Remember, we are all created equal at birth, then it is up to you as an individual to make your life what it becomes.

Keep in mind, WE, are all God’s children and we should do the best we can to prove it. Should you have any questions, read the Bible.  

1 hour ago, Phil1111 said:

Hey no worries happy to help. These people want to be above everyone else. Want to think that they have all the answers. Want people to worship them and what they stand for. Hell they want people to think that they can preform miracles.

Jesus Phil stop giving away all the ANTIFA secrets to the patriots

4 hours ago, RonD1120 said:

The following is a copy of a newspaper article from a Vietnam vet, former LEO, and Patriot Guard Rider, Terry Longpre. I think he states his opinion very well. I offer it for your consideration.

Equals

As America goes from a pandemic (COVID 19) immediately into rioting, looting and destruction of property I find it hard to imagine what people are thinking and feeling.

I know if I were to speak with some of the protesters/rioters I would be told it was because of the disrespect of the black race. I grew up here in Manatee County and I served 27 years in law enforcement, a majority of which was spent in the areas where a majority of the residents were black.

I am not a Pastor, Priest or Clergyman, I am an American and what I write is my personal opinion. We, as God’s children are created equal at birth. What happens from that point in time to the present is our responsibility. Do we attend school and do the best we can to achieve good grades? Do we plan to go to college to better ourselves even though most colleges today are a haven for liberals? Do we get married, have children, and raise them as a family unit (Mother and Father) to be the best they can possibly be?   

Or do we spend our money on frivolous entertainment and foolishness because we have been given government subsidies and become accustomed to receiving them for a generation or so, teaching the next generation they don’t have to work for what they have and want?

Do we stand on a street corner holding a sign saying ‘Please Help, can’t find work’ or do we utilize the time to look for a job? What we do and how we live is up to us as individuals, not society. Do not depend on others to help you, step up and make your own life, after all, it is yours. It is not mine nor is it your neighbors or the taxpayers, it is yours to do with what you want. If you want a good life, work for it, make it the best it can be. If you do not, quit complaining.

Your life should not be dominated by racial lines or feeling unequal. Step out of the circle and make a life changing decision and be absolutely the best person you can become.

With all of the disparaging remarks regarding law enforcement officers and how they approach life and the public, should you have the feeling of distrust towards them, make a difference and join their ranks. Learn what they do, how they do it and if you are not satisfied, help to make changes in the system legally from within.

There is talk of disbanding Police Departments and Sheriff’s Office’s in areas in the country. That in my opinion is the dumbest thing I have heard in awhile. What are you going to do when you need help, call a gangster? Think about what is being offered to you in today’s media and help to rebuild what Dr. Martin Luther King brought forth to our civilization. Remember, we are all created equal at birth, then it is up to you as an individual to make your life what it becomes.

Keep in mind, WE, are all God’s children and we should do the best we can to prove it. Should you have any questions, read the Bible.  

Hi Ron,

Interesting.  it is my understanding the LEO profession has one of the highest rates of divorce of any occupation.

It's that old 'I'm telling you what to do.'

Jerry Baumchen

(edited)
On 6/10/2020 at 12:10 PM, jakee said:

So again, what were you going to achieve by intervening? You think it was somehow instinctual to you but not to the cops, and when you tell them they'll see reason? Again, what could you add that they didn't already know?

Maybe he would have intervened. Maybe he's part of a secret protective movement. Below is a screen grab of a fine person in full military garb guarding a Confederate statue in Kentucky. Is her helmet not a Turtle shell? Coincidence?

Strange.png

The full image.png

Edited by JoeWeber

1 hour ago, turtlespeed said:

You guys must take these discussions personally, and anything you disagree with is a total affront.

You have taken the discussion personally. You even pointed out in a different thread that you're offended at the suggestion that you wouldn't have saved Floyd if you'd been there.

You still haven't offered any explanation of how you would have managed it though, even on the miniscule chance that you would had stepped in. So how would you have saved him?

(edited)
7 minutes ago, jakee said:

You still haven't offered any explanation of how you would have managed it though, even on the miniscule chance that you would had stepped in. So how would you have saved him?

He would have typed instructions to the officer to ease up, citing bad publicity. That's what keyboard warriors do ya know.

Edited by gowlerk

1 hour ago, gowlerk said:

He would have typed instructions to the officer to ease up, citing bad publicity. That's what keyboard warriors do ya know.

Ken, it is well established that cops in the midst of a mindless murder, especially if there are several present, are open to suggestion. Moreover, the times when an unarmed citizen has stopped a murder in progress being committed by armed murderers in uniform are many. The absolute best solution is to hold your breath until you are as blue as their uniforms and then step in and offer to take over. Works every time.