1 1
Phil1111

COVID-19 Donations, trump Zero, Trump International Zero

1 hour ago, jakee said:

What makes you think I'd use you as a measuring stick for my own behaviour? Anyway, again, I've asked you for apologies when you've made accusations that you knew were false at the time you made them. But when someone pops up out of nowhere on the same side of the argument as you and uses the same "I was only asking a question" weaselling as you it's perfectly reasonable to think it might be you. Looks like it wasn't so I was wrong, but that's all you're getting - and we both know it's more than you'd give if the roles were reversed.

Silent puppet since being called out...hmmm

2 hours ago, jakee said:

What makes you think I'd use you as a measuring stick for my own behaviour? Anyway, again, I've asked you for apologies when you've made accusations that you knew were false at the time you made them. But when someone pops up out of nowhere on the same side of the argument as you and uses the same "I was only asking a question" weaselling as you it's perfectly reasonable to think it might be you. Looks like it wasn't so I was wrong, but that's all you're getting - and we both know it's more than you'd give if the roles were reversed.

How very typically hypocritical of you.

You may just end up being the only one I have ever blocked.

Nah - I'm not that petty.

7 minutes ago, turtlespeed said:

How very typically hypocritical of you.

Except you know it isn't. I've clearly explained the difference and you know it's true. The only reason for you to have made this post is that you just need to do something to throw a little bit of confusion around before you slink off. 

You may just end up being the only one I have ever blocked.

Nah - I'm not that petty.

So why bother mentioning it? Do you want a present or something?

Just now, jakee said:

Except you know it isn't. I've clearly explained the difference and you know it's true. The only reason for you to have made this post is that you just need to do something to throw a little bit of confusion around before you slink off. 

So why bother mentioning it? Do you want a present or something?

Because, you said in a thread a few back - that you were being conversational. Then tried to berate me in some way for that too.

There simply is no making you happy, no matter what I do.

35 minutes ago, turtlespeed said:

Because, you said in a thread a few back - that you were being conversational. Then tried to berate me in some way for that too.

Eh? I tried to berate you for something I said about me? That's supposed to make some kind of sense, is it?

There simply is no making you happy, no matter what I do.

You could always give being genuine and honest a try. What have you got to lose?*

*That's a Trump quote, so you'll have to think it's a good idea.