4 4
SkyDekker

The US is a Banana Republic

27 minutes ago, Phil1111 said:

Come November America will start to look like a leader again. I have hope.

Hi Phil,

So do I.  But, the election may be a squeaker. 

And, if course, if it goes against him Trump will rant & rave, 'Fake News. - Rigged Election.'

Jerry Baumchen

On 5/7/2020 at 10:24 PM, JerryBaumchen said:

Hi Phil,

So do I.  But, the election may be a squeaker. 

And, if course, if it goes against him Trump will rant & rave, 'Fake News. - Rigged Election.'

Jerry Baumchen

Oh, you mean like Hillary? Hah

She didn't have to say it...she lived it.  And she still couldn't win.

Brazile sums it up near the end: “If the fight had been fair, one campaign would not have control of the party before the voters had decided which one they wanted to lead. This was not a criminal act, but as I saw it, it compromised the party’s integrity.”

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, JerryBaumchen said:

Hi Mark,

Show me one, just one, quote where HRC said that.

Jerry Baumchen

You know as well as I do that in the debates just before the election, Hillary remarked on this (whether Trump would respect the results). Her stooges screamed RUSSIA-RUSSIA-RUSSIA for years afterward. They couldn't accept that the electorate had given their annointed one the finger.

2 minutes ago, markharju said:

You know as well as I do that in the debates just before the election, Hillary remarked on this (whether Trump would respect the results). Her stooges screamed RUSSIA-RUSSIA-RUSSIA for years afterward. They couldn't accept that the electorate had given their annointed one the finger.

The electorate gave Trump the middle finger.  The Electoral College gave it to HRC.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, airdvr said:

She didn't have to say it...she lived it.  And she still couldn't win.

Brazile sums it up near the end: “If the fight had been fair, one campaign would not have control of the party before the voters had decided which one they wanted to lead. This was not a criminal act, but as I saw it, it compromised the party’s integrity.”

Says the woman who coached HRC with debate questions.

83454467_10215234051780188_3328155717990350848_n.jpg

(edited)
33 minutes ago, kallend said:

The electorate gave Trump the middle finger.  The Electoral College gave it to HRC.

Well put. That's what it was there for (to keep NY and CA from deciding the election for everyone else). Edit for the dumbfucks who can't travel forward 240+ years to a time when larger states would exist.

Edited by Guest

Just now, markharju said:

Well put. That's what it was there for (to keep NY and CA from deciding the election for everyone else).

Federalist #68, written by Alexander Hamilton, shows that to be totally untrue.  I suspect he knew more about it than you.

1 minute ago, kallend said:

Federalist #68, written by Alexander Hamilton, shows that to be totally untrue.  I suspect he knew more about it than you.

Undoubtedly. The Founders understood the tyranny of the majority. Not an easy balance.

(edited)
10 minutes ago, markharju said:

Says the woman who coached HRC with debate questions.

83454467_10215234051780188_3328155717990350848_n.jpg

Brazile passed on questions during the primary. Hillary won that election.

So, y'know, how the fuck did you find such a stupid meme?

Edited by jakee

15 minutes ago, markharju said:

Hi Mark,

OK, you do admit that you cannot find one, just one, quote from HRC as you claimed that she had said something.

I'm good with that.

Jerry Baumchen

(edited)
11 minutes ago, markharju said:

Well put. That's what it was there for (to keep NY and CA from deciding the election for everyone else).

No, it was put there to stop the people deciding the election for the elites. And it did that job well.

(Plus the state of California didn't exist at the time, but that's just details.)

Edited by jakee
  • Like 1

(edited)
9 minutes ago, JerryBaumchen said:

Hi Mark,

How about you check on when the EC was created; and then when CA became a state.

I'm waiting.

Jerry Baumchen

Once again, you knew that I knew but you shat on me just to make your pathetic point. Your attorney tricks don't help your remarks one bit. As in founders seeing a future where large (densely populated) states could dominate others.

Edited by Guest