1 1
turtlespeed

Nothing about this is a protest. (NSFW Racial Expletives)

5 minutes ago, RonD1120 said:

I am open to suggestion. Church attacks in the U.S. are real. How do you suggest that we protect ourselves?

Pray? IF god is real then he should protect you all, unless of course it’s part of his divine plan to have you massacred? My parents were missionaries and they certainly gave god the glory for all the massacres in Africa where we were as part of the divine plan. They didn’t pick up guns in church to stop it. 

Alternatively stop preaching a message of hatred and division and live by Christ’s true message. 

That said you live in a violent society. I don’t know the roots of why the USA is so broken. Hatred and fear seem prevalent in the USA compared to virtually any other place I have either lived or visited. Your TV is saturated with violent movies and shows. I’ve always found it ironic how close you in the Southern states are to the people of Iran and the Middle East. 

• Like 1

Hey this looks like fun and I got my popcorn so why not?

I detest the imposter in chief.  But. The protests are not his fault. Is he handling it well? Fuck no. Is he inciting violence with his Twitter rants? Fuck yes.

But this tension has a looooong history behind it. TrumptyDumpty or not, this whole thing does not surprise me.  It's been over 50 years since the Watts riots. And they were protesting what?  Stonewall. Protesting what? Suffragettes. Protesting what?

Protesting sanctioned violence against their communities by the police (ie the government). 

No, it's not Trumpy Dumpty's fault. He and his ilk are just making it worse. If he would just STFU and stop fanning the flames.

Just watched video of LAPD handcuffing the black owners of a business who called the cops to catch looters. And I understand. It is far more important to detain law abiding small business owners trying to protect their business than to catch the looters who were still only a block or two away.

A 10 year old girl got gassed by a police officer.  People are being run over by police cars. Cops are ignoring the looters so they can beat up peaceful protesters.  Cant even sit on your own porch on your own property without them coming by and shooting your ass if you dont react instantly to them telling you that you can't do that.

The National Guard has been deployed in Sacramento.  Last night there was a protest that they were at. The protest was peaceful.  It dispersed as planned, prior to the curfew. Perhaps that is the answer.  Pull out the cops so they don't continue to fan the flames with brutality  (wait, what are the protests about?) and replace them with National Guard units, who aren't part of the problem. 

I'm just glad I live in the boonies...

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, gowlerk said:

It’s just amazing that someone has to say this.

Get with it Ken, Ron said he was open to suggestion and DJL was simply obliging. If he does pull it out I expect to hear the Thursplop! all the way to here in the Caribbean.

3 minutes ago, ryoder said:

There comes a time when one must realize that it is a waste of time and effort, to attempt to reason with fools, trolls, and русский-bots.

Ron, Turtle, etc. does provide useful feedback that the trump, WH, Miller war room. Stroking racism, white nationalism, divisions, pandering, distracting and orchestrating the chorus of dog whistles. Is active and firing on all cylinders.

Logic, fact, intelligent discourse, just can't compete with the inner circles of social media. Who digest the latest meme on what to believe.

5 hours ago, RonD1120 said:

I am open to suggestion. Church attacks in the U.S. are real. How do you suggest that we protect ourselves?

Stop letting cops kill unarmed innocent black people without justice being served, to start.

The need for protection would be diminished, now, wouldn't it?

2 hours ago, skybytch said:

Hey this looks like fun and I got my popcorn so why not?

I detest the imposter in chief.  But. The protests are not his fault. Is he handling it well? Fuck no. Is he inciting violence with his Twitter rants? Fuck yes.

But this tension has a looooong history behind it. TrumptyDumpty or not, this whole thing does not surprise me.  It's been over 50 years since the Watts riots. And they were protesting what?  Stonewall. Protesting what? Suffragettes. Protesting what?

Protesting sanctioned violence against their communities by the police (ie the government). 

No, it's not Trumpy Dumpty's fault. He and his ilk are just making it worse. If he would just STFU and stop fanning the flames.

Just watched video of LAPD handcuffing the black owners of a business who called the cops to catch looters. And I understand. It is far more important to detain law abiding small business owners trying to protect their business than to catch the looters who were still only a block or two away.

A 10 year old girl got gassed by a police officer.  People are being run over by police cars. Cops are ignoring the looters so they can beat up peaceful protesters.  Cant even sit on your own porch on your own property without them coming by and shooting your ass if you dont react instantly to them telling you that you can't do that.

The National Guard has been deployed in Sacramento.  Last night there was a protest that they were at. The protest was peaceful.  It dispersed as planned, prior to the curfew. Perhaps that is the answer.  Pull out the cops so they don't continue to fan the flames with brutality  (wait, what are the protests about?) and replace them with National Guard units, who aren't part of the problem. 

I'm just glad I live in the boonies...

I love you Lisa.  I couldn't agree more.

1 hour ago, Phil1111 said:

Ron, Turtle, etc. does provide useful feedback that the trump, WH, Miller war room. Stroking racism, white nationalism, divisions, pandering, distracting and orchestrating the chorus of dog whistles. Is active and firing on all cylinders.

Logic, fact, intelligent discourse, just can't compete with the inner circles of social media. Who digest the latest meme on what to believe.

Y'all just keep getting it wrong over and over and over . . . but I know you like it that way.

4 hours ago, DJL said:

SOROS DOES NOT FUND FUCKING ANTIFA.  FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF YOUR ASS.

I believe he does, somebody is covering the cost of their T-shirts, pallets of bricks, transportation across state lines, and their per diem. How do you know it isn't Soros? Who do you think it is?

12 minutes ago, RonD1120 said:

I believe he does, somebody is covering the cost of their T-shirts, pallets of bricks, transportation across state lines, and their per diem. How do you know it isn't Soros? Who do you think it is?

Video I saw today showed cops unloading bricks in an alley. Wonder why they of all people would do THAT?? /s

13 minutes ago, RonD1120 said:

My guess is Mummy and Daddy, and their allowance.  (Yes, and all the inferences that brings as well)

On 6/1/2020 at 11:07 AM, RonD1120 said:

Yesterday at church one of my veteran partners on the security team stated some concern for consideration. He works at one of the local marinas, one of the guests up here from Athens told my partner that he had to cut his vacation short and return to Athens. The reason given was that Antifa is moving north from Buckhead. Maybe more trouble will break out and maybe not. However, the authorities know who the instigators are.

WE ALL know who funds Antifa.

I guess I shouldn't be all that surprised that you believe this idiocy. 

Are you not aware that the "Antifa" movement is very loosely organized? 
The idea that they are an army 'moving north' is just silly.

Are you not aware that they generally aren't shy about what they do?
When the do things, they make it known. 
Where are the announcements? The proclomations? The Instagram pics & FB videos?

The one thing you have right is that the authorities know who they are.

While the authorities in Minneapolis have walked back the number of people who were from out of state that got arrested (started at 'all of them', then '80%'), they aren't backing down on the claim that many are white supremacists.

https://www.courthousenews.com/minnesota-officials-link-arrested-looters-to-white-supremacist-groups/

The whole "White Power" movement has waited for this. 

They are calling it 'boogaloo', where they go out and infiltrate the protests, start violence and looting, and then (in theory) sit back and watch the 'race war' start.

Just as stupid as Manson's vision of 'helter skelter', but no less violent. 

8 hours ago, RonD1120 said:

Have security. There have been a few attacks on religious buildings that were simply stopped by an armed guard.

However, the vast majority of the attacks are against minorities. Blacks, Sikhs, Jews. I highly doubt you have anything to worry about. 

The White Supremacists aren't likely to attack you.

25 minutes ago, RonD1120 said:

There's nothing about t-shirts, bricks, crossing imaginary lines or a day supply of Kale Chips and Avocados that requires an operation to be funded by one of the most wealthy people on the planet. Local groups are perfectly capable of providing their own organization.

6 hours ago, DJL said:

SOROS DOES NOT FUND FUCKING ANTIFA.  FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF YOUR ASS.

You might want to take a look at this article from a respected publication, i.e. The American Thinker.

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2020/05/who_is_recruiting_moving_and_paying_the_professional_anarchorioters.html#ixzz6O3BPQX5R

17 minutes ago, RonD1120 said:

You might want to take a look at this article from a respected publication, i.e. The American Thinker.

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2020/05/who_is_recruiting_moving_and_paying_the_professional_anarchorioters.html#ixzz6O3BPQX5R

Yeah, not surprised you would read that and think it is reporting and not an opinion piece.

2 hours ago, RonD1120 said:

I believe he does, somebody is covering the cost of their T-shirts, 

Because no-one in an antifa group can afford a t-shirt?

How do you know it isn't Soros? 

How do you know it isn't Trump?

Just now, jakee said:

Because no-one in an antifa group can afford a t-shirt?

How do you know it isn't Trump?

Fair Trade Che Guevara hemp hoodies dyed black with organic walnut don't come cheap.  It can only be Soros.

44 minutes ago, RonD1120 said:

Being respected solely by people who exist inside the neo-fascist extreme right wing media circle jerk Q conspiracy bubble doesn't really count.