1 1
rushmc

Things have not changed here I C

1 hour ago, rushmc said:

You better update yourself on what's going on with this case Wendy please. because Flynn was railroaded. The case was closed as he had done nothing wrong and they reopened it because they needed to get somebody and he was their target. 

Source?

1 hour ago, rushmc said:

He is about to be exonerated because of prosecutorial misconduct.

And source?

1 hour ago, SkyDekker said:

Well and the unregistered foreign agent part. And the lying to the FBI part.

Documents now show he didn't lie.

the same documents also show that the FBI and the doj knew he didn't lie but they went ahead anyway

Judge Sullivan: “Do you wish to challenge the circumstances on which you were interviewed by the FBI?”
Michael Flynn: "No, your honor. I was aware that lying to the FBI was a crime.
Judge Sullivan: "Do you believe that you were entrapped by the FBI?"
Michael Flynn: "No."

22 minutes ago, normiss said:
Judge Sullivan: “Do you wish to challenge the circumstances on which you were interviewed by the FBI?”
Michael Flynn: "No, your honor. I was aware that lying to the FBI was a crime.
Judge Sullivan: "Do you believe that you were entrapped by the FBI?"
Michael Flynn: "No."

But it all depends on understanding what the meaning of "no" is.

• Like 1

(edited)
3 minutes ago, rushmc said:

The only other thing I would ever ask is that all of you who condemn Flynn would get the same considerations from the most powerful investigative institutions in the world should you do something that they disagree with

Your prisons are filled with people who have been treated less fair than Flynn. Once you start advocating for them, maybe I can take you somewhat seriously. Otherwise you are nothing more than a partisan hack spewing bullshit.

Edited by SkyDekker

8 minutes ago, SkyDekker said:

Your prisons are filled with people who have been treated less fair than Flynn. Once you start advocating for them, maybe I can take you somewhat seriously. Otherwise you are nothing more than a partisan hack spewing bullshit.

Please everyone, notice that the goal postes have now been moved yet again.

Simply because the left can't stay on topic

(edited)

Well, the Mango Mussolini needs a distraction from his disaterous handling of the pandemic.

The documents that 'exonerate' Flynn are hilarious.

It's an FBI memo trying to decide whether or not to tell Flynn what they already knew.

As in 'Do we tell him that we have proof he committed a crime? Or do we ask him about what we already know and see if he lies about it?"

The fact that the Trumpettes are latching onto it full force only goes to show how gullible they are.

And how ignorant of the law and police interrogations (rule number 1 - I will answer your questions only after I have consulted with my attorney and have him present when any questions are asked).

Edit to add: Here is one story I found. A search will find dozens of others. Choose based on your prejudices:
https://www.vox.com/2020/4/30/21242695/michael-flynn-bill-priestap-notes-total-exoneration-trump-russia

Edited by wolfriverjoe
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, rushmc said:

Not moving goal posts at all. If you think Flynn has been handled unfairly and therefor should be exonerated, then you should be advocating for a lot of people. You aren't doing that, you are only advocating for Flynn. That is because you are caught up in some conspiracy theory bullshit as a extremely biased partisan hack.

15 minutes ago, rushmc said:

Eh? The goalposts are in the same place, you claiming it can be proved Flynn didn't lie to the FBI.

So what's your source?

Just now, jakee said:

Eh? The goalposts are in the same place, you claiming it can be proved Flynn didn't lie to the FBI.

So what's your source?

Nah. They're claiming 'prosecutorial miscounduct' and entrapment.

They're pretending he was tricked into lying to the FBI, so therefore the FBI should be prosecuted.

Which is utterly hilarious. It's been decided multiple times that the cops can trick, lie, pretend, and just about anything else to get a confession. Legally.
Yet if the interviewee lies to the cops its a crime.

Really.

That's the part SkyDekker is referring to (I think).

If what they did to Flynn means he should be let go, and the FBI prosecuted (Don Jr's Tweet calls for that), then there are literally millions of people in US prisons who should be let go too. And tens of thousands of cops put in jail. 

5 minutes ago, jakee said:

So what's your source?

Ah, but if the FBI knew that he was lying and didn't tell him they knew he was lying, then that isn't fair. And the Trumpettes are very worried about whether things are fair.

(edited)
3 minutes ago, wolfriverjoe said:

If what they did to Flynn means he should be let go, and the FBI prosecuted (Don Jr's Tweet calls for that), then there are literally millions of people in US prisons who should be let go too. And tens of thousands of cops put in jail. 

This.

Edited to add: what is the most telling is that Republicans for years have said this is fair treatment by LEO and that if people didn't do anything wrong, they have nothing to lose by being honest. Millions of black people have been sent to prison using this tactic, and the fucking Republicans thought it was the greatest thing since sliced bread.

But, now that it happened to a white general, now it is a big problem. Never mind Flynn and his son are crooked. 

Edited by SkyDekker

(edited)
20 minutes ago, wolfriverjoe said:

The fact that the Trumpettes are latching onto it full force only goes to show how gullible they are.

That's what I've seen. A group of investigators planning on how to approach a suspect. I guess the right would prefer all invetigations and interviews were conducted unprepared and on the hoof. And one of their favourite bogeywomen Lisa Page checking <gasp> that their plan is in accordance with official policy. Could there be anything more sinister and devious? 

But apparently Rush has seen more. He's seen the documents that prove Flynn didn't lie in that meeting regardless of what they did. I'd quite like to see his source on that.

Edited by jakee

3 minutes ago, wolfriverjoe said:

Nah. They're claiming 'prosecutorial miscounduct' and entrapment.

Sure, but I'm replying to Rush, and Rush is claiming that he's seen the DOJ documents proving Flynn didn't lie at all. That's why I want him to post his source.

Just now, jakee said:

Sure, but I'm replying to Rush, and Rush is claiming that he's seen the DOJ documents proving Flynn didn't lie at all. That's why I want him to post his source.

Ahh. Gotcha. 

I missed the part where it was claimed that Flynn didn't lie. 

But trying to get Marc to show sources for his ridicuous 'claims' are about as realistic as trying to get Turtle to admit he was wrong. 

Going to be fun boys and girls.

By the way, the documents have been released. You're just not seeing them on your new sources.

There is absolutely no doubt in my mind right now that Flynn's conviction will be vacated. You guys just need to look it up. But I know you don't want to