1 1
nndefense

"The Outlaws"

I got to thinking a few months back about what it might be like, as an old school skydiver, to gather a few friends together and open an invitation only drop zone for those jumpers who had been dormant in the sport for a host of reasons. I.E., old age, medical problems, life circumstances or simply an unwillingness to bend to to rules. So, I began writing "The Outlaws" in more or less weekly installments. The story may or may not become another published book.

It's free to read as I write and post the installments on my website in PDF form. I'm now up to Part Six and it seems a lot of folks are enjoying it. I thought the members here might get a kick out of it, too. You may find it on my website at www.mikemarcon.rocks   Be sure to subscribe to my mailing list if you wish to get an e-mail whenever I post new installments. (I never share list info.) Happy Landings!

Edited by nndefense

Green grass and blue skies forever...kings & queens bow and play just for you... ;)

Part Six of "The Outlaws" is now on my website! If you are following the story, you might be interested to know that Buzz id about to screw the pooch. If you want to get e-mail notifications when I post installments, make sure you subscribe! (I never share your info!)

www.mikemarcon.rocks

that is one hell of a book, i love it.  i was just looking for something to read.  one small thing, a continuity issue.  in part 2, buzz hadn't met joanne, but in part 3 she had known him for years.  the only other thing i can think of is there isn't enough of them.  great story.

sfzombie13, Well, thanks again. They are not interchangeable. My wife is constantly reminding me of this very sin. We' re not married....are we? Ha! Anyway, thanks for keeping me staright. Keeping your first catch in mind as well when this all goes to the final rewrite.

sfzombie13, the DZ is not hard to find since it's the drop zone of everybody's dreams. You can go there anytime. That's what my readers are doing. You can follow me and The Outlaws on my Facebook page at: https://www.facebook.com/mike.marcon.92

Thanks for taking the ride!  We just chose our First Official Outlaws Mascot. You can see his resume on my website. Happy Landings, Mike

• Like 1