1 1
Phil1111

1 in 4 Americans says they would refuse COVID-19 vaccine, poll says

3 minutes ago, RonD1120 said:

For those of you accepting the Covid vaccination, would you also accept the Bio-Microchip?

There is no microchip. It's malicious trolling by people who want to watch the word burn and laugh at how they've manipulated you into welcoming it.

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, yoink said:

What?

It's the latest paranoia - Gates is going to inject you with an undetectable bio-microchip to track your medical status and read your position (so they can 'round you up' and take your guns) and eventually to control your behavior.  No doubt Soros, Clinton and Obama are in on it too.

44 minutes ago, billvon said:

It's the latest paranoia - Gates is going to inject you with an undetectable bio-microchip to track your medical status and read your position (so they can 'round you up' and take your guns) and eventually to control your behavior.  No doubt Soros, Clinton and Obama are in on it too.

Are these the same people that refuse to wear masks because their god will protect them, yet they need AR-15's because he can't?

• Like 2

51 minutes ago, billvon said:

I’m not a fan of gifs usually, but there are times when only this will do.

Confused

59 minutes ago, billvon said:

Why is it that these types of theories gain so much more traction in the US?

31 minutes ago, SkyDekker said:

Why is it that these types of theories gain so much more traction in the US?

Hi Sky,

One thing is that when the parents of Johnnie, who cannot read, would not allow the school system to fail him & to retake the 2nd grade.  They moved him along; and the result is that he is not capable of critical thinking.

Just a thought,

Jerry Baumchen

17 hours ago, airdvr said:

That was the problem in 1976.  Quite a few people died from the vaccine.  Ooops!

Got any documetation on this? 

I can find reports of 3 people having heart attacks shortly after being vaccinated, that were later determined to not be related.

There was a significant increase in G-B syndrome, which is a known side effect of any flu vaccine. But I can't find how many died. 

In general, the 76 Swine Flu outbreak was 'over-reacted'. It didn't take off at all. The 09 outbreak was handled relatively well. Tons and tons of testing...

Unlike today.

3 hours ago, wolfriverjoe said:

Got any documetation on this? 

I can find reports of 3 people having heart attacks shortly after being vaccinated, that were later determined to not be related.

There was a significant increase in G-B syndrome, which is a known side effect of any flu vaccine. But I can't find how many died. 

In general, the 76 Swine Flu outbreak was 'over-reacted'. It didn't take off at all. The 09 outbreak was handled relatively well. Tons and tons of testing...

Unlike today.

My mistake...not death but GBS.

Guillain-Barré Syndrome
What NIIP did not and could not survive, however, was the second blow, finding cases of Guillain-Barré syndrome (GBS) among persons receiving swine flu immunizations. As of 1976, >50 "antecedent events" had been identified in temporal relationship to GBS, events that were considered as possible factors in its cause. The list included viral infections, injections, and "being struck by lightning." Whether or not any of the antecedents had a causal relationship to GBS was, and remains, unclear. When cases of GBS were identified among recipients of the swine flu vaccines, they were, of course, well covered by the press. Because GBS cases are always present in the population, the necessary public health questions concerning the cases among vaccine recipients were "Is the number of cases of GBS among vaccine recipients higher than would be expected? And if so, are the increased cases the result of increased surveillance or a true increase?" Leading epidemiologists debated these points, but the consensus, based on the intensified surveillance for GBS (and other conditions) in recipients of the vaccines, was that the number of cases of GBS appeared to be an excess.

1 hour ago, RonD1120 said:

Size of the grain of rice and takes about 20 minutes to place.

Yup, only Americans could be tricked into thinking that is a vaccine. You do indeed clearly have something to worry about.

5 minutes ago, airdvr said:

My mistake...not death but GBS.

Cool. Thanks.

That's what I found. 

1 hour ago, jakee said:

What on earth does that have to do with any Coronavirus vaccine?

Don't you get it?!?!

It's all part of the 'Deep State'.

They're (always, always, always it's "THEY") going to put those chips in you when you get a vaccine. Then 'they' can track you. 

And 'round you up'.
And 'take away your guns'.
And make you marry other men (or women, if you're a woman).
And make you learn 'New Math'.

I no longer find it hard to believe that there are fools out there who are convinced this is true.

Doesn't make them any less foolish, but there you are. 

11 hours ago, RonD1120 said:

For those of you accepting the Covid vaccination, would you also accept the Bio-Microchip?

1 hour ago, billvon said:

That's not a vaccine.  Gates had nothing to do with developing that.

Shuuuuuuush everyone knows that those chips were invented by George Soros. Keep quiet or Q will find out.