1 1
rushmc

Things have not changed here I C

Hoping for positive news regarding GEN Flynn very soon.

As the meme states, they are not after Trump. They are after us and Trump is in the way.

We have to stay organized, stay away from MSM and seek alternative news sources, do our own research and form our own opinions. 

This forum is a good source for a general overview of what we are fighting. Don't reveal too much, just pay attention. 

Above all, pray for President Trump, pray for his family, pray for Q, and pray God will guide us all with wisdom. This is a spiritual war first and a political, cultural war second.

WWG1WGA

2 minutes ago, RonD1120 said:

As the meme states, they are not after Trump. They are after us and Trump is in the way.

We have to stay organized, stay away from MSM and seek alternative news sources, do our own research and form our own opinions. 

This forum is a good source for a general overview of what we are fighting. Don't reveal too much, just pay attention. 

Above all, pray for President Trump, pray for his family, pray for Q, and pray God will guide us all with wisdom. This is a spiritual war first and a political, cultural war second.

WWG1WGA

Ron, sometimes you scare me.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, RonD1120 said:

WWG1WGA

Tell me, Ron; in your view, do people like me, with differing viewpoints, have the same rights? 
Wendy P. 

(edited)
22 minutes ago, wmw999 said:

Tell me, Ron; in your view, do people like me, with differing viewpoints, have the same rights? 
Wendy P. 

I guess we could all hope we have the same rights that general Flynn did!

Edited by rushmc

9 minutes ago, rushmc said:

I guess we could all hope we have the same rights that general Flynn did!

Yep, just like every other middling miscreant is “asked to cooperate,” and it’s suggested that it’s “just a talk among people.” 
It’s not exactly aboveboard, and it’s what PD’s do every single day all over the country. Right? Gray. But equal treatment. 
Wendy P. 

56 minutes ago, RonD1120 said:

You should check out all the voodoo and witchcraft posts that just showed up for help with your alternate reality news.

57 minutes ago, wmw999 said:

Wendy P. 

Your rights, as all American citizens, are defined by the Bill of Rights, supported by the U.S. Constitution.

1 hour ago, RonD1120 said:

If you think you're fighting a war within your own country, that makes you a traitor.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, turtlespeed said:

??? You said that if he thinks he's fighting a war within his own country, he's a traitor.

Is he not allowed to think his own thoughts now?

He thinks the war is real. You and I know it's only in his thoughts, but he doesn't. Therefore, in his thoughts he's really fighting and is really a traitor. And don't quote me on this, but I'm pretty sure he's even into that hippy-dippy non-linear crap which means you manifest your own reality out of your thoughts. So, anything he thinks is happening is really happening anyway.

But I really can't be bothered, it's just a throw-away line to a madman. And in your case, why are you wasting your time here when you still haven't got around to writing that post saying you were wrong about the media? It really shouldn't take you long, you can just copy and paste your own template.

(edited)

I don't see the issue. He plead guilty, twice. Even Dear Leader tweeted how he was fired for lying to the Vice President.

How Flynn was handled is no different from how people are handled by Law Enforcement of all kinds across the USA on a daily basis.

Edited by SkyDekker

2 hours ago, RonD1120 said:

He pled guilty and will soon be sentenced for the crimes he confessed to.  That's definitely some positive news.  

And his son won't even be charged for his crime as a result of the plea bargain Flynn worked out.  A loss for justice, perhaps, but a win for his son.

1 hour ago, jakee said:

If you think you're fighting a war within your own country, that makes you a traitor.

depends on your perspective.  one man's traitor is another man's freedom fighter.  i think we are almost to that point with the way things are going.

3 hours ago, wmw999 said:

Yep, just like every other middling miscreant is “asked to cooperate,” and it’s suggested that it’s “just a talk among people.” 
It’s not exactly aboveboard, and it’s what PD’s do every single day all over the country. Right? Gray. But equal treatment. 
Wendy P. 

You better update yourself on what's going on with this case Wendy please. because Flynn was railroaded. The case was closed as he had done nothing wrong and they reopened it because they needed to get somebody and he was their target. I'm sure glad you'd like to see innocent people get treated like he has but I guess that's just if they're Republicans or conservatives huh

1 hour ago, billvon said:

He pled guilty and will soon be sentenced for the crimes he confessed to.  That's definitely some positive news.  

And his son won't even be charged for his crime as a result of the plea bargain Flynn worked out.  A loss for justice, perhaps, but a win for his son.

He is about to be exonerated because of prosecutorial misconduct.

Flynn did absolutely nothing wrong except support Trump