brenthutch

Take the Red Pill

47 minutes ago, Phil1111 said:

You're onto something there. trump is a salesman by nature and for some people they've never seen a product that they would not buy. If the packaging was attractive to the eye, it looked as if it was free and solved every problem they never knew they had.

"Ah, help I don't understand the concept of growth! And I want to eat a potato chip but there's a soda in my hand!!  Aaahhh!"

Infomercial Popcorn GIF

39 minutes ago, DJL said:

"Ah, help I don't understand the concept of growth! And I want to eat a potato chip but there's a soda in my hand!!  Aaahhh!"

I love how he's not even trying to mime getting a hand to the bowl, but to get his head there instead. Like, his actual objective was to bury his face in chips. 

Yep, def a good analogy for Trump!

24 minutes ago, jakee said:

I love how he's not even trying to mime getting a hand to the bowl, but to get his head there instead. Like, his actual objective was to bury his face in chips. 

Yep, def a good analogy for Trump!

The analogy is of Brenthutch.

On 5/24/2020 at 7:38 AM, brenthutch said:

Kallend said 120 years ago we were riding around on horses. I just went with his number. 

Interesting move by France, $8bn towards incentivizing the EV industry.  An important aspect of this is that it's always best to invest in the sector that shows the most potential for growth.  Remember how everyone quotes the success of the nuke industry in France?  Do you know how that came to be?

https://www.bbc.com/news/business-52814074