1 1
rushmc

Things have not changed here I C

2 hours ago, wmw999 said:

I’m afraid some of these posts sound just as breathlessly anticipatory as the ones about Hillary going to jail, and Obama being Kenyan-born. 
Wendy P. 

I don’t see the USA justice system allowing an ex President to serve jail time. I don’t know what if any sanctions against Trump will stick. The financial cost alone of having to protect him in jail and the logistics of it, make it a big problem.

But more importantly for the world, let’s hope you guys don’t choose him a second time around. 

25 minutes ago, JerryBaumchen said:

Hi Phil,

I can just see it now:  'Trump?  I really never met him, really just did not know him.'

Rats to the core.

Jerry Baumchen

Both Coreece and Marc have made comments that they don't expect him to win re-election. I'm concerned that there won't be a hangin!

(edited)
6 minutes ago, rushmc said:

https://www.foxnews.com/media/chuck-todd-meet-the-press-barr-flynn-edit

FOX exposes what the b******* media does to keep many of you blind as to what is really going on

A "deceptive editing" story from FOX news. A similar story would be trump lecturing a law class on the integrity of the AG office.

Bill Barr Defends Michael Flynn Reversal: ‘History Is Written by the Winners’  Published May. 07, 2020 8:48PM ET

Don't worry the history of trump won't be written by him.

Edited by Phil1111

4 minutes ago, rushmc said:

Fox did not admit to the deceptive editing. One of your favorite places did

"remarks from the attorney general that we missed, and we regret the error." At least ten other news services specifically covered the only comment necessary from Barr. trump and Barr are not winners and never will be.

47 minutes ago, Phil1111 said:

"remarks from the attorney general that we missed, and we regret the error." At least ten other news services specifically covered the only comment necessary from Barr. trump and Barr are not winners and never will be.

NBC has admitted the crap and has "updated" it article.

Oh, and Trump and bar winning everyday much to your disappointment

10 hours ago, Phil1111 said:

". trump and Barr are not winners and never will be.

9 hours ago, gowlerk said:

So far the facts do not bear out this statement. Maybe it just depends on how you define it.

6 hours ago, nigel99 said:

Lies per minute they are winning!

Lies, the corruption of the Dept. Of Justice and the rule of law. Are all combining to make SkyDecker's banana plantation dream come true.

On 5/10/2020 at 10:35 AM, wmw999 said:

I’m afraid some of these posts sound just as breathlessly anticipatory as the ones about Hillary going to jail, and Obama being Kenyan-born. 
Wendy P. 

Perhaps, but once the facts started coming out, it was pretty clear that HRC had done either very little or nothing wrong. The idea of her going to jail was from the debate with Trump. The whole 'lock her up' garbage came from Flynn. 

And the whole 'birther' crap was clearly crap from the beginning. 

Especially once it became clear that the idea originated with a HRC staffer. If there had been a remote chance that it was true, she would have run with it. Since she left it alone, it was clear there was no merit. 

None of that stopped the Trumpettes from latching onto both ideas. Trump is a hell of a good con man and the Trump faithful fall for his shit over and over and over again.

OTOH, there's some pretty damning evidence against Trump. The Mueller report, contrary to what the Trumpettes like to claim, shows some pretty clear wrongdoings by Trump. Mueller never considered any charges or indictment against Trump because he was following the Nixon era finding that a sitting Pres cannot be indicted. 
Of course, Trump has expanded that to claim (falsely) that he cannot even be investigated, nor can his family or businesses that he operates. That's currently in front of the Supreme Court, because a New York prosecutor wants to subpoena records from Trump businesses. There are some strong indications that those records would result in indictments. 

While many of the Anti-Trump types are a bit 'breathlessly anticipatory' about it, I think they have a lot more reason to be so. 
"Unindicted Co-Conpsirator" can easily change once he's no longer a 'sitting President'.

On 5/10/2020 at 12:40 PM, nigel99 said:

I don’t see the USA justice system allowing an ex President to serve jail time. I don’t know what if any sanctions against Trump will stick. The financial cost alone of having to protect him in jail and the logistics of it, make it a big problem.

But more importantly for the world, let’s hope you guys don’t choose him a second time around. 

Not really. There have been quite a few prominent politicians convicted and sentenced. Hell, most of the recent governors of Illinois ended up in prison. So did a US Senator.

Put him in a minimum facility, segregate him from the other prisoners, provide a couple rooms for the Secret Service to operate from. They would have a couple bodyguards close and on site (unarmed inside the prison) and more outside (armed). The only real differences would be the space they'd need in the prison (not all that much) and the fact that the 'up close' guys wouldn't be armed. 

Today nearly 2000 former officials in the Justice Department called for Barr to resign from his office and for Congress to censure him. The former officials charged him with introducing “political interference in the Department’s law enforcement decisions.” "Attorney General Barr’s repeated actions to use the Department as a tool to further President Trump’s personal and political interests have undermined any claim to the deference that courts usually apply to the Department’s decisions about whether or not to prosecute a case," they wrote. “Government that use the enormous power of law enforcement to punish their enemies and reward their allies are not constitutional republics they are autocracies.”

In the New York Times, Georgetown law professors Neal K. Katyal and Joshua A. Geltzer warned that the dismissal of the case against Flynn was not simply about letting off a friend of the president. They noted that “this move embeds into official U.S. policy an extremist view of law enforcement as the enemy of the American people.” The Trump administration’s actions condemn fundamental U.S. institutions: the FBI and the Department of Justice. If the goal was simply to shield Flynn, they note, Trump could have pardoned him. Instead, the Trump administration is discrediting the fundamental institutions that establish the rule of law.

Heather Cox Richardson

1 hour ago, RonD1120 said:

B2 > BB > Bill Barr

Capture.PNG.f4fd350750b5a8d7fcd849146983907c.PNG

The Storm Is Coming 

Out of curiosity, what force within the United States needs stealth technology to bomb except our own military which you said is controlled by Q? 

3 minutes ago, DJL said:

Out of curiosity, what force within the United States needs stealth technology to bomb except our own military which you said is controlled by Q? 

Oh.... we're bombing Bill Barr?   No... Bill Barr is bombing?