1 1
rushmc

Things have not changed here I C

13 minutes ago, rushmc said:

no what happened was the truth come out when internal documents were finally released.

Sorry, he confessed to his crimes.  Trump using his pet AG to get him released doesn't change that.  He will forever be a criminal.

also let it be known that documents that were filed by the doj today in the motion to dismiss included internal information that cleared Flynn of both charges of the foreign agent registration and lying to Congress or lying to the FBI in January of 2017

These are internal FBI and doj documents and moving forward they made up charges to keep this alive. God I hope you Obama supporters are proud

(edited)
2 minutes ago, billvon said:

Sorry, he confessed to his crimes.  Trump using his pet AG to get him released doesn't change that.  He will forever be a criminal.

You better follow up on my last post Bill. You're starting to look silly

It was a forced confesion and that showed in the documents as well.

And now after listening to the Democrats and Schift on the news it's fun to see you get the talking points down so quickly

Edited by rushmc

10 minutes ago, rushmc said:

Comey already admitted he did not follow procedure and tried to entrap Flynn! He'll, he admitted it on a national interview on TV for Christ's sake

No he didn't. 

Arranging an interview with someone you think is going to lie to you is not entrapment.

3 minutes ago, jakee said:

No he didn't. 

Arranging an interview with someone you think is going to lie to you is not entrapment.

The link to that interviews posted up Fred. You need only watch it and see how wrong you are

Just now, rushmc said:

Sources can be found in any legitimate news source. AKA those that you do not go to

So pick one. I want to know what part of the documents that you, specifically, think say that Flynn was entrapped.

1 minute ago, rushmc said:

The link to that interviews posted up Fred. You need only watch it and see how wrong you are

I watched it. He says nothing at all about entrapping Flynn.

I really don't think you know what entrapment is.

2 minutes ago, rushmc said:

you mean like the whole string of wrongs that we used to try and entrap Flynn? Cuz that's the only point you could be making here right?

The wrong to the world that trump was born. The wrong to the world that Barr was born.

45 minutes ago, billvon said:

I'd be surprised if Judge Sullivan accepts this. The attorneys that worked the case jumped ship.

If Sullivan accepts this, without prejudice no less, it's the end of our justice system.

2 hours ago, normiss said:

I'd be surprised if Judge Sullivan accepts this. The attorneys that worked the case jumped ship.

If Sullivan accepts this, without prejudice no less, it's the end of our justice system.

Your surprise will be fun to watch

It will be more of an injustice if they don't go the opposite of what you suggest

It will be more of an injustice if they don't go the opposite of what you suggest

you all need to realize that all this evidence is based on internal documents created by them f*** nuggets that tired toMislead the American public lie to the American public in overturn a duly elected president. If you guys support this and you are the enemies

(edited)

2 hours ago, Phil1111 said:

The wrong to the world that trump was born. The wrong to the world that Barr was born.

You all realize don't you, that's what being decided is based on documents that had nothing to do with Trump. These were Obama era sycophants that had a goal to take down somebody. No documents were created to change the narrative. Only you are trying to change the narrative if you don't believe what's what's going on

Edited by rushmc

On 5/1/2020 at 11:52 AM, mistercwood said:

Yesterday, this post had over a hundred views and no responses after 6 hours, and this was a good thing.

Then all it took was added bait from the second most ignorable poster on the entire forum, and you all had to take a bite. This was a great opportunity to leave him shouting into the void, and you failed.

Every one of you should be ashamed.

I'm not mad, just really, really disappointed.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, rushmc said:

the only thing you're really disappointed in is you have been pointed out to be so goddamn wrong it's incredible

What am I wrong about? Be sure to provide a quote where I've made any kind of judgement on the subject at hand. Good luck.